Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:46 pm
Ben rubbed his shaggy dark hair. "Sorry." he said, grinning apologetically.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:51 pm
she smiled, "it's alright. it was actually sort of relaxing." she replied and looked away. "I usually don't sleep well."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:57 pm
Ben nodded. "That's good." he said.
Erin looked up at the sky, letting rain fall in her face. "Methinks we should go inside." she remarked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:00 pm
She nodded understanding. "I guess." she shrugged. the rain didn't bother her at all but she didn't want to turn into a prune either.

((i've g2g, very sleepy and not feeling too well. i'll be on again some time tomorrow.))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:03 pm
((Nighty night. Hope you feel better.))

Ben held the door open for the girls, then he got a mischeivious grin and shook his sopping head at them, spraying them with water.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:11 am
she laughed slightly and did the same with hers in return but her hair was much longer, past the middle of her back, so it made more range. "Ha, I win." she grinned slightly and then noticed that she got erin too. she bit her lip, "Sorry."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:16 am
Erin laughed, then squeezed her hair our on Teresia's head. Ben laughed, his booming laugh echoing.
"I forgive you." Erin said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:37 am
"a cold!" she yelled in her clear voice but was laughing all the same. "So how was you're day?" she asked for the sake of conversation. "mine was rather boring. busy but boring."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:56 am
((Ugh, I just found a piece of plastic in my pancake. Yucky.))

Ben sighed. "Slow and boring."
"What's new?" Erin added.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:25 am
((ugh... that does not sound healthy))

she shrugged, "nothing really. i got a lot of questions though. it was really annoying." she sighed. "stupid things like 'why i'm so pale, Why don't i go to school in La Push, where am i from, who am i related to?' it was completely mental and pointless. other than the 21 questions i was pretty much left alone."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:30 am
((It might've been my fault, though. They were yummy, other than the plastic.))

"There's an easy solution to that." Ben said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:38 am
she looked at him curiously and then realized what he meant. "I could switch schools, i know, but i was actually put there because of my advanced placement." she shrugged. "if i get driven crazy in a few more days then i'll switch." she thought out loud.

((thats good. i've been munching on grapefruit and actual grapes for a bit. lol))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:36 am
Erin and Ben grinned. "The people there already like you. We... kinda told them about you." Erin said sheepishly.
"They wanna meet you, too." Ben added.

((I do enjoy grapefruit. And pineapple.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:03 pm
((i know! healthy and yummy! lol))

she looked at them both wide eyed. "You talked about me? what on earth did you say?" she asked. it made her uncomfortable to be talked about, but she should have expected that, being new and all. she cleared her face of the rather panicked expression. "sorry. it's just sort of strange."  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games