Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:42 pm
"Motako... Motako! Wait!" Sasori called after her. He stood up and followed her. "This is useless." He said to himself. He made a few handsigns and appeared in front of Motako. "I have to talk to you..." He said, grabbing her arm tightly and pulling her into the forest toward the Oasis.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:48 pm
Motako just stumbled after him, wide eyed  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:53 pm
They arrived at the oasis and sat down. Sasori stared at her, and finally spoke. "Hn... just a question... do you know where you were born?" He asked her "I know it sounds stupid... but seriously, do you know where you were born?" He said again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:22 pm
" No... were is this going? " she asked looking down at him,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:29 pm
"I thought so... Do you know these people?" Sasori said, holding up a picture of a group of people... a young boy with red hair and a young girl with blonde hair standing next to one another and smiling in front of the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:32 pm
" You're not saying... AGH! " Motako droped the stuffed rabit she was holding, cupped her ears and fell to her knees. " No... no... if that's true... Ino would've told me.... " (( AYA! onfg r u sayin' he's her brother ur just her childhood friend??? O.o o.O ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:35 pm
((childhood friend! they look nothing alike!))

"I knew it... I knew I knew you from somewhere... You haven't aged a day... And Ino wouldn't have told you, did you ever wonder why she's always so worried about you?" He said, looking at her face again. "You do remember me, don't you?" He said, smiling like he used to when he was a kid.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:40 pm
" No... no I'm sorry I don't... " she almost started to cry, " I really wish i did tough... "  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:48 pm
Sasori's smile slowly faded and he looked at his hands. "Oh... I wish I could cry sometimes..." he said, looking quite sad that she didn't remember him. "Then again, puppets aren't supposed to have feelings..." He said, holding the spot where his heart was supposed to be. "It doesn't bleed... but it hurts so much..." He muttered, his hair falling in his face and creating somewhat of a shield between his face and her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:53 pm
" You're not a puppet, you are really one of the only friends I have and I'm grateful to you for that, " she smiled at him a little bit, she didn't want to, but she knew something was wrong when he looked at her face yesterday, her face soffened, it was sypethetic. Motako rapped her arms around him, " Even if it's not there it still hurts, "  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:00 pm
"You say that... but really, I am a puppet. Once you left... my parents died and everything started to go wrong." He said, breaking her embrace. He undid his cloak, and took it off, revealing a puppets body. There was cylinder with the charecter for 'Love' written on it where his heart used to be... and the rest of his body wad hard, and felt like wood. "For me... it's irreversable... but if someone helps me..." He said, looking hopefully up at Mokoto. "I can change back to normal... and still be immortal just like Hidan."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:02 pm
Motako got scared a bit about what he exactly wanted her to do but, he was her friend, and she still felt that he was " What do you mean by help? "  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:07 pm
"I-I mean... If someone can use the reversing jutsu, that I know you know because my grandmother taught it to you, they can pull the 'puppet out of me' so to speak..." He said, looking at her again, his cloak still wrapped around his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:09 pm
" Oh, but... you know sometimes that doesn't work... and you could... die but if you really want me too, I will "  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:12 pm
He leaned in close to her and looked in her eyes. "I trust you..." He said solemnly, backing away. He laid down next to the pond, he was much taller than Motako, but if the jutsu works... he'll return to the way he was before he was a puppet... into a teenager again... just like Motako.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games