Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:15 pm
I looked from Kaoru to Kayle then Diva "Miss Diva, I can not leave them like this! They need our help! Please!" I pleaded as I stood full human form.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Looks at Kayle worried 'Maybe... I could help her...' Walks cautious over to Kayle, "Please, tell me what you need! I might be able to help you!" I called to her.  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:35 am
Salem Delgado
I looked from Kaoru to Kayle then Diva "Miss Diva, I can not leave them like this! They need our help! Please!" I pleaded as I stood full human form.
No they are fine, do not forget i have not fed yet i woudl be a shame to see me feeding off you now woudl it. now let's go"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:30 pm
"Very well." I sighed as I walked Kaoru and shook her hand leaving a scrape of paper in her hand so noone saw before reluctantly following Diva.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:12 pm
Salem Delgado
"Very well." I sighed as I walked Kaoru and shook her hand leaving a scrape of paper in her hand so noone saw before reluctantly following Diva.
good"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:11 pm
OOC: Can you read to me what the paper said? lol I wouldn't know.

IC: I watched Diva and Sano leave with most terrified eyes. I looked down at the little paper in my hand and unfolded it.

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:49 pm
OOC: (Yes There is a smiley in the note.)
Note reads "I will be back, sighned Sano mrgreen

IC: Why are you in such a hurry miss Diva?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:59 pm
I looked back up and gave a relieving smile. 'Sano... he's so kind... but his master Diva... who is she?...' So, I waited... I sat down and put my back to a wall and closed my eyes, drifting into a deep sleep.  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 am
Salem Delgado
OOC: (Yes There is a smiley in the note.)
Note reads "I will be back, sighned Sano mrgreen

IC: Why are you in such a hurry miss Diva?
Because like i have said i have not fed yet, so i need to fed quickly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:11 am
kayle:
the more memories i gained the more powerful i got but i only got 20percent back.
I opened my eyes and a sound so high-pitched no one could hear it started to cracxk the cacoon.
the cacoon was totally demolished, but i was still in my state of shock......something was wrong.
i just sat there, the only ting coverin gmy bare body wsa my hair and my wings slowly disappeared.  

Rae-sempai

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:00 pm
I looked at her concerned "...Why have you not fed yet miss Diva?" As I worried about the other another powerful chil running up my spine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:19 pm
Salem Delgado
I looked at her concerned "...Why have you not fed yet miss Diva?" As I worried about the other another powerful chil running up my spine.
becuase i need to rest before i can fed come here please.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:20 pm
As I open my eyes once again, I see Kayle. 'She needs help...' I thought standing up. 'I could try and help her...' I walk over to her and put my hands around her bare shoulders. "Are you alright, miss Kayle?..." I spoke to her in my angelic voice, "I will offer my help as much as I am able..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:12 pm
Kayle:
it was as if i were still in my stage of my sleep but no memories were coming back. I didn't feel her touching me or hear her speaking to me, i just sat there, an emotionless face, staring out into space.
i tried to speak but it came out as a language even i didn't know, "gushda frith nethen" were the word s that came out of my mouth.
as i said those words i started to have a night terror.
I opened my mouth to scream gbut all that came out was yet another high pitched noise loud enough for people to hear and to hurt there ears severely.  

Rae-sempai

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:57 pm
"What is it miss Diva?" I asked stepping closer to her.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games