Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:25 pm
Benkei calmly sipped at a cup of tea while fending off some random attackers, sending the lot of them flying. "Amateurs..." Then the one who seemed to be their leader kicked the cup out of his hands. "Yu made me spill my tea..." He began to exchange blows with the man, using both hands on his weapon, sending massive amounts of concusive force through the man with each parry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:30 pm
she ran through the wood and found that they where surounded by hundreds of her old clan, she jumpped down drawing her sword and began to fight, sending meany to the other realm, she had been thair fastest warrior,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:34 pm
Their leader's word finally snapped upon parrying Benkei's weapon. Benkei swung his weapon down, attempting to land the finishing blow...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:07 pm
Slate delivered a powerful kick to one of the men who had tried to grab her, sending most of his teeth into his throat as she drew her swords, sinking them into the chest of another two who came at her. "Where the hell did THESE guys come from?!"  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:12 pm
the leader stood back and rased his hand they where all gone in a flash as Fate's sword hit the ground where one had been, "t-they are my clan, they will not stop with this, i understand if you nolonger wish my company" she turned her hean away in shame,  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:16 pm
"and for what reason would that matter? I am not about to abandon you, especially if you are in danger."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:16 pm
"I wouldn't understand if I didn't wish your company. Besides, it is things like that which make adventures like these interesting. And I needed the exercise anyway." He turned her head towards him and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:17 pm
Slate put her swords away and muttered, "But why would they be so desperate to kill us? and you, who are part of them?"  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:19 pm
"thank you......both of you!" she embraced them both in a hug one at a time, "i have found a new clan"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:21 pm
At first startled by the sudden embrace, Slat soon smiled and returned it. "I have never had a clan before...but I couldn't think of a better one." She smiled at Benkei and Fate.  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:34 pm
"they are consumed with honor, they will not bend it in the lightest, not even to save my parents........" she turned her head away, "that is why i left...." she cryed lightly trying to hide it from them, "they consider it a grate disrespect that i am with you and intent to kill us" she wipped her eyes,  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:38 pm
"And? There are many who intended to kill me, and I drank sake while dancing on their graves!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:40 pm
"And I, too, have had many people vying for my death for many years. Your troubles are my troubles, friend." She placed a hand on Fate's shoulder. "And I will help you for as long as I am able."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:53 pm
"And she shall not be alone in the task." He placed his great hand on her other shoulder, which also meant 30% of her arm.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:54 pm
she smiled and noded her head slightly, "we should get going its getting late and it would be best if we didn't wast time,"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games