Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:31 pm
Suddenly a giant gust of wind blew through the tent. Unfortunately, the most casualties occured when Shishuri had her temper tantrums.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:32 pm
(Fine, fine, I'll change my post XP)

He braced himself against the wind, his feet digging into the ground.  

Repressed Memories

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:34 pm
The stars were covered by dark, yet encompassing light came. Ice whipped out, hitting everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:36 pm
He slammed his foot against the ground, a dome of rock thrusting out of the ground around Arage and Holly, shielding them from the ice. "Holy mother of Jesus!"  

Repressed Memories

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:37 pm
Ryukai appeared by Arage. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:40 pm
"Ah holy s**t to the power of three!" He screamed, startled. "I've got no clue, the wind just picked up and ice started flying at us!"  

Repressed Memories

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:41 pm
Holly fell out of bed as the blast of wind hit her, screaming slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:46 pm
"Did she say anything before?"  

Demonic Repentance

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:47 pm
"Did who say what?" The dome began to crack as he slowly lost energy, breathing deep and heavy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Ryukai sighed. "Did she say anything before the wind?"  

Demonic Repentance

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:49 pm
"Who?!" He yelled as the dome cracked, a piece of ice flying through and thrusting through his stomach. He looked down as sand began to flow out of his wound. "That's gonna hurt in the morning..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:53 pm
Ryukai growled and added his strength to the barrier. "My sister, dumbass! The one who's doing this!"  

Demonic Repentance

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:54 pm
"Since when did you have a sister?" he asked weakly, confused. "There was some girl....she said I wasn't fun or something..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:59 pm
Ryukai growled, spiking Arage with a little ice. "That's for being an idiot." He dissipated into the wind, appearing by Shishuri and taking out a knife. It glowed black, and he threw it. It pierced her, doing nothing. He cursed, reappearing by Arage. "My sealing won't work. She's gotten herself really worked up."  

Demonic Repentance

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games