Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:09 am
Aprilbaby1
she was pale white but after several minutes, color starts coming back into her face, she sighs, and falls into a deep sleep. (skip--> XDD) The morning shone through the window, falling on her face, she groans and rolls over, she yawns throwing back the blankets and sitting up, her memory of what happened last night was a little foggy.

because it was during the day reis had to remain inside the house as daylight would kill him...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:13 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
she was pale white but after several minutes, color starts coming back into her face, she sighs, and falls into a deep sleep. (skip--> XDD) The morning shone through the window, falling on her face, she groans and rolls over, she yawns throwing back the blankets and sitting up, her memory of what happened last night was a little foggy.

because it was during the day reis had to remain inside the house as daylight would kill him...
she rolls out of bed, showering, throwing on some clothes and grabbing her bag, she kicks at walts bed "get up" she said walking towards the door "if you need me, ill be at the school" she walks out and walks outside, her hand goes up and rubs her neck, she looks up "looks like its going to rain" she muttered, seeing dark clouds starts to cover the sun  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:15 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she rolls out of bed, showering, throwing on some clothes and grabbing her bag, she kicks at walts bed "get up" she said walking towards the door "if you need me, ill be at the school" she walks out and walks outside, her hand goes up and rubs her neck, she looks up "looks like its going to rain" she muttered, seeing dark clouds starts to cover the sun

now the clouds have covered the daylight completely reis had to see her...
he snuck past walts bed and left the house not to far behind april... he had to know what humans do during the day and most of all... he had to see her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:22 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

he snuck past walts bed and left the house not to far behind april... he had to know what humans do during the day and most of all... he had to see her.
she kicks rocks along the way, drops of rain started to fall, she looks up, letting them fall on her face, she looks back ahead, seeing the school come into view, she heard the bell and takes off running in order to be there on time.  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:24 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she kicks rocks along the way, drops of rain started to fall, she looks up, letting them fall on her face, she looks back ahead, seeing the school come into view, she heard the bell and takes off running in order to be there on time.

reis apears out of nowhere grabbing her from behind covering her mouth... ''its me again...'' how did you like last night?'' he asked sarcasticaly... as he stares at the bite marks on her neck he realizes he is still holding ehr mouth so she couldnt talk... so he removed his hand to listen to her voice...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:29 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

reis apears out of nowhere grabbing her from behind covering her mouth... ''its me again...'' how did you like last night?'' he asked sarcasticaly... as he stares at the bite marks on her neck he realizes he is still holding ehr mouth so she couldnt talk... so he removed his hand to listen to her voice...
she screams but then feels him cover her mouth, she struggles then hears his voice and stops "who are you?" she asked trying to turn around and look at him but he was still holding her from behind  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:32 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she screams but then feels him cover her mouth, she struggles then hears his voice and stops "who are you?" she asked trying to turn around and look at him but he was still holding her from behind

im your best friend he said happily, dont you remember me from last noght... your neck didn't bite itself you know... i have something for you reis said as he pulled out the dagger from a pocket... ''i belive this belongs to you'' he said while he turned her around so she can se him and the knife...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:34 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

im your best friend he said happily, dont you remember me from last noght... your neck didn't bite itself you know... i have something for you reis said as he pulled out the dagger from a pocket... ''i belive this belongs to you'' he said while he turned her around so she can se him and the knife...
"i meant, whats your name" she looks at the knife "Hey...." she reaches out and takes it, her fingers lightly brushing against his "i...remember dropping it" she looks up at him "thanks"  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:37 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

"i meant, whats your name" she looks at the knife "Hey...." she reaches out and takes it, her fingers lightly brushing against his "i...remember dropping it" she looks up at him "thanks"

my name... name.... you will know my name soon enough he said as he motioned her to get on his back...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:39 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

my name... name.... you will know my name soon enough he said as he motioned her to get on his back...
she sticks the knife in her bag and looks at him "why...?" she asked before shrugging, she gets on his back and holds on "my names Echo by the way"  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:44 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she sticks the knife in her bag and looks at him "why...?" she asked before shrugging, she gets on his back and holds on "my names Echo by the way"

before echo could finish saying her name they were outside the school... ''you dont want to be late now do ya'' ye said as he let her off his back  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:47 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

before echo could finish saying her name they were outside the school... ''you dont want to be late now do ya'' ye said as he let her off his back
she blinks "wow.....that was quick" she hops off, almost losing her balance, she looks at him "thanks....again" she reaches up, kisses his cheek, and then walks towards one of the buildings  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:51 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

before echo could finish saying her name they were outside the school... ''you dont want to be late now do ya'' ye said as he let her off his
back
she blinks "wow.....that was quick" she hops off, almost losing her balance, she looks at him "thanks....again" she reaches up, kisses his cheek, and then walks towards one of the buildings

jumps into shadows and disapears back to the mansion before sunlight breaks throught the clouds  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:53 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

before echo could finish saying her name they were outside the school... ''you dont want to be late now do ya'' ye said as he let her off his
back

jumps into shadows and disapears back to the mansion before sunlight breaks throught the clouds
she sits in class all day, thinking about him, she sighs and looks outside, seeing little white stuff fall from the sky "s-snow?" she whispered, its been so long since shes seen snow before, once school was over she walks outside, holding out her hand and watching the snowflakes fall on her palm  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:04 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

back

she sits in class all day, thinking about him, she sighs and looks outside, seeing little white stuff fall from the sky "s-snow?" she whispered, its been so long since shes seen snow before, once school was over she walks outside, holding out her hand and
watching the snowflakes fall on her palm

sits at mansion waiting for the school to end... bored as hell XD  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games