Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:41 pm
Does anyone have any ideas as to what the Pantheracorax might be? I'm at a loss.

It is really cute, though-- what I can see of it, at least. whee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:10 pm
Sunegami
Does anyone have any ideas as to what the Pantheracorax might be? I'm at a loss.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:37 pm
I would love it was that, but I still think it is a baby griffin of some sort. XP

Has anyone seen the new sealed design? I think it is their cutest letters yet. The inflation in the marketplace for them is unreal. I don't know how I'll be able to afford getting my usual 4 at that price. I'm having such a hard time keeping up with Gaia lately. Don't suppose anyone is selling some slightly cheaper? =(  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:32 pm
Krissim Klaw
I would love it was that, but I still think it is a baby griffin of some sort. XP

Has anyone seen the new sealed design? I think it is their cutest letters yet. The inflation in the marketplace for them is unreal. I don't know how I'll be able to afford getting my usual 4 at that price. I'm having such a hard time keeping up with Gaia lately. Don't suppose anyone is selling some slightly cheaper? =(

i'll sell you 4 for..14k(each)?  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 am
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw

Thank you so much for the offer? Only question i have is would you mind doing it at 13k each? Only reason I ask is I only have 52,430g at the moment so I'm a little short. If not, I would still love to do the 14k deal I'll just need a little bit of time to come up with another 4k.

Once again, thank you so much, for the discount (gives mantis hugs)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:36 am
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw

Thank you so much for the offer? Only question i have is would you mind doing it at 13k each? Only reason I ask is I only have 52,430g at the moment so I'm a little short. If not, I would still love to do the 14k deal I'll just need a little bit of time to come up with another 4k.

Once again, thank you so much, for the discount (gives mantis hugs)

that's fine.  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:41 am
Rainey_angel81

that's fine.
Once again, thank you so much for the deal. The monthly collectibles have always been my favorite items, and I love having letters to open on the 15th so I can play with all the new items. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:37 am
Sunegami

I'm pretty positive it is something griffin like.

With the Green Corallus Egg, the name gave it away to be the Emerald Tree Boa, given that Corallus canina is it's scientific name.

So...if you break down the Panthercorax, you get Panthera, which is the genus for large cats, and corax which is from corvus corax which means raven.

And then agate is just a type of Quartz that is brightly colored and smooth...most commonly known for having the wavy pretty lines, as seen on the item.

So...I would say yeah, probably a griffin...which will be so amazing....I'm really excited for it to go further, as well as the Tama's Basket because I <3 red pands(it's actually what my fursona is...so imagine my surprise when that little beauty popped out!)  

frecklecarousel

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:38 am
Pretty winged envelopes FTW! heart

Unfortunately, the inflation is seriously ridiculous. What's up with that?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:49 am
15k is my asking price for MCs the month they are released.  

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:19 pm
Diana Vulpes
15k is my asking price for MCs the month they are released.

Really.

. . . I think I would like to buy 1 from you.

(because I'm a dumbass and already bought 2 from the MP a few days ago. whee )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:30 pm
As I have said before, that is how much MC's cost in gold.

1GC = 60GG

So at 250GC that equates to 15000GG. The only time they should be sold more than that is after the month has ended and there is no longer a renewable supply.

As well, people on Gaia need to learn that sellers are always going to sell their items for as much as they think they can get for them, regardless of their actual worth. The only reason they are able to sell MCs for a high amount is because people are buying them at these inflated prices.

The only way to get the prices to drop is if people refuse to pay for overpriced merchandise.

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:52 pm
Diana Vulpes
As I have said before, that is how much MC's cost in gold.

1GC = 60GG

So at 250GC that equates to 15000GG. The only time they should be sold more than that is after the month has ended and there is no longer a renewable supply.

As well, people on Gaia need to learn that sellers are always going to sell their items for as much as they think they can get for them, regardless of their actual worth. The only reason they are able to sell MCs for a high amount is because people are buying them at these inflated prices.

The only way to get the prices to drop is if people refuse to pay for overpriced merchandise.

I totally get what you're saying. I really only buy in the MP because I can never find anyone outside the MP selling them (excluding you, apparently).

Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but. . . yea. I feel kind of silly. xp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:33 pm
I sell letters too.  

Rainey_angel81

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:43 pm
Aren't newer generations of things supposed to grow until they catch up with the first? Don't tell me I wasted my time buying 4 4th generation Pora's...  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games