Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:09 am
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc had been watching the end of an eclipsee
Lerina watched the rest of it with a small smile. It had been a long time since she had seen an eclipse.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:16 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc had been watching the end of an eclipsee
Lerina watched the rest of it with a small smile. It had been a long time since she had seen an eclipse.

Arc turned and walked out of the water after the eclipse was over his wings and scales begining to glow softly in the new moon light  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:21 am
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc turned and walked out of the water after the eclipse was over his wings and scales begining to glow softly in the new moon light
Lerina watched him, liking the glow of his wings. "They have such a pretty glow to them."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:37 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina watched him, liking the glow of his wings. "They have such a pretty glow to them."

Arc smiled, "I supose so, care for a ride bac to the ball room," arc asked.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:44 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina nodded and stood up. "I suppose so. I hope it's gotten a bit livelier since we've been gone. It's been so quiet there."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:50 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina nodded and stood up. "I suppose so. I hope it's gotten a bit livelier since we've been gone. It's been so quiet there."

Arc held out his hand as his wings gently beat. "Come then to the ball,"  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:31 am
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina nodded and took his hand. "Alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:35 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina nodded and took his hand. "Alright."

Arc pulled her against his chest which was covered in the silvery scales as his wings lifted them up in a gentle twirl  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:45 am
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc pulled her against his chest which was covered in the silvery scales as his wings lifted them up in a gentle twirl
Lerina held on tightly, though she was less nervous this time. She smiled at Arc before looking around at the view.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:53 pm
Arc came in with her new looks, lively as hell. Pun intended, of course. "First in the year! In February, even! Hurray!" She asked the musicians to get back to the performance and moved the servants around to start serving food and drinks again. She couldn't wait for the party in two days. And she was a bit bored since everyone was secluded in their homes, it was time to light the fire for the 14th.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:51 pm
Lerina peeked back into the ball and found Ars, "Is the ball trying to start up again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:43 pm
Ars smiled when she spotted Lerina peeking from behind a door. "Trying to, Lerina, trying to... Are you welcome?"  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:47 pm
"I'm always glad to join the parties." She smiled and grabbed a drink from a passing waiter, "I hope more people realize this is up and running again. Maybe I'll be attending two parties once the Valentine's Ball is up and running."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:35 pm
"I also hope they check around." She nodded slightly and took a seat by a table. "Have you started that kissing raid yet? I'd prefer it were a biting raid but I'll simply assume tastes vary."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:41 pm
Lerina took a seat nearby, "Started and finished." She gestured to the belt she was wearing, "My prize. I do like how it looks."  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff