Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:13 pm
Sero stopped on the last tree at the base. He looked at the base filled with horror. Every was being massacred by Itachi Uchiha. Sero deactivated his Mangekyou and jumped down. Itachi looked at him. "Who is this welp?"Itachi looked at him. Sero did some hand signs. "Lightning Style: Lightning Armor!" A massive lightning bolt came down and hit Sero, but instead of killing him, it gave him undisstructable armor. Itachi just stood there. Sero held out his arm. "Raidon!" A massive electrical ball of light, instead of blue black, appeared. Itachi still stood there. "You bore me. Mangekyou Sharingon!"Sero started to charge Itachi. What?! Sero then was bout a few feet away from Itachi, when Itachi made a Dragon Flame Jutsu. Then they both made impact. As soon as they did a massive shock wave erupted from there, hurtiling threw the Land of Fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:24 am
When Chihiro was training at that moment, she was balancing herself in top of a tall tree. But then she saw a big shockwave hurtling toward the village, but It was gonna go to her area first!

"WHAT!," She screamed ," I need to tell Ryu and Sasuke now!"

When she ran toward the vllage streets when she found Ryu.

"RYU!," she screamed ," I dont know what caused it, but theres a big shockwave headed toward here!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:10 am
"Oh crud," Ryu said, "Go find Lady Tsunade and tell her about the shockwave." Turning, she jumped to the top of the nearest building. What she saw made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Ryu said, "Spirits, light and dark, magic and might hear of my plight, Send to me the dragon king, Ryo, and the demon wolf, Mai, to aid me this night." As soon as her friends were next to her, Ryu stated, "We need to make a barrier." After quickly outlining her plan, Ryu made clones of herself and her two friends. The teams split up and went to their sectors. Once everyone was ready, Ryu and her clones started making rapid hand signs and then yelled, "DEMONIC DRAGON BARRIER!!!!!" Suddenly a wall of red and silver light surrounded the Hidden Leaf Village just before the shockwave came. Unfortunatly it wasn't strong enough yet to keep all of the village safe. Seeing some shops take large amounts of damage, Ryu thought, we've used too much chakra today. I hope no one was in those shops.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:34 am
As Chihiro ran to get Lady Tsunade. The shockwave got to her!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:52 am
Sero was inplanted in the trunk of a tree about 500 meters away from were the shockwave came. He was critically damaged and couldn't move, he couldn't breath, he couldn't do anything. Though somehow, there stood Itachi. He was clapping his hands, without even a scratch on him. "Very very young man. I am glad to call you Uchiha." Itachi suddenly vanished, leaving Sero there to die. How...how the heck did that happen!? Sero fell out of the tree trunk and fell to the ground, still in major pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:03 pm
Itachi stopped on his way to the hideout to talk to Hidan and Kakuzu. "Go pick up that boy back there... he's still alive... but barely, so Hidan, you can have some fun with him." Itachi mumbled and walked off toward the hideout. Hidan jumped up and down gleefully and looked at Kakuzu, who didn't look to happy to be going on a bounty with no reward. "Well, what are you waiting for, Hidan? Go get him... I'm going back to the hideout." Kakuzu muttered as he followed Itachi. Hidan shrugged and walked in the direction Itachi had pointed.

A little bit later, he came upon Sero... who was laying on the ground and not moving. Hidan walked up to him and lightly kicked his head. "Aww, damn! He's dead already!" He sighed with dieappointment. He wanted to do something interesting... but no, the fun died before it began. He shrugged again and lifted his scythe. "An offering's an offering... dead or alive." Hidan mumbled, smirking as he raised his scythe high and swung it down toward Sero.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:20 pm
"Hah!" Sero jumped out of the way of Hidan's sythe. "Don't...don't underestimate the...the hardheadidness of an Uchiha." Sero stood there. Darn it...I don't have enough chakra to do any jutsu's. I'll have to run for it. Sero raised his fingers. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Then there was 20 Sero's who then scattered in all directions.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:25 pm
"Ah, smart little b*****d...' Hidan muttered under his breath, watching all the Sero's scatter. He pulled his scythe out of the ground and slung it over his shoulder. "And, don't underestimate an immortal S-ranked criminal." Hidan did a few handsigns. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He yelled and the real Hidan took off after the real Sero as he ran into the woods, the clones chasing after the others.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:36 pm
Damn it! I guess it's time to go with the Illusions.Sero turned around while still jumping. "Illusion Style: Mysterious Mist jutsu!" Then a giant mist appeared, trapping Hidan, and not a regular release will help. Sero kept going until he got to the village. He got to Ryu and collapsed. "Hidan...he...he's coming."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:39 pm
Hidan smirked, and jumped upward, leaving the mist below. It disapated rather quickly. "Tsk tsk..." He smirked, running atop the trees toward the village again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:10 pm
Chihiro layed in the village, no one knew if she was dead or not...but so far she was dead. She layed very close to where Hidan was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:01 pm
(Don't you think that's a bit Uber-powerful, Zetsummei, having nearly every power of the show?)

Sasuke blinked as Chihiro left. He then leapt onto the top of a building and saw the large shockwave coming towards the village. He was about to run back until a large forcefield surrounded the city, preventing the attack from doing much harm.
"Who in the world could do something like that?" he hissed before leaping towards the outskirts of the village. He saw Hidan making his way in, and he threw a few kunai at him, "Stop right here!" he yelled.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:53 am
Ryu collapsed from using too much chakra as the shockwave ended. She noticed Sero as he jumped next to her. His news made her nervous. "How much chakra do you two have left?" she asked her friends.
"I'm down to about a quarter of what I normally have," said Ryo.
"I still have half of my chakra," Mai stated.
Rolling to face Mai, Ryu said, "I'm going to have you return to me so I can go tell Tsunade about Hidan." Once Mai was safely inside her, Ryu turned to Ryo and said, "Take Sero to the hospital then return to me." She took off towards Lady Tsunade's as soon as Ryo and his passanger were on their way. She arrived at Tsunade's and nearly collapsed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:00 pm
Hidan jumped from his spot atop the tree to look at Chihiro, who was laying rather close to where Sasuke was opposing him, and got hit with a few kunai. He smirked,"What is it with all you Konohan brats passing out all the time!? Are you that weak!?" He yelled, walking over to Sasuke, pulling the kunai knives from his shoulders and chest. "Did you forget? I'm immortal." Hidan purred, leaning to eye level with Sasuke.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:32 pm
"uhn," Chihiro woke up, her eyes opened slowly.

She looked at Hidan.

"YOU!," she cried as she tried to get up but her legs wouldnt let her.

"Dang!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games