Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:36 pm
"I thought he changed her. Oh thats beside the point. I was thinking that.....what if we moved into that big abandoned house? I'm sure its plenty big. I doubt that they even used every room."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:57 pm
"He did but that was a few years after they first met, he didn't want to change her at first because he liked her the way she was. Finally he changed her though. Don't ask me for details that's as much as I know. And anyways, I think that sounds like a good idea, as long as it really is abandoned and it's still in good condition than I say we should take it" Elizabeth said.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:26 am
Kitten thought about it silently as Sureana and Elizabeth discussed the plans. Wow, this is exciting. Our own coven.....and the Cullens....haven't I heard of them before? After a few moments of thought, Kitten snapped her fingers.......oh yes, I've visited Tanya's clan a century ago.....what a nice coven.... Kitten asked, "Where is this big abadoned house?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:19 am
"Just a ways from here, not to far. It's closed off, no human knows how to get to it." Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:17 pm
"And that might be just the perfect place then. I think that fact would play to our advantage."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:34 pm
"Alright then. I'd better go then...I have to move out of my apartment in port angeles... I'll see you later at the house, everyone." Kitten whistled for her bat, and it came flying towards her and perched on her shoulder. Kitten climbed down the tree house and raced towards the parking lot where she left her motorcycle.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:39 pm
As she arrived at the parking lot, she glanced up the sky and sighed happily, "A home that I can live in with other vampires...." Kitten smiled at herself as she thought about it. Kitten quickly got on her motorcycle and drove away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:49 pm
When Kitten reached her apartment, she started packing quickly. She first went to her closet and stuffed the big dress that she kept from her old human life into her suitcase. Then she carefully put her jewelry, from the years before the civil war, into her purse. Kitten threw away all the antique artifacts away, except for the dress and a few jewelry. Kitten packed the rest of her things away, and then she called the office in the building to help bring all her stuff down. It was only 4 luggages, 2 suitcases.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:58 pm
When Kitten walked outside,"Taxi!!!!" Kitten shouted. Of all the 3 taxi's passing by the big building, where her apartment was located, all three of them stopped. Kitten could plainly see the faces of the drivers; shocked and dazed at the sight of the her and her beauty. She walked to the one closest to her, and asked the driver, "Can you help me put the luggage into the car?" She smiled alluringly. The taxi driver stammered for a second, "S-sure m-miss!" He got out of the car and helped kitten put all of the luggages into the trunk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:06 pm
The taxi driver got into the front seat, and asked kitten, "Aren't you coming in to sit in the car?" Kitten shook her head, "No." The driver looked confused, and then kitten explained, "Can you follow me as I drive on my motorcycle to forks? I needed someone to carry my luggage for me." The driver's expression soured. "But Forks is 2 hours away!" Kitten reached for her purse and took out 5 twnety's. "Is this enough?" The driver replied, "Yeah, that's enough. Thanks...." Kitten got on her bike and headed towards forks.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:43 pm
"I'm gonna go pack, it's gonna take awhile" Elizabeth said. Standing up she rallied the kids together and then with Will's help they went home. "Can I help?" Will asked. "Do you mind packing Carolines? Emma, Jon I think you can do your own correct?" Elizabeth asked. "Yes, mommy" they replied. "Ok, I can do my room and the other things in the other rooms. If you get done with Caroline's things before me, if you don't mind starting on the other rooms I'd appriciate it" Elizabeth said. "Sure" Will said, giving her a kiss before taking Caroline out of her hands and going upstairs. "Alright kids, get started" Elizabeth siad when she noticed the kids were staring at her. The whole packing took a good half-hour. Finally, Elizabeth sighed as she finished with the last box. "I have a truck, we can use that" Will said, when he noticed Elizabeth staring at the boxes as if trying to figure out how to get them in her jeep liberty. "Thanks" she said. Will went to his house to get his truck and was back in a matter of seconds. He helped her pack the boxes in the truck and then they went to get the kids who were still in the house. They all got in the truck and went to the Cullen's house. "Thanks, Will" Elizabeth siad. "No problem" Will replied. He took his attention off the road and put it on Elizabeth and the children. He put in a cd that he found in his car and Emma and Jon cried out happily, they loved country. Finally they got to the Cullens old house and they got out, Elizabeth putting Caroline on her hip and Will helping the other kids up. "Will you hold me?" Emma asked. Will smiled and picked up the tiny girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:19 pm
Siki smiled at the conversation, ''We really don't need to move, just not feed as often. The longest I've gone without feeding is a month.'' She mentioned.  

Denki Nasu

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:47 pm
"Thats fine. Thank you for cooperating." Sureana said as she started to pack the few things she had.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:53 am
When kitten arrived at the road that led to the house she started unloading her luggages from the taxi. The driver came up to her and was about to give her her change. Kitten smiled at him and said simply, "keep the change." When the driver went away, Kitten spotted Elizabeth and her family. Kitten smiled, got off her motorcycle and waved at them.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:17 pm
Elizabeth smiled. "Hey. Welcome home!" Elizabeth said, adjusting Caroline on her hip. "Welcome to the joys of having two six year olds and a two year old" Elizabeth said jokingly, ruffling Emma and Jon's hairs when they looked up at her upset. "I'm just kidding. But it can get to be hectic. I'll try to make sure that they don't cause anyone problems" ELizabeth said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games