Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:22 pm
"Thank goodness she's half an Angel." He said as he landed. He walked over to his office carrying them. "I really don't look strong enough to do this, but I am."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:25 pm
"show off" she muttered, seeing that she was able to hear him, just not open her eyes yet, she turns her head away from him and listens to everything  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:27 pm
He set them down. "You run to my office and get some *whisper whisper whisper* and get back here before your master gets back online." *Looks at screen* "So, why do they care that much about you leaving? Aren't you a free roaming demon?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:33 pm
"well see theres a funny story to that" she rubs her eyes before opening them and looking around, one eye a baby blue color, the other a blood red color, she rubs her arms "i kinda have well you know...a curfew" she sighs and sits on the ground "they think that since im half Angel that ill go to them and be on there side, telling them all the secrets that i seem to know" she shruggs "when they found me packing they tried to pull me back as quickly as possible"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:35 pm
"I see. And now that I brought you here that just makes it worse."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:38 pm
"yep, but they cant get me here so im good" she looks at him "thanks"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:42 pm
"So what are you going to do when you have to go back down?" He looked to his office, he stopped before then, then he knelt down and looked at her. "First though, are you feeling alright, then what will you do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:45 pm
"i was hoping i wouldnt have to go back there" she sighs "yea, im fine" she wipes her bloody tear stained cheeks " i dont know what ill do...."  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:47 pm
"I think you'll probably have to fight. Well, if we can get this war started. Breaking the deal could be considered an act of war. So could going down and dropping a heaven-built H-bomb on your old home killing all demons in the nearby area."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:51 pm
"killing them all?" she whispered looking down, she draws in a shaky breath before masking her emotions and nodding "it is for the best"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:53 pm
"That was just thinking out loud. More like wishing out loud. Anyway, you know how hard it would be to get that kind of clearance this quickly? But now that you've shown that you care about someone there, what's down there for you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:00 pm
She shakes her head before her eyes start to water, she looks away "my....my little brother..." she sniffs and then covers her face "i cant leave him there, im the only thing that cares about him" she said in a shaky voice, trying very hard not to cry, she takes several deep breaths.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:02 pm
"I'm sorry. I'll try to help you save him."

(I'm going to be soon and I may be able to post once or twice if I stretch it out.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:05 pm
(lolz kay)
She nodds "okay" she lifts up her head, wipes her face and breaths in deeply, she looks around "so what do you guys do around here?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:11 pm
"It's heaven, humans do whatever they want, angels work."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games