Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
BRAWL IS ONLINE!11!wan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Veil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Itakio
I'd have to agree with BasementDweller, actually. You keep trying to sound like you know he's going to be in it, be it by posting videos that supposedly show proof, or just guessing at a "precentage" rate of his being in brawl. In my eyes, you're looking pretty silly, and you are sounding like one of the people I am referring to in my above post.

Kukuku, indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:02 pm
sonic is annoying. Seriosuly, all he can do is roll him self into a ball and spin really fast. Big deal? I think not.  

Deathguiser

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:08 pm
Michael RD
TheBasementDweller
Michael RD
Raijin36
No, no sonic in ssbb I will refuse to play the game if sonic is in it.

Plus he'd suck anyway he's just a super fast hedgehog that's blue for some reason...?

Shadow would be best if any.

Bring his guns in. cool

Shadow carries the whole series now anyway rolleyes

The character that deserves that might not be in it would be more chars from fire emblem, f zero etc.

Shadow would kill a franchise anytime.They shouldn't have brought him back.
I heard that Shadow didn't die.Eggman saved him sometime after they all left the ARK.And the Shadow in the Sonic Heroes is the real Shadow. ninja
Sonic should have an 80% chance of makin the cut.I just know it

Don't talk you sound smarter that way. Making up false statistics will get you nowhere and just makes you sound like an idiot.

Oh,and like you know that Sonic won't be in Brawl?What makes you think Nintendo won't add Sonic to Brawl?Oh,and F.Y.I,Nintendo's workin with SEGA to make Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games.So,if they put Sonic and Mario in one game,who's to say they won't put them in ANOTHER game,huh?Sounds to me like YOU are the idiot neutral
Your right, Xemnas. Light and dark are eternal.

Go roll in a ditch. Nobody knows if Sonic's gonna be in the game. Nor does anyone care. Winning this argument would be like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, your still retarded.

But that doesn't mean your eternal!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:19 pm
So far Snake looks pretty horrible. dramallama  

Jonnnn

The Veil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:28 pm
Jonnnn
So far Snake looks pretty horrible. dramallama

Meh, those are only his special moves, what really matters are the normal moves, power and speed. If those are awesome, then those will make up for it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:36 pm
Deathguiser
sonic is annoying. Seriosuly, all he can do is roll him self into a ball and spin really fast. Big deal? I think not.
What he can't do isn't the issue really. What I want to say is, "just look at all the other characters that have made up stuff," but then the other characters like that didn't really have a background without the moves that would have been made up... It boggles the mind.

Also, on the Snake topic, I agree with the Veil. And besides, most special moves aren't used in competitive play most of the time, other than for recovery. The grenade looks useful, and the guided missile could be fun/useful as well.  

Itakio

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:45 am
And mario and sonic at the olympics looks like a piece of crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:24 pm
Deathguiser

he's fast even when he doesn't do a Spin Dash,and he uses his homing attack so he can get his enemy.
what you posted was all you knew about Sonic,huh?  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:32 pm
Not 2 mention Sonic can turn in 2 Super Sonic with the power of all 7 Chaos emeralds  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:36 pm
Pay Per Cuts
And mario and sonic at the olympics looks like a piece of crap.

don't knock it till you try it.sure,it may LOOK like a piece of crap,but how do you know the game sux if you haven't even PLAYED it? ninja  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:37 pm
Michael RD
Deathguiser

he's fast even when he doesn't do a Spin Dash,and he uses his homing attack so he can get his enemy.

Dude a ******** hoedgehog should not be able to use a "homing attack." Maybe I would know more about the series if it were actually inetersting, and he wasn't a hedgehog. Shadow is the only cool one in my opinion, still netiher of them deserve the honor of super smash brothers in my opinion. So are you trying to penalize me for not being a sonic nerd?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:41 pm
Digital Knight95
Not 2 mention Sonic can turn in 2 Super Sonic with the power of all 7 Chaos emeralds

yeah.he's invincible when he's super sonic.should his final smash allow him turn into super sonic and strengthen his attcks while he's invincible?  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:48 pm
Michael RD
Digital Knight95

yeah.he's invincible when he's super sonic.should his final smash allow him turn into super sonic and strengthen his attcks while he's invincible?
kaku kowaku natteru uchi ha tookutemo

That would only make him strong. He'd have to have an actual ATTACK for it.
Maybe he could go super sonic and and blast em with chaos control...no wait...i'm thinking of Shadow...He could homing attack the enemy a ton of times...but that would be kinda boring...

egai ta mirai e tsuzukiteru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:50 pm
Deathguiser
Michael RD
Deathguiser

Dude a ******** hoedgehog should not be able to use a "homing attack." Maybe I would know more about the series if it were actually inetersting, and he wasn't a hedgehog. Shadow is the only cool one in my opinion, still netiher of them deserve the honor of super smash brothers in my opinion. So are you trying to penalize me for not being a sonic nerd?

no,I'm not trying to penalize you.and who are YOU to say Sonic doesn't deserve the honor of being in brawl?I believe that's up to NINTENDO. XP
If Shadow's kool for you,why do you say HE doesn't deserve the honor to be in brawl?  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Veil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:50 pm
Deathguiser
Michael RD
Deathguiser

Ugh... I hate Shadow. He is the one that killed the franchise for me. Or was it Big the Cat? I can't tell anymore...

Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff