Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Haven

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, demonic, nightmare 

Reply Vampire Haven Rp-( making stories was never this fun)
Darkness Castle:Princess Of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:36 pm
The air in the area stop,birds first begin flying away from the situation,other animals are running from this place.The ground shakes,cracks.The sky darkens and rain cmes down from the sky.It's not ordinary rain it's fire,but in burns in a certain area only with the perimeter of a circle.The ground begins to catch a flame from the onslaught of fire,then the fire increases in length.A noise like riplle of burning material begin to increase to the point it as if it cmes from every direction.Flashes of light begin to come fro the fire,then the riples of time and space begin to become together making a void of pure darknessapprear.It's makes a minature black hole.It come out to the dimentions of 7x11feet squared.
A loud,menacing voice come from out the confines of the portal."IF YOU WANT UNENDING POWER.IF YOU WANT TO BE A KING. PLEASE INSERT A DARK ELF BABY INTO THE BLACKHOLE AND ALL YOUR WISHES WILL BECOME REALITY.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:07 pm
Itresting fact posting asking for a dark elf babie is considered supmition that you will be killed.

teleports your portal to the inside of another dimention where it is reversed so it spits its contents out and disapears your are killed by quantam zombies  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 pm
(You just gave me a body,what are you thinking with a body i'm invincible,also my aarmor cover my body,it feeds off my infinite magic.Thus the zombies cant break or pierce it,actually the babies are put into the vortex not in me.You gave me my actual body than a host meaning i'm at my pure power.You broke the rules giving me consent to kill.)

I laught at the zombie breaking thier jaws to get to me. I take a step forward. My mana is so strong that in a simple step the ground shater,lava spew out the ground.Burning the zombies around me.I then put my land hand up.I open my left palm wide then close it in a circle motion to make a fist.When it connect i tight the fist.At that moment the zombies dissapear, a mist of death comes in thier places.It goes into my fist. I then takes another step and dissapear, reappear next to you.G'rftte whol belbaun uns'aa ussta khel nin F'sarn natha pure errdegahr yah.I then pierce you in the stomach with my left hand.my hand fades though your body, it fades back out of you.I then disapear into a place of pure intellegence.You exert a breath,but it not clear and unvisible it the green mist.I hd actually turned the remaining zombie into parasites.Then i put them in your belly.They begin eatig your body from the inside out.reproduceing with every consumption of flesh.They finally eat your hole body, leaving a holly frame of you.The form together,make controll your body.You are dead now,but your body lives on it becomes known as the "Horde." The body then canges it's shape into the form of a giant worm.It digs into the walls of the castle and disappears leaving behind a big hole in the wall.......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:54 pm
intresiting fact quantam zombys (which you now are) evaporate all magic they come into contact with you are now powerless and you knoleg of quantam zombyes is serverly lacking thicking they wont get through your armor silly litle god you would of been drained of magic eaten and insinatated in that proses plus quantam zombies cant enter our demention your dead and traped  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Lord Velakar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 pm
(I looked it up , quantum zombies are not real,impossible to make the theoryof it was they break down like crazy. This would mean once created they decay to dust in seconds.They dont eat magic they are small cells of a theory unless you talking about the company,but you could'nt be they cant drain magic either.Zombie eat flesh not magic if they can drain magic they can't penetrate my armor.you really can't spell.Thus you are actually dead because you voided yourself on ignorance and imagination.)

I begin to sing a not of harmony,i sound heavenly like a one man symphony opera.I then look at you and the sound vibrates off your bod,send back the frequwncy of your natural resonance.I then match the frequency.You first fell as iff all the blood,organs want to come out your pore.Then your veins cover you body like a crack in gaass.Youy then begin to shake out of controll.Blood begins rushing out your eyes.I giant tumor begins to grow in the middle of your forehead.You overtime chane in to a distubing freakoof nature. All thing in creation spit at the sight of you.i thne put you out the misery of being hunted down. I stab you right in your heart with my hand.i rip into your cest, though the bone with ease,rip out your heart.I break it in my hand with pure strength.You die seconds after my actions from body vibrating to much from resonating ,it explodes everywhere in the guild,but most of it is fround and eaten ,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:46 pm
your mixing up zombies and zombys
im making this up with small amouts of refrense and background knolage and you are saying that you are an elfen god why forsaking imaganation? and you treat me like a human saying your atacks have afect when they do not.

as you touch me your soul drifts from your being your magic and conscience evaporate what reamains of your soul simply fades into life forse with no trase of you remaining  

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 pm
are you guys being stupid again?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 pm
I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!
scream heart heart heart heart heart xp xp heart heart exclaim exclaim exclaim MERRY NEW YEAR TO EASTERNS  

Alternate_Alice1290

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 pm
no westerns... silly puppie  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:36 am
SOUTHERNERS FTW!  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:06 pm
NO SPACE MEN  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 am
Oh yeah?!?!?! Well peanut butter jelly time!  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:24 pm
do you even know what that means sick minded one  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:18 pm
good lord this place has lost it  

kresa-ne
Vice Captain

Insane Demon Monkey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:55 pm
I Know i helped XP  
Vampire Haven Rp-( making stories was never this fun)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games