Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Can you be my studypartner? (highschool romance rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:35 pm
"Not exactly ask her, but more what her story is. Never mind. So, what's your life like anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:38 pm
"Me??" sh elooked kind of confused, "i'm easy going, i like to break the rules. i'm not in a relationship 'cause all of the guys i end up dating suck. eneything else???" at that moment a cheerleader walked by, "eh-hem, ditz alert!" she smiled when the cheerleader stuck up her nose and pouted off.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:41 pm
"I may be overweight but at least that means I have enough room for brain cells!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:42 pm
" I'm sorry??? what???"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:45 pm
Zach could feel his mother's gaze behind Luna, but he didn't really care. He pulled away. He smiled kindly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:45 pm
'I was yelling that at here. She's so thin that she doesn't have room for brain cells? I don't think that fast in the heat of the moment."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:47 pm
she smiled and giggled slightly, "cool!, so what about you, whats your story??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:51 pm
"I don't get out much. I was just recently allowed to stay out of the house without parental guidance. That's why I'm overweight. But, now I'm getting out as much as possible and losing some of it. My house is really messy so my mom doesn't let me bring anyone over but it doesn't really matter because I've never really had any friends. And I seem to be saying really too much today."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:59 pm
she smiled, "its okey, i live with my dad, my parents got a divorce. he's okey, not around alot. wanna go skating??? me and Truth where just about to go."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:06 pm
"I don't skate. I don't even have the balance to ride a bicycle. Whenever I tried, I fell. Never got hurt. I'm 15 and can't ride a bicycle. I have to say, I am a bit pitiful at times." he laughed a little. "Sorry, I may catch up with you later. But, I might as well do something to humiliate and demean those who are above me. Like that cheerleader that nosed you up."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:07 pm
she brightened, "that sounds fun....." she got up and walked down the hall. "Comin'??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:11 pm
"Oh, I guess." He got up and followed.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:22 pm
Luna had turned light pink, She smiled back. Her eyes were bright.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:29 pm
Zach asked suddenly, "Do you go on Gaia Online?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:53 pm
Luna shook her head, "No, i have internet, but i rarly get on it..." She said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games