Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:04 pm
Lerina walked back into the ball, hugging the pink teddy bear she had received the other day to her chest. She found the list of winners, read it, and smiled. "I'm not the least bit surprised." She looked towards the ballroom looking for the winners. Feeling a bit lazy she just said aloud, "Congratulations to all the winners!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:23 pm
(Just playing as myself ^_^ )

A vampire girl in a pink gown slips through the door. Evidently she has been partying elsewhere, as she is a little rumpled and more than a little tipsy.

"Oh no," she exclaims. "I'm late! I missed the event!" She wanders through the tables, looking for her hostess, to greet her.  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:55 pm
Ars reappeared in the ball with the usual white bats and the white shade that followed. She never had to do anything to have that way to warp, just always happened. She looked a bit gloomy below the white hair. "Good night everyone."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Lerina looked up from the seat she had found and waved at Ars. "Good evening, Ars. How are you tonight?"  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:07 pm
Ars moved slowly as she heard Lerina, and took a set by her. "I'm fine, as things go, but I couldn't come yesterday at all, it is such a shame. And you? How do you do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:16 pm
Lerina nodded. "Yes it is a shame you couldn't come. I do enjoy seeing you at these parties." Lerina smiled and played a bit with the teddy bear in her lap. "I'm fine as well. Just keeping myself amused with my newest toy."  

Eisoji

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:16 pm
The vampire girl waves at Lerina and Ars politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:20 pm
She took less than a second to notice Barbarella there, even in a depressive mood her mind wouldn't slow down. It actually made her a bit frantic and jumpy over conclusions at some occasions. "Hello," she waved baack at her, "take a seat?"  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:25 pm
Lerina waved as well but turned her attention back to Ars, "Are you certain you're okay, Ars. You're worrying me a bit."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:26 pm
"Thank you."

Barbarella slides gracefully if bonelessly into a seat and observes, "It must have been quite a ball."  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:31 pm
"I won't die, oh well. Might as well make of this an excuse to make a midterm ball next month."

[[Actually I missed talking to my gf. >_>]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:39 pm
"I do hope you feel better soon. And any excuse to have a ball is fine for me."

((I know how that feels. sad I'm sorry.))  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:54 pm
She nodded, "So, it's time for this ball to reactivate, like a radioactive atom." She took a glass with a random drink from a servant with something that seemed a tentacle or a slim whip. Actually a spare part of her wing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:07 pm
"I certainly hope it starts up again. I had fun for the little time I spent here." She paused for a moment and held her bear closer, "Though that may not be because of the ball itself."  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:53 pm
Kore smiled and thanked her friends as she came from the shadows. "Thank you dear Zach and my fellow winners, thank you for the toasts and as appreciation, I shall give you to all of you." She raised her glass to them and drank it. She walked to Dulcineo and kissed his cheek and then to Faaiz to kiss his. "Hello my boys, how are you?" and looked at Zach and smiled, knowing that he was well. She saw the other guests come into the room and she smiled. "Evening everyone!"  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff