Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 pm
"Ooh, Crystal, are those avalanche lilies? They're native to Washington, aren't they? I saw some when I was hunting over in Mt. Ranier National Park.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:03 pm
"Yes, they are." Crystal said, glancing over at them. "Although these up here are my favorites..." she said, leading them to a very odd combination: Bluebonnets and a blood-red roses.  

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:11 pm
Looking at Charity shaylene answerd her question. "Yes, I do suppose animals would normally fight back, but you see, I can hear animals thoughts, so I can take care of them before they have a chance to attack, or run for that matter." Shaylene cocked her head to the side. "Where is a good place to hunt, and what is good? Shaylene directed this question to Belle, since she was a vampire and Shaylene was getting thristy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:30 pm
"Well, yesterday I went around the woods." Belle said thinking  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:13 pm
Oooh, pretty! Alice exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:39 pm
"Not being a vampire myself, I don't really know how this works, but I do know that the larger animals are towards the the center of the forests. Smaller ones like squirls and rabits tend to hang around near the edges, or along meadows. Hmm... Dear can typically be found in meadows too," Charity answered, trying to help. She began to worry as to if they would ever get home.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:00 pm
Belle sensing Charity's worry, said,"We really should be going, perhaps we'll se you tomorrow in school?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:51 am
"Towards the center, thanks." Shaylene smiled warmly at the two of them. "How long does the enrollment proccess take?" Shaylene loved public schools, it was always so easy to prey off people there. Remember your promise! Her concience warned her. "Well, I'll let you guys go, seeing how you just can't wait to get away from me!" Shaylene joked.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:19 pm
"For me it lasted as long as it took me to fill out the forms, but it's different for everyone." Belle answered,"I guess we'll see you tomorrow,"she added as she ran Charity home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:29 pm
"Umm... I don't mean to sound old fashioned or anything, but something seems fishy about that Shaylene person," Charity told Belle, running fingers through her chopy black hair. "Then again, maybe it's just me."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:36 pm
"She did seem very excited about public school, didn't she," Belle said suspiciously. "Her eyes were also kind of red around the edges."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:21 pm
Shaylene walked deeper into the woods. Sniffing the air she caught the faint scent of deer. Quickely she made her way towards the animal.
She opend her mind and heard it's last franic thoughts as she bite deep into its vein. Drinking her fill, SHaylene left the animal in the brush and made her way towards the town.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:37 pm
Charity nodded, just beginning to see the edge of the woods not too far away. She would be home soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Belle dropped Charity off at her apartment, and managed to see the time. "It's ten thirty-three," Belle said rolling her eyes. "You should go to sleep, now. I'll pick you up at seven thirty." At that Belle set Charity in her bed and left.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:58 pm
Shaylene walked into the school's crampt office the next morning.
"Ello, I am Shaylene, I need to enroll here." Shaylene smiled warmely, animal blood made her all giddy and warm.
The door behind her opened and a burst of cold air surounded her.
What a delightful sent Shaylene grinned as she let the sent envelope her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games