Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Teh Soupreme [Why you post in this Windy?!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:31 pm
stare pichu, youre an idiot, you fight with a digimon, if i fought you one on one in real life, well just be glad i only fight in tournaments and when i am protecting someone. I am extremely skilled in kendo, fencing and all that stuff, if you ever saw my room your jaw would drop from seeing so many swords, axes, bows, and all, oh i cant forget my chain scythe!! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:37 pm
"Ohh... Are guy's rooms supposed to have those stuff? My room has teddy bears, ponies, and rainbows!"
"What a loser."
"I was just kidding, but whatever. I keep candy in my room. I like canyd. I'm even eating some right now. Candy... good stuff... suger... hyper... ahh."

Teh Soupreme

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:41 pm
im sorry pichu, i am being mean *hugs* you are one of my closest friends in this guild, here *gives pichu a homemade pumpkin pie* forgive me? crying  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:25 pm
Coldfront44
yes, every friday they wear a purple shirt saying i love Jacob on it, theres girls all over the U.S. that are in it, how it happened is a good question, who was smart enough to make a fanclub of me? a lot of girls, its cuz i am a pro halo player, im extremely skilled in kendo and martial arts, i am appearantly a great actor, great story writer, and good with children, i dont think those are good enough for having fangirls

Marth: YOOR A PRO HALO PLAYER!? WHICH ONE?? are you on the MLG?  

Matthew McConnery

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:21 pm
-hugs-
"Let's stay friends."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Coldfront44
you are acting almost as bad as my fanclub and my gf.

It's true

Omg
... A Fan club? rofl
Tailen!... uhh or Sakura... or who/whatever u are... stop laughing... its rude
Yea I know.. thats the non implicated purpose of my comment... stare
ooo this girl's got a tounge on her now huh? confused ... wanna fight?
lets go...!
*as the two run towards eachother to 'playfight' they begin to laugh at the thought of someone actually havigna fan club*
Both: rofl rofl rofl
Yolei:
ohh sh!t...opps redface  

TsukinoLuffy

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:42 am
"Wow... They have changed..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:45 am
Marth & Hiro:*nods in unison*  

Matthew McConnery

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:12 am
well idk sweatdrop i just stared playing again well lets see which username did i use?? i think Coldfront or Arkticblade, yep, no just a few minutes ago on halo 3, i was playing team tactical cuz i love using tactical strategies XD and some guy on my team was saying to one of our other teammates to not run out into battle and that he could win by himself, so i decided to killl all the enemies before he could, i also kinda killed him with a missfire with the sniper wink twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:16 am
Coldfront44
well idk sweatdrop i just stared playing again well lets see which username did i use?? i think Coldfront or Arkticblade, yep, no just a few minutes ago on halo 3, i was playing team tactical cuz i love using tactical strategies XD and some guy on my team was saying to one of our other teammates to not run out into battle and that he could win by himself, so i decided to killl all the enemies before he could, i also kinda killed him with a missfire with the sniper wink twisted

Marth: rofl  

Matthew McConnery

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:10 pm
omg the brits are getting on my nerves on xbox live, gur... oh btrw i love infection on sandtrap when about half the ppl are zombies XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:02 pm
"Wow. Halo nerds."  

Teh Soupreme

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:38 pm
Marth: crying
Hiro: Whats wrong?
Marth:I wish i had the Halo series. crying *glomps Hiro* Waaaaaahhh!!!!! gonk crying
Hiro: sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:08 pm
"Christmas is almost HERE!!!"  

Teh Soupreme

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:05 am
no it is halloween! XP  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games