Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:54 pm
(runs after her) hey wait were are you going!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:55 pm
She comes out of the room with two boxes she sets them on the floor and kneeles in back of them here master she bows her head!!!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:05 pm
(he hestantly takes hold of box) what is inside?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:11 pm
Wolves fang looks up her dark red blood streaming from her face my powers I though you might need them more than me she falls over breathing hard fainting no dieing no power Please take them I lov but doesn`t get to finish her senance!!! crying crying  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:14 pm
no take them back please i don't need them just don't die( he opens the box and steps away hoping the power will go back to her.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:23 pm
RTolls away as she get her powers regoovenated and glows bright as the sun then turns to him and lifts him up off the floor she grabs the other box she opens this he to lights up like the sun she falls and does get hurt hes still in the air good I`ll just go and befor she could say anymore a sword went right through her were back and your going to be our Wolf`s Meat she looks at him in the air she grabs the sword out of her still glowng they back off then they run she falls and is finally hurt and not healing she closes her eyes the pain she screams the word death and thats it she is partly dead!!!!!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:28 pm
that's it this what i must do it will take most my spirt energy kido 378 ressurection this should completely heals her  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:38 pm
She opened her eyes and stood up she backed away shivering like a littel child please don`t hurt me her voice was shacky her hand over her cut finally healing she knelt down and cryed you should have never help me i`m just a person no one loves becuase of the powers I posses she ran though a wal into the next room !!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:43 pm
(running after her) you know that's not true their are people that love you  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Who loves me then I have to save people and then all they do is die in my arms becuase they won`t let me heal them she sits at the end of her bed her hair turned back to black she was a Alaice with black hair from the sadness in her heart she took her hand away from the cut it was healed and she layed on the bed her eyes closed and dripping with blood!!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:13 pm
I'm not going to tell you. you will have to live to find so live keep fighting someday you'll find a place to belong  
SweetKeiks rolled 12 100-sided dice: 89, 51, 17, 87, 98, 70, 77, 72, 31, 29, 19, 31 Total: 671 (12-1200)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Wolves fangs dress went to black she was so depressed that she fell un consius and was having troble breathing !!!!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:13 pm
(picks her up) please try to live keep fighting exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:20 pm
Still unconsius she begins to tear but her tears are very bright and keep coming soon she is soaked in them and starts to grow Fangs and is ready to change but turns back to an angel / human form but still has fangs and is going to fall on to the floor then does and her body turns bloody!!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:22 pm
(thinking to himself why do healing kido's never last long on her) Healing kido 89 angels light (slowly her turns non bloody)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff