Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:02 am
Vladmir was in the conservatory, reading a book in a wing chair by the fireplace. It would seem like the perfect story-book scene except for the fact he was a vampire. He has a glass of brandy in one han. and occasionally took a sip of it. It was blood red.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:33 pm
She comes out of the room to find him Valdimr sitting in the chair closes her door softly for that matter and wonders is he ever going to come out of his room ?Or if hes just going to stay there" Hi ,Valdimr"She says as she walks over then sits on the floor and stares at the fire place.  

SweetKeiks

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 pm
"Greetings, young one! Come in! Make yourself comfortable! However, I don't remember you presenting your name. Who are you, pray tell?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:44 am
kitty was looking for larten. she soon found him. '' this place has that much of and idiot in it i could say that steve was a genius.'' kitty said.

larten laughed. '' lets find the owner and tell him. maybe the idiot was steve.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 am
she wakes up from falling asleep, she goes out the door. she had decided to explore. she walked down a hallway filled with cobwebs, still slightly scared of the fact that she had woken up tyo the master of the house sucking blood from her mouth. she opens a door and walks down some dark stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:21 am
kitty and larten bumped into her.''sorry, didn't mean to do that, but someone made an attempt to take kitty's life.'' larten explained while kitty just shivered.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:37 am
"oh no, its okey i should be the one to say sorry!!!," she stopped. "life???who???"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:41 am
''i, being me was swimming in a tank of piranha and well someone made them go all blood thirsty and they would have killed me if i wasn't so experienced at surviving.'' kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:48 am
"oh....." she paused. "well thats a first, i'm 150 years old and i've never tryed that....is it fun???"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:56 am
''yes but it is easier for young ones like myself who have completed the trials of death 5 times. i quelled them by hugging them all. afterwards i ate their leader while it still lived. just to show them who's boss.'' kitty said.

larten looked her disapprovingly.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

xeanik

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:58 am
name: Zeek.
apperance when i was human: User Image
apperance as vampire:User Image

race: human, turned into a vampire
description: kind and loving, very palight to females  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:21 pm
"oh...i see"  

Kechero

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:54 pm
You don`t know me ha I`m the great Wolves Fang I laugh in the fear of death  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:59 pm
"So what you're saying is that you laugh when you think you're going to die. Seems like a nice enough way to leave this world... Tell me, my dear, what brings you to my most humble abode?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:02 pm
LOOKIN for BLOOD he he he Imean some fun and blood Becuase I am a vampier  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games