Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:24 pm
Mewtwo simply replied as though they had answered his question. So if you are you then you follow your own agenda and not the will of another. I know why you are here....but there is a problem. You may only journey past this point one at a time. I care nothing for why he does what he does or why you are really here. Let its value be shown in battle and we will see who has the greater agenda. Defeating him in numbers would prove nothing. So tell me....which one will be first to venture further into this cave?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:55 pm
"That...Will Be ME." She Started To Walk Ferther In.  

T-A Reborn

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:40 am
The Professor stood in the middle of the next room. He was standing in the middle of a trainers circle. So...it seems you have come here after all. Does that mean you will finally recognize me as your trainer. Or perhaps....you have come here to be defeated like all the others. There is not a single trainer left in this world that can defeat me. Out of the entire world there are only a few trainers yet to show themselves stronger than the ones I've defeated. Perhaps I will even get to face the legendary Ash Ketchum. Fighting him would be the ultimate rush. There is no one beneath them left to fight. Lance and Steven are about the same. And they already failed in there attempt to defeat me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:50 am
"Huh..? You...What To Meet Ash?O_O'" Just Than Ash Came Runing In. ~Ash~ I...Made It!^^' "Ash?!" Th...Thats My Name!^^' "Ash Help Me Kill This Little Basterd!" Huh..? Why? "He Thinks Pokemon As Tools! He Herts Tham...JUST To Make Tham More Powerfull,And He Whants Others To Do The Same!" Oh...Thats Not Right! Ok,I'm In! How About You Pikachu? ~Pikachu~ PIIIKA! PI PIPIKACHU CHUCHUCHUCHUUUUU! "O_O Pikachu?! Whan You Start Saying Stuff Like THAT?!" Piii^^' "You See Prof....Ash Is MY Traner!"  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:02 pm
'' you want to train us right, well what if we are un-tameable huh? what if we are as free as the ocean waves'' kitty said to the professor.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:08 pm
"Than He Will Kill Us.... stare "  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:33 am
''then he's thick and weak hiding behind deaths.'' kitty said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:04 am
"Ummm...You Better Let US Handel This...^^'"  

T-A Reborn

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:39 am
The Professor began to levitate into the air as he held his arms out. A crimson red light started shining from him as he began to transform into his true form. Ha the only ones that are untrainable are those that have nothing inside them to be brought out. This was fate that I would have to fight all of you at once and I will gladly fight you without aid. And to ash and Pikachu it will be an honor to fight you two trainers. Even though you have forgotten due to reincarnation you Pikachu were once one of greatest trainers ever to live. It would appear you instilled something in Ash that made him strong when the boy was first starting out. NOW COME AT ME.............!!!

He transformed into a rather feisty looking Sneevil as a black aura began to emit from him. The Professor pointed to pikachu as he levitated in mid air. Only apon your awakening can you access the power of your former life. And that goes for you two princess.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:33 am
"H...How Did You Know That?" She Stould There With Her Eyes Flaming.  

T-A Reborn

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:46 pm
The Professor pointed his claw at an odd shaped rock in the cave. It shined as brilliantly as any fine crystal. That there is what is called a time flower. It allows a person to peer into the past. Sometimes it shows the past of one of the people that touched the stone before you. I came apon it by accident...the past I saw was that of an ancient prince.

See in this time some had the power to see a persons soul. They could instantly tell if someone was trustworthy by using this ability. It just so happened that there was an artifact from that time. Although not as powerful as the natural ability. It allowed the user to gain this ability for a short time. And the past I saw just happened to lead me to its location.

The time flower seems to have a mind of its own. It's actually quite wise for such an odd looking plant. Instead of showing just any random fragment of the past. It will usually choose to reveal one related to the one looking at the flower. In my case it showed a prince hiding an old family heirloom inside of the trunk of a tree. Since then the tree itself had been cut down for fire wood but the necklace itself was sitting in the tree stump that still remained.

We are all connected in one way or another. In a former life I was a soldier serving under that very same royal bloodline. I left the service of my king after I was wounded in the war that claimed the princes life. That very same castle still holds a contest every year. And the winner of that pokemon battle earns the right to hold onto Sir Eirins staff while the celebration is taking place. It's a celebration of that kingdoms liberation due to the sacrifice of that very person. And because of that he is known to this day for his selfless actions.

You were once part of that same bloodline in a former life. So apon your awakening you will be instilled with that sight that can peer into a persons very soul.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:54 pm
kitty just looked at the guy in disgust.'' seriously, what has sir Aaron got to do with this, he unlike you was a hero who gave his life for others, just like his lucario.'' she growled.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:47 pm
His tone changed from that of a rather confident person to that of a rather angry individual. The Professor gritted his teeth in disgust at the young girls remark. As he opened his hand sending a bolt of dark energy just two feet to the left of where they were standing.

I gave my life to serve and protect just as he did. I would have gladly met my end to achieve something as great as he did. And you Princess did absolutely nothing to help anyone during the war. You had the power to help greatly yet instead you hid in your castle while those in the service of your family fought that senseless war.

If I was stronger I wouldn't have spent the rest of my days after the war. Unable to walk let alone accomplish anything of value. After that I had to watch the soldiers in the castle do the job that I had dedicated my life to. I will NOT make the same mistake this time around.......This life it will be different and I will give those around me the option of doing something great as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:16 am
"I Am Sorry For The War,And That I Did Not Fight....But What Your Doing In THIS Life,Can NEVER Be Forgivin. You Act As If Pokemon Are Tools,And Are Willing To Hert Tham JUST So Thay Can Be More Powerfull. You May Be Use To Time Of War...But Things Have Changed Now. Yes,There Is War...But Not As Bad As It Use To Be. Now,I Ask You......Stop This...Stop Herting Pokemon For Power." She Than Walked Up To Him And Looked Him In The Eyes. "Pliz...Don't Do This...Don't Hert Tham Aney More..."  

T-A Reborn

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:19 pm
Ask the creatures I train and you will get a mixed reaction. Some fear me and only stick around out of fear. Others are greatful that I made them as strong as they are eventually set free to travel along side another trainer. And yet there still remain those outcasts that have traveled along side me for so long. The group wouldn't be able to function in the wild without the aid of a trainer.

He pointed to a passageway to the left and then a sealed passageway to the right. The one on the left is filled with the group of Pokemon that still can be trained by a regular trainer or used as pets. But......the sealed chamber is where all of the other......creatures I've trained are sent. The ones that are to dangerous to be let out of this cave. You need not worry about the health of all that are in this cave. Every one of the creatures are well fed and taken care of. Every one of them is in top physical health that I choose to train.

He backed away from the girl as he pointed to the left cavern. Take your pick of any of the creatures you see in there. But don't think for a second I will ever alter the path I have set for myself. In my twilight years it is even more important than ever that I finish the task I originally set out to accomplish. I'll be regarded as a monster instead of the genius I really am.
And after I am gone there will be no one left to carry on the work I started.

The Professor pulled a file that was neatly tucked inside of a folder. The paper was a bit damp due to the cave but everything was legible. He just stopped and began to stair at a wall in the cave. As though he was looking right through it. Clearing his throat The Professor began to speak once again. Take that file to Professor Oak and make sure it gets to him in tact. It contains a detailed report on the strengths and weaknesses of every one of his inventions and how to correct them.

His eyes widened at the wall began to burn a bright volcanic red. The wall collapsed under the power of the attack. Two Legendary creature flew out of the wall with a fierce look in there eye. Ho-oh flew upward into the air as it got ready for a sky attack. Lugia fired a gust attack that twisted from the creatures wings as it went into a spin. The Professor was blown across the room into a stone wall. Parts of the wall broke off as gravity pulled him downward toward the ground. He hadn't expected such an attack and was now on his knees after having fallen. He was hurt and from the looks of it those two didn't plan on letting up on there attack.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff