Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:14 pm
Shiya felt the bust of fresh air. "I am fine.. " she mummbled. Her hands were shaking slightly. She took a deep breath and tryied to stand up, she ended up falling back over.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:37 pm
Zach set her down on a rock. "Here, rest. My magic will protect you." He set several wards around Shiya and himself. "Leave now or suffer doom!" His entire right arm shifted into a giant dragon claw, bulging with muscles.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:07 pm
Shiya looked up. Zach seemed to tower over her. She sighed. Why did she have to come into the book as a fariey.. why couldnt she have came in as something a bit larger. She looked down at her hands. They were glowing brighter in the dark light. She shook her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Most backed off, but one walked forward with a spear. The moronic fool then said, "Do your worst, loser!"

Zach grinned...

Spirit enveloped his body...

The dragon...
Awoke...

Afterwards, none lived. The bodies were scarred beyond belief. Zach collapsed, bone tired.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:52 pm
Shiya stood up, she tryed to get off the rock to help zach. The force of the magic that was put around her was still there. She was thrown backwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:34 am
(("Wards" just protect, not contain. Shiya is free to move as she wants.))  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:23 am
Well, while everyone else was getting killed, one guy took Walt and started going, um, somewhere. Walt could do nothing. The reason he used the candlestick in real life was because he couldn't really do anything on his own. He wasn't that strong so he used things that had the strength he needed. What he really wanted was the cane he sometimes used. "But that's not going to come so now what?" He led him deeper into the forest as it got darker. But, it looked like Walt had just wondered off so there was no reason for the others to be alarmed. (I have never read this book, so I have no idea what could happen to me or where this guy is taking me right now. So I'm basically winging it here.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:25 am
((shiya is small... they affecter her differently....))  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:02 am
((Okay.))

Zach was forced to remove the wards. He took out a small pin, then spoke words over it. He handed it to Shiya, and it looked like a shortsword fit for a faerie, which indeed was wat it had become. "Shiya, I'm too tired, I need rest... Walt has been captured. Take this and find him. It'll have the same properties as mythical swords like Zar'roc."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:05 am
(Wait, there is no reason to think I have been captured. It just looks like I walked away.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:28 am
((Zach can feel spiritual pressures, and since he can sense two by eachother-You and your captor-And since he knows which is which, AND his senses are good enough to sense emotions and such. And anyways, if no one goes after you it's not as fun.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:39 am
(Well, um, I, uhhhh, guess i can't argue with that.) Walt went along with it until he thought he might be able to get out of this. "But remember. this is a family book. Kids are supposed to be able to read it." He tripped the guy and kicked his ear. "I hope that works." He then found a hunk of wood that was big enough to hurt but small enough for him to swing. He jabbed it into the guy's legs and left it in one. "Hope that wasn't too much." By this time, he can't see because of the darkness. "We came from that direction. So I know where we came from. But if we turned at all, then I wouldn't be able to get back."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:59 am
Shiya nodded. "Dont think it would do much damage..." she mumbled. She looked at him, "Be careful though..." she said. She flew off. In the darkness, she had become a bright blue light. She spoted other 'lights' they were greens, pinks, purples, and reds. Shiya looked around, she couldnt see anyone so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:06 am
Walt thought that he would be found if he yelled. "But what would find me?" So he decides to move a few feet in the direction they came from and climb a tree. Then he remembered he couldn't climb trees because he never learned. The fall looked like a cartoon realizing it couldn't fly. So, with the wind knocked out of him, he spent a minute trying to yell until he finally did.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:15 am
Shiya found walt easily. "Hey... " she said. She flew over to him., she cast a light blue light.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games