Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:07 pm
Lerina smiled at Arcana, "Of course you may. It will be nice to have company."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:09 pm
"Hi, Fayt!" Deadly called. "Haven't gotten a chance to officially meet you yet. I'm Deadly."  

Deadly Nightshayde

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:11 pm
*Comes back from hidden space in blood cellar for past day, but has to leave soon because has school tomorrow*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:13 pm
-Darth Oreo-
*Comes back from hidden space in blood cellar for past day, but has to leave soon because has school tomorrow*

well hi why hide? I been missing those pizza bites you make  

OrangeJ

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:14 pm
"My word. Well..." Dulcineo did his best not to look or sound too flustered--it was tricky, but he seemed to manage it pretty well. "I don't know what to say about that at this point, but your vote is your vote, my lady, to use as you please. As for me, well, I'm pretty sure I know where my votes are going, or at least one of them, and we're both just going to have to wait until the announcement for who's to be crowned."
Julius, meanwhile, stayed behind; he didn't figure he knew anyone here well enough to vote, and even though he didn't always trust Dulcineo's judgment, he knew that the fellow generally displayed a good sense of people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:14 pm
"Hello, Deadly. Nice to meet you, as well." Fayt smiles. "I notice you carry an instrument: will you perhaps be playing for us a bit later?"  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:15 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly ambled over to Ars.

"So, how many people do you think are going to vote for themselves?"

Ars thought to herself for a moment. "Not many, up to three at most. It's not like voting to oneself works wonders, better to not appear in the results than to be laughed at for being solely voted by itself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:15 pm
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-

Because my brother had an 8 hour party so I could not come out but here *holds out pizza bites*  

-Darth Oreo-

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:17 pm
Lerina i so sorry i left. are you having a good time?*as he sat down at the table next to her* i had some ordered matters to tend to...  
Ars Arcana
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly ambled over to Ars.

"So, how many people do you think are going to vote for themselves?"

Ars thought to herself for a moment. "Not many, up to three at most. It's not like voting to oneself works wonders, better to not appear in the results than to be laughed at for being solely voted by itself."

wouldn't voting for yourself be against the rules? I voted other people.  

-Darth Oreo-

Eisoji

"Well I've submitted my vote. Good luck to everyone. With so many nice candidates I don't think I can be at all upset with the results."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:20 pm
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-

Because my brother had an 8 hour party so I could not come out but here *holds out pizza bites*

*delights in the bites and takes a couple.smiles* thank you, these are so good they are like addicting.*takes a bite and drinks some wine* so what do you do in your regular life as a vampire?  

OrangeJ

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:20 pm
"Oh, it's fine. I just got back fairly recently myself." She smiled at Jake, "And yes I am having a good time. Are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:21 pm
Deadly laughed before replying to Fayt. "No, it's purely for my own enjoyment. I'd prefer not to subject myself to that sort of public humiliation."

And then, turning to Ars, "I think it depends on how badly they want a title. Quite a few people might risk a little embarrassment for the sake of racking up one more vote for themselves."

Deadly Nightshayde

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:21 pm
"No Oreo..." Ars replied in a soft tone. "Politicians do it all the time, after all." She stared at lerina. "I also believe that, at first I was nervous that the result could be all one vote for each but it seriously doesn't seem like that. I'd love Taifallos to come and vote as well but we do knew she is very busy, unlike me at the moment."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games