Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:31 pm
Shincho yet agin was confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:37 pm
Jynx got up and looked at Itachi, there was a look in his eyes Jynx didn't understand, like some type of sick pleasure he was getting from getting defeated, then he understood, Itachi could've gotten out of Fell's grasp he just didn't want to, he intended on killing Ibiki, in front of Fell, Jynx then yelled to her "Nooooooooooo" and tackled her, but he forgot about Itachi and he jumped out the window and disappeared, "Sorry, he would've killed you and Ibiki" he said as he picked himself and her up  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 pm
shincho no he's not shincho ran like crazy and saw itachi he then got to itachi then itachi held a kunai to shincho neck but he laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:22 am
"Shincho are you retarded, thats a 579 ft. fall" Jynx yelled out "I can't help you I used up my chakra fighting, so you have to get yourself out of that situation"he added as he looked down the window he thought maybe he could save him but it might kill him also, he decided to jump out, the only reason he thought it would work is because there was a full moon, and saiyans with tails have a tendency to transform into creatures with power beyond belief, and when he jumped out he learned it was true, he transformed into a gigantic ape and caught Shincho, but threw him afterwards, luckily on a soft surface, then he started to go towards the city and destroy it, no force alone could stop it untill, 1 person came and said "I see every monkey wasn't evicted from the forest" It was him the one Jynx was searching for, Forte  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:39 am
Fell watched the battle, an unrecognizable look on her face. "I should have just killed you, you b*****d..." She murmured.
All her defenses were down, so she didn't sense when Itachi appeared behind her, a muderous intent in his eyes. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and did an evil grin.
"Sorry..." She said, voice thick with sarcasm, "but I'll do anything to protect my village..."
She did the handsigns and murmured, "Black Reaper's Dance".
This jutsu was a variation of the same one the Fourth used to seal the fox, but it left out one nasty side effect.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:28 am
Jynx jumped in the air to attack Forte, but in a failed attempt he hit the ground and formed a huge crater in the ground, he then jumped up again and got shot by an unknown force formed from Forte's hand, he then got back up struggling to get on his feet, and jumped to attack him again, but this time, he had help from the Saiyan leaders, Vegeta, Trunks, and Goten, but all of thier attacks were blocked and countered with something way stronger, the Saiyans could fly, Jynx couldn't so he hit the ground while they struggled to fight Forte, they needed help, but not from anybody, from everybody  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 am
An eiry dark light was cast from her jutsu, and Fell gave a sad smile before she said, "Good bye."
The Death God appeared before her, ready for a meal. It sliced through Itachi and he screamed before being eaten by the Death God. It turned to face Fell. She stood there, impassive before the God.
"And now for your sacrafice... I can't take all your life away because of the jutsu, but I can take some..." It growled.
Her life force rose towards the God, a beautiful soft blue color. It swallowed it and then dissappeared.
Fell fell to her knees and coughed, blood coming from her mouth. She looked up just in time to see Jynx crash into the ground.
"Damn it all..." She groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:03 am
"She did it" he said sa he was about to fall unconcious, then the most amazing thing happened, a mysterious figure with orange and blue clothing came, and started fighting Forte, by now Vegeta and the others were defeated, he was fighting him alone and he kept up with him like he was some type of child he started hitting him in the face, and then hit him downwards, Forte could fly but how hard this guy hit him he made it look like he jumped of the tallest building ever and expected to fall, then out of nowhere he heard Goten say "Dad", Vegeta say "Kakarot", and Trunks say "Goku", then he realized who it was, it was his brother, it was Goku the good, Vegeta's rival and superior, the savior of earth had come to save it once again  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:10 pm
She struggled to her feet and walked slowly towards Jynx. She fell onto her knees beside him and asked, "Who's that...?"
Her voice was hoarse and her body shook. "He's beating that monkey thing into the ground..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:52 pm
shincho came out of a smoke unharmed now your dead itachi he saw everyone. shincho got mad as heck your going to die even if i die itachi.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:56 pm
Fell turned to look at Shincho. "Itachi's already dead. I gave up half of my life to kill him." Blood dripped from the corners of her mouth. She looked like hell, and, boy, did she feel like it. She turned back to watch the battle. "He isn't going to be able to come back this time. He's been swallowed by the Death God."
Her eyes were glazed over and she was barely holding onto conciousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:05 pm
shincho thought fell was able to kill him and he was not. shincho ran to the edge of the forest to train.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:11 pm
Fell watched Shincho leave with almost a sad look in her eye. I'm sorry Shincho, but this is a Shinobi's life, and I did what I had to for the lives of my comrades. You'll hate me for it now, but later you might thank me... She thought as she turned back around.
She tried to get up, but failed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:15 pm
tried to perfect his rasingan and failed but kept trying but then he got the jutsu but it was only at the 2 level he says i'll do this all night if i have to.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:18 pm
Fell tried again and succeeded, leaving Jynx to watch the battle. She followed Shincho into the woods and found him practicing the Rasengan. "Shincho... I- I could train you to use it. The Rasengan, I mean." She said. She moved into the clearing. "It's a jutsu that was passed down to me from my father. I could help you learn how."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games