Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:18 am
"Yes, what is your presence here for?" Akia asked, wondering if they had some sort of 'thing' going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:43 am
Rock shut the door and walked off. He looked around. No one was near. "Alright..." a burst of light came from his back as 2 feathered wings stretched in the air. They were black and rustled in the wind.
((The color of the wings show which side he is on now... Black is the 'shadow' side, red dragon-like would be 'demon' side and very pale blue, nearly white, feathered wings would be the 'angel' side. Litlle onfo about Rock's wings))
Next he opened the bag and pulled out a bow handle. The handle gushed out energy from both ends and formed an energy bow. Rock jumped high in the air and opened the wings to glide around. He remarked a building, many people around and inside as well. "I see... Looks like an inn..." Rock could feel the soul energies anything emitted. "An angel, a stallion, a vampire, elves and half elves and unkowns for the meanwhile... Interesting..." Rock glided around, shot a few big bucks, which were teleported back at Rock's home and landed. A sword appeared in his hand and he sheithed it it's sheith, which also had just appeared on Rock's back. He started walking through the woods, just majorly passing time, covered in his c. A red eye glowing under the shadows of his cloak disuaded anything from attacking him, but he still kept his weapons ready for use, just in case anything lunged at him. He heard people speaking farther in front. "I actually ended all the way here, at the inn..." Rock thought. Rock jumped in a tree and stood on the branch on the very tip of the tree, as if he was standing on the forest floor. He took off the hood. His wings still stayed black, but his eyes became their normal color. He let the wind blow in his hair, calming him down a bit, but it still didn't completely heal the pain he had inside, there since a long time ago...

((I didn't start rping Kyoko yet, if anyone wanna rp her... it gets boring, rping alone, especially with a couple, though they didn't meet yet. Anyone PM me to rp Kyoko? Plz?))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:00 pm
"Nothing really. I was just bored."

Akia's thought registered in Fenrick's head.

"Ha ha. I can read wonders, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:36 pm
Faith started to walk in circles again and Brigitte looked from Akia to Fenrick. "It would seem we have more company than we orignally thought," she said with a hint of worry in her tone. She laid a hand on the hilt of her katana and prepared herself for any sort of danger.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:53 pm
"Ewan, wait!" shouted Elki to her brother from behind him. He continued to trudge his way through the woods, never seeming to tire. However, it was fast approaching midnight, and they had not stopped all day. Elki used the last of her strength to run in front of her brother and grabbed him by his upper arms. Strangely, he stopped, but he regarded Elki as something threatening hindrance.

"We need to stop and make camp," she panted.

"We move on," came Ewan's order.

"Ewan!" Elki said. "We haven't rested all day! It's late, and neither of us are in any condition to continue!" She looked up into his eyes, trying to see what her brother was playing at. She saw no scheme, but his eyes were filled with bitter hatred, it seemed. "Ewan, what's wrong with you?"

"There's nothing wrong with me!" he snarled. "If you need rest, take it! But I'm not staying behind, useless girl!" he spat, his voice dripping with disgust.

Elki was taken aback. "Ewan! What's wrong with you?! You need rest!"

"I need no rest!" Ewan insisted forcefully. "And I don't need you either!"

Ewan shook Elki's arms off of him and pinned them to her side. Then he lifted her clear off the ground and threw her into the brush to his side. He began to trudge on again, with full focus on the land ahead of him.

"Ewan..." sighed Elki. "What's wrong with you?" she asked under her breath as she climbed out of the thicket. She began to follow him again, but was too tired to keep up. She quickly lost sight of him in the dark forest, and she ended up just wandering in the direction that Ewan was too keen on following.

"Ewan..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 pm
Keeri-dee watched carefully, they knew she was here, and she was on the alert. Their mission was a dangerous one, and she couldn't afford to blow it. Sinking into the background she used her powers to just disappear. No trace left over, no scent for the horse to pick up. She watched through big blue eyes, she wanted to call Kora to her, Kora would know what to do. This was a special case... Vampire...

Keeri almost hissed at the thought. Where she came from, Vampires were to be despised. It was exactly why they're master had sent them on this mission. To... Well, if she kept thinking about it, she would spill it. Maybe instead of hiding she could do better then that....

Jumping down from the shadows Keeri-dee changed from a small black cat demon and into a young girl with long black hair, and bright blue eyes.

"Sorry for scaring you. I just thought your horse was beautiful." She smiled brilliantly and cocked her head to the side playfully. "I'm Keeri-dee, I'm traveling though the forests with my friend Kora." She giggled. "Who may you be?" She asked innocently enough. Vampire... The thought came coldly, Vampire's destroy their kingdom of light and sun, and so they're master would destroy them in return. It was only fair.

---------

Kora was sick of waiting for her friend. Nerves shot, she was worried more or less. Keeri wasn't always this late. Rarely. Standing and shaking herself of the forest floor dirt and leaves she walked over in the direction she left in. She changed swiftly into her wolf form, quickly and surely her ears picked up noise, and her nose picked up the scent of a group of people.

In that group, she could sense her friend immediately. Keeri always had a very particular scent.

"Dee." Her voice rangout as she stepped out in human form. Golden eyes watching carefully, seriously.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 pm
Brigitte thought carefully before answering. She wasn't completely sure what to think of this young girl. Something about her made her feel hated. "My name is Brigitte. The stallion that you were following is Faith," she said smoothly. Her hand tightend on her katana, preparing for anything this newcoming might try.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:32 pm
Keeri's eyes flicked to the Katana for a while, and she took care not to grab her knife and dive in. That was Kora's job. "Do you know the forest well?" Her voice was polite and innocent, filled with a childish giggling. She appeared relaxed and silly, she sighed as she turned to Faith to look at him.

"What a beautiful creature." She exclaimed. "He's obviously well bred and well groomed, I haven't seen a horse like this in a long time."

Keeri-dee wasn't surprised to hear Kora's short call of her name. Whenever she used Dee, it meant that she was worried, and in a forgiving mood just to know her friend was okay. "Kora!" She shouted jumping across, changing in mid-air to her cat demon form, perching on her friends shoulder and purring happily in her ear.

-----

"Im Kora." She eyed the Katana, "WeKora just noticed the Vampire now. She intrigued her for some reason. Perhaps because she seemed different from the others they hunted down. More human then the others...

"I'm sorry for Keeri, she can be a little hyper." Her voice was serious and calm as it normally was. She smiled softly, but watching Brigette for any movements that may put either of them at risk. Never ever underestimate an enemy. That was rule that she would always follow.

Kora eyed the Katana watchfully, it made her nervous. "We didn't mean to scare you, so maybe you should relax a little."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:37 pm
Brigitte heard the nervousness in her voice and released the hilt of her weapon. "I'm sorry for the discomfort I may be causing you. It would seem that there are others headed this way. It has us all on edge," she said, keeping her voice calm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 pm
Kora watched her carefully. She had always been wary of vampires since the burning of her kingdom. A lot of memories and loved ones had also gone up in that smoke. "Maybe we could travel together then?" Kora pointed out casually. She wanted to get more on this vampire before she decided whether or not she was a target.

"Where are you from?" Kora asked, seeking for more information. The type of Coven given would reveal the type of vampire that sat in front of her.

-----

Keeri-dee curled around Kora's neck, her blue eyes filled with curiosity. What was is that Kora was up to? She wasn't lunging in for the kill. She always just trusted her, but Keeri had a strong dislike for all Vampires alike. It was a built in one that Kora just didn't seem to have.

"What are you doing?" She hissed quietly enough for only Kora to hear her.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:16 pm
Brigitte thought the propositon over for a minute, looking at her two other companions, "I don't see a problem in traveling together. Unless my companions have any objections, of course. As for where I come from? Nowhere, really. I used to travel with a small coven of 'vegetarian' vampires, but I left them to travel on my own."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:12 am
Akia, who had remained silent, spoke up now "I don't quite trust you two around her."  

Akia-RP

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 am
Rock detected nearly every movement they did by the waves their energy sent off. At tthe same time he could hear them. "Fine..." The energy bow disipated in the air, leaving the handle and Rock's sword with him. He still had his wings on his back. "Might as well leave them there... It makes a while they could feel fresh air..." Rock thought to himself. He gave a swing with his wings and flew off and landed softly on the inn roof.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:37 am
Brigitte looked at Akia, then at the two travelers. Before she had a chance to say something, she heard a soft thud and jumped a bit, wheeling around to look at the inn. "We've got company," she said sternly. She mounted Faith and looked at everyone. I'm going to go check out the area around the inn." She didn't wait for a reply and trotted off around the side of the inn.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games