Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
What would you do if you woke up next to the person above u? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fershizzle101

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:07 pm
wonder what happened last night and try to ask you for answers  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:52 pm
If i woke up next to Czarina I'd probably ask if my fan art was done then proceed to run away yelling after she answers...  

Demonic Repentance

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:13 pm
Dammie-kins
Right

We'll see a bout that fan girl harem battle, Mine aren't awake yet and I have to go to a magical place called...school...

Junior year is going by fast

*blinks* woooooow, no kidding dameon. i thought you were partially joking at first when you were telling me that at school (me: gay bars?! whatt?) lolz. apparently not. my gawd, dronze, i'm hoping you have a TON of fangirls... oh my. *hides behind her essay notes she's supposed to be doing*

I've believe I've answered Kili before so there's not much on a point there =P  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:22 pm
wow nice...

Yeah I was being quite serious my friend

A cookie ninja will eat your soul and then yell "TIM CHUNG WILL NEVER DIE" and run off valiantly as he carries around you're guguler vein even though it is not suppose to be able to be held...

I would most likely if I woke up blink go back to sleep or demand that she get me more blankets then run off with all her blankies into the abyss that I call my house.  

Dameon the -V-

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:26 pm
I would tie you to a table and hit your shin with a steel baseball bat! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:27 pm
Dammie-kins
wow nice...

Yeah I was being quite serious my friend

A cookie ninja will eat your soul and then yell "TIM CHUNG WILL NEVER DIE" and run off valiantly as he carries around you're guguler vein even though it is not suppose to be able to be held...

I would most likely if I woke up blink go back to sleep or demand that she get me more blankets then run off with all her blankies into the abyss that I call my house.

yeah, after it finally registered in my head (hey it was SEVEN O'CLOCK) i believed you, lolz.

eat my soul? after you said i didn't have one? now that'd be a sight, my dear.

hm. if you'd attempt to steal my blankies, for some reason i have a ton of them stashed right now (omg, FUZZY) I'd probably attack you for them... and you honestly know i would.  

Rakiz

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:47 pm
*cry*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:49 pm
Take your lucky charms.  

Va Te Faire Foutre

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:50 pm
tourniquetsmile
*cry*

to tourniquetsmile: ask if i'm that freaking scary... what happened to girl's nights out?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:53 pm
Rakiz
tourniquetsmile
*cry*

to tourniquetsmile: ask if i'm that freaking scary... what happened to girl's nights out?

blaugh

Heehee. Only joking with you, my dear. ><

@ Va

><

Cereal Killer  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:57 pm
tourniquetsmile
Rakiz
tourniquetsmile
*cry*

blaugh

Heehee. Only joking with you, my dear. ><

@ Va

><

Cereal Killer

i was joking, lolz. cereal killers? woooow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:04 pm
Er... try to wake up? For real this time... because I'd probably be dreaming. ninja  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:05 pm
Run away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Kilikrox
Run away.

Probably ditto. sweatdrop  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:10 pm
id ask my self"since when do gaians become real? ma by i should not have had that 10th beer?"  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games