Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Sasuke shrugged, "I don't know how you can...but don't worry. Once I get rid of Itachi, I'll kill Orochimaru...once I know I'm strong enough, then you'll be free.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:45 pm
Nikura stared him down and rolled her eyes at him. "I already AM stronger than them....I just can't control the seal...other wise I would have already killed them."Nikura checks her watch but sees she still has time left to talk.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:57 am
Sasuke leaned up against the wall…it seemed like they were able to talk just a bit more.
It seems to me you’re getting a bit headstrong. You know how tough Orochimaru and Itachi are…you really think you can take them both on? In order to break the seal, Orochimaru either has to remove it, or you have to destroy him…I’m sure that both tasks would prove impossible in your current state. If he has that much control over you, then you have no chance breaking it.”  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:00 pm
Nikura glares at him. "Thanks for the support little brother!"She rolls her eyes. "If it wern't for the seal they'ed have no control over me....trainging with Itachi day and night has made me strong...He has admitted that I am stronger than him..he keeps my undercontrol with the seal...think about it Sasuke..I fought most of his battle for him not with him! I have learned techniques that he hasn't yet learned.."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:24 am
Sasuke sighed, "Then if your that strong, try to keep the seal from controling you, fight it. I did it before and it worked, why can't you do the same?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:33 pm
Nikura looked as if she was in another world while he talked. "Because I don't know how to do that but look....Orochimaru depends upon Itachi....kinda like Itachi depends on me....so if we want to kill him we have to kill Itachi..but first..." Her face turned serious and she was not in her own worlsd any longer. "You must teach me how to control the seal....it has too much power over me..then I will help you too brother."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:01 pm
Sasuke looked away, "I don't need your help, but in repayment for healing me, I guess I can try to help you." he closed his eyes and sighed, "Well, its kind of hard to explain, and you'll have to just try and fight it when it activates. I managed to control it by fighting to remain in control of my thoughts and movements. I guess it's sort of my will that keeps it at bay. I know that if I surrender to it, it'll take me over, so I think about who I might hurt...or kill...if I don't stop the curse mark from taking affect."
His eyes glazed over for a second, remembering that one time...and shook his head, "You have to know that you're in charge, you're in control, and fight it as hard as you can."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:08 pm
Nikura looked at him like he was crazy. "Well my first problem would be that I NEVER think about who I might kill or hurt..kill first thinklater iswhat I was brought up to think..when I fight I do not think twice!"  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:12 pm
Sasuke glared at her, "Well, if you don't establish control, the cursemark will still keep you in its power. You lack heart, if you just kill because you are told to, you should realize that it's wrong, and try to fight it" He whispered, "Especially if it's Itachi giving you the orders."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 pm
Nikura glared right back at him. "brother, there is one reason you have not yet reached your full power and kill itachi..you lack the hate!"  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:22 pm
Taken aback, Sasuke fell back a step, "I...I don't need to completely hate others to defeat him! I have enough hatred for my older brother that I don't need to!" His sharingan activated as he clenched his fists. The curse mark stung slightly, but he shook his head and the pain ebbed away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:25 pm
Nikura's voice is soft but intimadating. "Brother, do not lie to yourself...you cannot defeat him because you do not hate himas much as you say you do."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:27 pm
Sasuke's shoulders shook as he looked down at the ground, "You...weren't there...when he did it. I saw him kill them...Mom and Dad...how could you say that I don't have enough hatred for him? Killing him is the only reason I exist...I hate him enough for that."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:31 pm
" But I was there..I saw it as well. You do not have the hatred to kill him or you could have already!"  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:37 pm
"Hmph..." Sasuke turned away from her and stared at the ground. "I will kill him...How it happens...only time can tell..." his shoulders fell and he sighed...she was right...he didn't have enough hatred in him...but did he have the heart to?  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff