Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:49 pm
the wolf barks getting the cats attention before ordering them off for the moment and the wolf walks up towards the man staring directly into his eyes with a murderous gaze before snarling and getting into a position that looked like he was about to pounce and bite the man  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Username: kiyato sekto
Name: james
Race: human
Bio: transfered student from another state.just moved into the neighborhood and is starting school at this school.
Powers: non
Personality: cool,calm,fun,and nice.
Weapons: a sword kept in my bag for safety purposes
Appearance: User Image  

Kiyato Sekto

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:53 pm
She runs down the street screaming not noticing the cats are gone she changed back into her half human form with her tail and cat ears, Thats as far as she could turn human she stopped at the park and turned around "Oh thank god!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:54 pm
the radio he had blows up, killing enough cats for him to get out and start running.  

hoplite323

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:55 pm
i walk towards the school and open its doors looking around seeing no one."should i just walk in?" i walk in slowly and walk down the hall. "its so empty.." continues wallking  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:55 pm
The cat still in his pants started to go up his butt and the rest of the cats chsed after him aas the Fat one raped the wolf  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:57 pm
Kiyato Sekto
i walk towards the school and open its doors looking around seeing no one."should i just walk in?" i walk in slowly and walk down the hall. "its so empty.." continues wallking

A bunch of Big balled squirrels swarm around him and started to scratch bite and tryed to get into his pants
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:00 pm
Irene sat on a bench glad things finally quiet downed it was starting to get dark and she sat there
A Old man sat next to her then rubbed her butt
"WHAT THE HELL!!!" She Shrieked jumping up

ShinyToy

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:01 pm
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
Kiyato Sekto

A bunch of Big balled squirrels swarm around him and started to scratch bite and trying to get into his pants
User Image

"ahh! get of me!" grabs one and throws it. takes out katana and starts to look at them seeing if they would make a move. i start to run noticing that they are chasing me "what the hell is going on?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:01 pm
ripes the cat out his pants and throws it and starts running again.  

hoplite323

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:03 pm
the wolf walked off heading for the park his whit fur rustling in the wind  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:04 pm
The Squirrels chase after him and some got into his pants and started up his butt
The Cats dont give up on trying to rape the cop and ccontinue chaseing after him

Irene stares at the old man "WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE!!" The guy giggled "I like me some sweet a**" With that Irene ran like hell out of the park "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:06 pm
the wolf turns the corner and irene slams into him making him fall over and her trip  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:06 pm
She falls face first into the pavement and twitches on the ground like a dieing bug "Owwwww"

ShinyToy

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:07 pm
looks back and sees all the squirrels chasing after me "where did all these squirrels come from?!" one jumps in front of me and cut him in half "whoa that was close"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games