Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Aeolus
Link to Teepee: [x]

What value do you place on strength?:
"Strength can mean many things. The strength to fight, the will to, and the will not to. I believe in general that strength is very important, especially in the matters of protecting those important to me." Aeolus gave a small nod, a little uninterested with this whole "survey" or whatever it was.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?:
"Courage, if you don't have courage why would you need strength?" He seemed to pause for a moment, like he was about to add on, but apparently that was just his answer.

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?:
"My human has been given me happy sadistic looks lately, and I take that as a warning that eventually soon I will be rped with someone that I will intensely wish to not be rped with. This March I will be using strength to help me survive the oncoming horrors." He was being dead serious.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: Aleera
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What value do you place on strength?: Strength is not just physical; it's also a matter of strength of will and strength of character. It's a trio of meanings that, tied together, are invaluable to me, for without it, I wouldn't have been able to leave home.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: Courage and strength go hoof-in-hoof. For without courage, how can you use strength to help those in need? But without strength, the courage to start a task may not be enough.

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: March is a tough month; by all means, the weather is constantly shifting. One moment it may be sunny, and the next you've a blizzard at your hooves. Someone with strength has better chances of withstanding the elements in this particular time of the year.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Paynes Gray

Tipsy Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:15 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kodamizu
Participating Soquili: Raleigh
Link to Teepee: [X]

What value do you place on strength?: " Strength is a virtue of perseverance. If you can't see a troubled situation through to the end, your strength has been weakened." Looking about his surroundings he seemed distracted for a few moments before continuing on, " To be on your own, truly, you must be strong. I need strength just to get through the day." He seemed to smile slightly, realizing how far he'd come all on his own. He didn't feel strong at all until just that moment.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?:
"Luck" he responded flatly. "Because if you have strength of the mind you can see beyond your difficulties, outwit your opponents. Strength of the body can allow you to clear you path of obstacles. Strength of the heart evokes the spirits to smile upon you, ..that's luck. " He chuckled, half-wondering if you could believe in his improvised wisdom.

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?:
"It really is a fair question!" He laughed, "I tend to loathe this time of year, when it can be sunny and muddy and slushy all at the same time. But each week promises the following one to be better. As long as I uphold my attitude of perseverance I should have the strength to reach April and all its rainy yuckiness with pride." A tight lipped smile stretched across his muzzle, he couldn't help but laugh at how silly that sounded when only a few moons ago he wondered if he could make it though one night all on his own. These really are fast-changing times we're in.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:01 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Participating Soquili: Arcas .o.
Link to Teepee: Here

What value do you place on strength?: Strength is what helps someone get through anything. This could be a race to the stars, or the loss of a dear friend. It is versatile trait which is rooted in family.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: I believe courage goes the best with strength, for courage allows you to deal with the events that require strength. Without courage, one's strength might falter in the face of adversity.

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: March is so unpredictable. Strength allows you to overcome and deal with the beginning of March. This transition time means bad weather and torrential rains. Strength keeps you company during this time. And when the weathercalms down like a lamb, then strengths allows you to do what you've been aching to do for months.  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:47 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Aveshar
Link to Teepee: Link

What value do you place on strength?:Aveshar raised his head at the question, abandoning the trail of a particularly tasty smelling deer. "My strength is one of the great many things that separates me from the lesser Soquili, and the weaker aspects of my own kind. I believe Intelligence is a greater boon, or perhaps Cunning would be more accurate, but strength is the next most valuable trait." The Kalona replies with a nod.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: "When hunting, I suppose speed would be the next important trait to have. I could not run down the prey I hunt without Strength and Speed, and that would make me a very poor Kalona indeed." He replied as he snapped his fangs with mocking laughter.

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: The Kalona stallion smiled, baring razor sharp teeth. "Oh that is quite simple... My strength is what will allow me to eat the lamb..." He laughs as he walks away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Grey Dragon
Participating Soquili: Kal

"I-it depends on the type of strength. Physical strength would be nice, but you can have strength in other areas that make up for a... l-less than adequate stature." Kal counted himself lucky he was intelligent, and his cowardice kept him wary enough to put that intelligence to good use. Naturally he would value strength in other areas rather than brute strength.

"I think all of those are important with Strength, depending on the situation. You can pound on a rock all day, but strength might not be enough to shatter it unless you are smart enough to find it's flaw. When it comes to flying or physical effort, if you use all your strength you'll need stamina to back it. And you can have all the strength in the world, but you'd be no better than... well, me, I guess, if you aren't brave enough to use it."

Kal was just glad he had escaped the 'lion' portion relatively unscathed. "I don't think strength will help me at all, because I have none to speak of. I have enough strength to put one hoof in front of the other, and that will have to be enough."  

Grey Dragon

Bennali Sundragyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bennali Sundragyn
Participating Soquili: Canace
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13383819

What value do you place on strength?: Well, obviously strength is the only reason you can do anything at all. I mean, what good is anything without strength to back it up? It's very important. It's key.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: Um, courage, I think. I mean, like I said, they're all really linked with strength. But, I mean, I think courage is probably more linked. I have plenty courage, you know, but I wouldn't be nearly so brave if I didn't know I was strong enough to back it up!

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: ... why would you have to escape something that ended up like a lamb? Lambs aren't hard to escape at all, silly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aqua Drageen
Participating Soquili: Selkirk Ross
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14452221

Of course strength is very important. Without strength, there would not be the power to endure or step firmly and surely. It allows for a peace of mind that I think heightens other abilities. It can be used to help others or, in turn, defeat one's foes when tempered with some dignity.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: What a scary world it would be if a soquili ran about with all brawn and no brains! Running about wildly thrashing things... Without the knowledge of how to use one's assets, they would be nearly useless. Or worse, useful for all of the wrong intentions.

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: When the wind howls, forcing most of the world to clamp down as if a rabbit in a warren, the strongest can still endure. To me, all but the fiercest weather is like an annoying gnat.  

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm
BONUS STATS FOR MARCH ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for April will be up soon. =D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:24 pm
Bonus Questions for April are Now Open!

Bonus stats for March have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Ayidan

What value do you place on Luck?: I place average value on it... When it comes, it's a useful skill and knowing how to use it makes it more so. When it doesn't, one can live without it.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Luck and why?:
Intelligence. Because intelligence is what's needed to see when one's having good Luck, and work out how best to use that.

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?:
If I get really lucky, I wont get any major pranks played on me. This would be my biggest wish, as I hate having pranks played on me. I'm not one for April Fool's day, and I'd like to avoid it as best as I can. Other then that, it can help me cope with a month of stress, which will might make my life more difficult.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Brioso
Link to Teepee: Dragain's Teepee

What value do you place on Luck?:
"Hm?" The filly blinked, tilting her head slightly before she broke into a grin, "Its very important to have luck! Because of luck, I was able to meet a teacher who was willing to teach me. However, despite luck being important here, if I didn't have the courage and intelligence to grab that chance... Well, I wouldn't have such a great master now!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Luck and why?:
Brioso chuckled, "If I have to pick between courage and intelligence, I'll go with intelligence. That way, you know luck when it arrives? Does that make sense?" An eye brow twitched upwards as she grinned.

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?:
"Just because day one is 'all fools day', it doesn't mean the whole month is." Brioso shook her head as she let out a laugh, "Why can't people understand that?" She paused, as if pondering the question once more, "But I guess luck will help you avoid as much trouble as possible without you even trying?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:43 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: here

What value do you place on Luck?: Taigi rolls his eyes and snorts, "luck. If such a thing existed." He sighs and shakes his head, "I wouldn't trust luck. Not anymore. Everything depends on physical factors. That's where the truth and trust belong."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Luck and why?: "I guess courage. After all, they're both mental factors, and are therefore closest related."

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?: "I feel like an unlucky fool, to be honest. A mate I cannot face with children that were not intended..." Taigi sighs once again and turns away, staring off in no particular direction with longing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Hakumei (lol was gona use Cloud but just found out he got to 100% in luck! *so happy*)
Link to Teepee: teepee

What value do you place on Luck?: Quite a bit I think? Though I guess luck also means chance and such... it was that which allowed me to meet many of my friends, and luck that I met my mate, who means the world to me now. <3

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Luck and why?: *giggles softly* Well, aside from Luck itself? I think several of them do, though all of them are important. Courage is nessassery to make the most of the situation that luck brings you. Luck can also be unlucky so strength and speed is needed in those situations, say, if you meet a kalona....

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?: Hmmmm.. *ponders* The same as any month really, you need luck in life and you can only hope its good luck, not bad. But I am very lucky to have my mate, and maybe, this month that starts with the day of fools will be even more lucky, and grant this pair of fools a family! <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games