Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:26 am
squeakers_13
"Almost..." Robin grabbed a pair of the shoes and stepped into them; she was instantly amazed at the way that seemed to mold themselves to her feet, but then smiled and shook her head, of course they were more than she thought they were. Glancing around, she picked up a pair of worn brown fingerless leather gloves and slipped them on, pleased by the way that they felt on her. The surprise came when she walked over to the weapons wall and tried picking up a spear: it weighed nothing. Frowning slightly, she pulled off one glove and tried picking it up again, and grunted, she couldn't lift it. Ok, the gloves let me lift heavy objects. After setting the spear back in it's spot, she took one last look at the wall. A large white fan caught her eye. Approximately one yard in radius, it was a creamy color, with slits in the wooden bones of it. Flicking it open, she made a pass with it and snapped it shut again. It had set up a fierce, and had given off a piercing whistle from the slits. She smiled, and strapped it onto her back, on the leather strap that had appeared as suddenly as her eye had caught the fan. "Alright, now I'm ready."

Rock took 8 swords, seeming identically alike. He put them on the floor and pick 2 up. Like, magic, when he approached the hilts together, they snapped together. He approached another and another, until 4 swords were contected into the shape of a huge shuriken. He did same for the 4 others. He took the hilts of 2 of them and pushed. The swords all linked into 1. That left 2 of them.
"These are elemental swords... I see you took the sound fan. Useful, if we look at your powers. And as well, you can control the pitch of the sound by your mind. It can also let off power wind blows too. Let's go before it gets too bad..." Rock peered one last time in the water mirror and walked off, no weapons on.
" I'll make the weapons I need to appear when I want them. Just the katana that comes with my soul armor that I shall keep for now. Permits me to use energy attacks coming from my soul..." Rock opened his wings
"With your power you should be able to fly. If not, just climb on my back"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:15 am
"Hm? Hehe, sure I can be your friend." He said. "What would you like to do?" Rex asked cheerfully.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:29 am
"Sure." Robin whistled and lifted off the ground. With a small start, she realized that by moving, the wind got through the fan and let out a very soft whistle. "Perfect," she muttered, "Now I don't have to even make noise myself." Raising her voice so that Rock could hear her, she asked, "So where are we headed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:35 am
"i told you" jackie's voice was sweet "we're playing chase if my pet's catch you they get to eat you" jackie appired infront of rex, a cute smile on her face.
she was still in a 6 year old form and even though she controled darkness she looked inoccent "are you ready?" she skipped over to a large bay tree and sat down "im it, 1.2.3.4.5....." she continued to count as two giant creaturs began to bubble out of te shadows  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:41 am
A normal Human would obviously have a cardiac arrest. Rex simply smiled. "Sure, I've played with my life before." Rex said and got into a ready position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:43 am
"yay" lighting cracked threw the sky and dark clouds formed
"ready or not he they come" the six year old jackie's voice grew inexsplicably dark, her eyes tinted red ant the two great cat like shadow beasts appired next to her
(if you don't know what the look like a couple pages back i posted a link)  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:50 am
squeakers_13
"Sure." Robin whistled and lifted off the ground. With a small start, she realized that by moving, the wind got through the fan and let out a very soft whistle. "Perfect," she muttered, "Now I don't have to even make noise myself." Raising her voice so that Rock could hear her, she asked, "So where are we headed?"

"Back to the school... I'm just flying over the trees and I'll run all the way. It's much faster..." Rock said and blasted off, sounding almost like a rocket.
"Oh, I was forgetting..." He put his hand to his face. his star on his necklace shined a few seconds and stopped. A mask was on Rock's face (the 2 gemini mask from the western zodiac, like the one my avi has). He pushed it up for now.
"It'll be useful later on..." Rock said and shot forward and landed and ran off as fast as light towards the school. He was there in milliseconds only. (300,000 km/second is fast enough to get there in milliseconds... The special shoes he's wearing permits him to do so)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:51 am
Rex grinned. "Let's go." Rex said and started running. His speed would definately blow the world champion in sprint away. He looked over his shoulder to see the creatures in hot persuit.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:57 am
jackie clapped and giggled, n inoccent smile on her face as she enjoyed the show "if you live we can play tag" she called still clapping and smiling away as shiza and moko chased rex  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:01 am
Rex chuckled and ran up a tree. He then jumped from tree top to tree top like a ninja. Summersaulting and flipping stylishly mainly to impress. He grabbed a branch, spun around and lept onto another branch looking down on the creatures.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:04 am
clapped harder "hahaha do it again do it again that was good" she got up and skipped over to sheza and moko patting them on the head "you're funnie" she giggled skipping around the tree  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:18 am
"With pleasure!" Rex said and took a massive leap several feet meters high and did several flips and landed like a cat at the bottom. He saw the creatures closing up on him so he punched a tree which ripped most of the trunk away and made it fall as a blokade. Not that it would stand long against the beasts.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:22 am
"hahahahaha" jackie laughed harder "you'r funny i like you" she gave a cute smile and skipped towards him "can you be my friend?"
(sorry i have to go to dinner i'll be back soon)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:37 am
((Ok, take all the time you need))

Rex jumped high and used his legs to hang from a tree branch. "I see no reason not to be." Rex said and smiled.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 am
"let's play catch" a red ball appeard from the shadows, jackie caught it and thre it to rex "do you remeber me?" she gave a cute smile as shiza and moko sat and atched rex intently  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games