Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:55 pm
((AH WE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME gonk ))
Fujuki just sat there listening to his story and then looked at Khana when he was done to isten to her story as he asked to here it.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:59 pm
((sorry got 2 go))  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:00 pm
((I was talking to Fujuki not Khana....))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:07 pm
(CRAP I ALWAYS DO THAT >.<))
Fujuki looked bad at Flame noticing he was talking to her "Oh...uh..." she thought for a second her mind was blank for a second "Well i descovered my powers about...hmmm lets see... about 6 months ago. it was a shok that i learned how to heal people so fast. that is the only power i tried to control and not ignore....im to afraid to try anything else sweatdrop " she said babaling on not paying attention "I never got really close to people because of it i stoped talking to my friends to protect them.....i never talked to boys much sweatdrop ........ " she said babaling on " eek im srry sweatdrop i didnt mean to talk so much" she apolagized  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:13 pm
"I wouldn't say alot....just fast..."Flame responded "You have others? And here I thought I was the only one with two...."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:17 pm
((0.0 i meant BAC not BAD when i said Fujuki looked BAD at Flame i meant bac sweatdrop ))
"Well i have a few powers i descovered....but i have to tr them out when im alone...and that never happens *sigh* i dont wanna hurt anyone" she loked down "Uh mabye we should all get home it is getting late and we all have make up homework" she said walking bac into the cave to grab her backpack....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:23 pm
"Well I wasn't suppus to even leave campus but I off now I think I will stay out...." Flame said looking at Fujuki "The last time I was out I went to a cool resturant I think I will go there again...You must be hungry, why don't you come along?" Flame said slething his sword. "Besides your homework will take you a half-hour tops." Flame said un warping the cloth around his sword and then wrapping it around his hands "So...you coming?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:28 pm
"Uh...." Fujuki thought for a second "Um mabye i can grab a quick bite..." sh esaid thinking to herslef but saying it out loud "Sure" she said raping her bag around her arm "I think my mom woud be okay with it" she said hoping that was true her mother gets mad when she comes home late.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:38 pm
Inoue was sitting on the ground quietly, just listening to their stories and not making a sound. I remember when I found out I had powers...Flame and Fujuki's stories aren't too hard to imagine... she thought quietly to herself. All of a sudden she noticed that Flame and Fujuki were getting up, snapping her out of her trance. "Hey you two, where are ya'll going? You seem to have forgotten that there are other people here besides you. Have you forgotten that Chihiro and I are still here too?" Inoue remarked. "If you two are going, you could at least say bye.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:39 pm
Flame looked in his wallet quickly. "Everyone can come if they want, and me being the only guy I guess that means I'm paying...." Flame said walking to the resturant.

((Yay I wanted to use a new pic!!! Fun stuff!!))
Visial
User Image

Flame got to the resturant and walked in with his sword in his hand still. Luckily the pople in the resturant were to busy to care about that.They waited for a table. When they got seated they ordered. "I still find it wierd. I mean Khana makes five now....How many are there of us and how come we haven't been noticed?" Flame asked randomly  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:44 pm
as Fujuki got up she walked over there to Inoue "We wouldnt do that to you guys...you guys are not the closest people i have....i know it soulds wierd but now that i know there are more peopel like me it like your my family that i never nown" she said smiling to make her not so mad. she turned to look out of the cave and saw that is was a little dark and her smile went away "*sigh* it akways gets dark so early now....well Flame wants me to go to his fav. restarat so i could say no" she said not so loud then she gave her a hug as if they known eachother since they were kids and let go and walked out way behind Flame "Bye" she waved.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:51 pm
((I changed my previuos post in the beginig...I didn't think you would come online... just place it in this spot....))  

FlameDemerio

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Inoue smiled brightly at Fujuki and waved, "Thanks. I feel the same way...I hope you two have a good time. I need to be getting home now anyways." she called happily to Fujuki as she left the cave. She's right... you guys really are like family now... she thought to herself, turning her face up towards the dark sky. "I guess I should get going, it's getting late..." Inoue mumbled to herself as she got up . As she left, she took one last long look at the cave entrance, and headed off home.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:58 pm
((okay KNOW we r in the resturant lol srry she posted be4 u and i didnt see ur post till after i posted srry XP))
"Hmm i really dont know why we wernt descovered yet....well all of the people with powers like us..." she wispered when she said powers "...are all neer our age....mabye because...." she thought some more "....we barley descvered our powers and we think we are freeks so we dont show them to anyone so we can fit in" she said she was a really smart girl and that is how she came up with that posability "Ther must not be many people like us sweatdrop " she said puting all of the pieces to gether in her mind.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:02 pm
((mkay im sick of my pic i been wanting to change it but since Flame changed is pic i had to go to photobucket and when i was donr=e i thought aw wat the heck and found some pics so wich one should i have???
the one i have at the moment....
this one User Image
this one User Image
or this one User Image
i know i could have found better ones but this is just for a while i always change mah pic but ill try to stick to one ^.^ well lets have a vote lol XP))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games