Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:52 pm
Slayer was there and back in no time at all "Still here? Heh, if that's buggin ya, we got some more assassin like apparel on the top floor, or not, quite a bit of clothes in fact, lotsa people appreciate our work" he said with a slight smile "Hey Om-In you around?" he shouted as he walked into the guild hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:54 pm
((*Hugs Kech* I still loves you! ^^))

Alene rose from the ground...

To find Seong Mina's halberd, Scarlet Thunder, at her throat. "Die." She swung... Alene's head rolled on the ground, leaking blood. Seong Mina sighed. "Talim-sama, I'm sorry. It's okay to come out now." She swept away the blood hurriedly.

The younger girl came from the nearby alley, sighing. "I wish you didn't do that, Seong Mina."  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:00 pm
((aww i wanted to do that!))

Slayer looked around "Hmm, guess he's not in, i'll show you to the store halls then" he said as he walked up a shaddy flight of stairs to the left of him "This way then"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:04 pm
After a while of relentless tracking, Seong Mina knocked on the door of the Assassin Guild.

((*Hisses, hugs Kech closely* MINE!))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:07 pm
((lolz!! okey then......*shrugges* all well. *hugs back*))

SHe stood there, "I suppose I should get it. " Sh eopened the door, "Uh....hi."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:07 pm
((I meant the head-slicing thingy))

"Oh, one minute leah" he said as he walked up to the door, as long as om-in wasn't around he was the ranking officer of the guild, and thereby charged with any visitors or buisness associates. "Hello?" he said as she opened up, the person he looked at seemed a little familiar, but he wasn't sure "Hmm, isn't that an odd thing, you smell just like that girl" he said, he knew the scent of blood, and this girl was thick with it. "Need somthin hun?"  

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:12 pm
Seong Mina bowed respectfully, and said, "Me and my friend," She gestured to Talim, who was peeking out from behind a building, "Would like to join your guild." She smiled. "And if you're wondering about the blood, it's from that girl you were fighting. I beheaded her."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:14 pm
She looked at the lady, then at Slayer. "I'm confused..." She shrugged and walked upstairs to get a new shirt..  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:15 pm
"Mmm, can't say I'll accept that, kinda wanted to do it myself don'tcha know" he said but then smiled "But why not, show me what ya got" he said walking in the guild hall, gesturing for them to do the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:21 pm
Seong Mina walked in warily. "Talim-sama doesn't like fighting, so can she skip out? She will fight if she has to, and then she's strong, but she could be useful in renasance (Sp) if that could help." She sighed. "I know her fighting ability because we actually met through combat."

Talim nodded. "I almost beat her, too. But we ended the fight."  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:28 pm
"Recon is almost as important as the actual kill" he said nodding in aproval, being a master of the art himself "And i wasn't gonna make you fight, a starters test don'tcha know" he said, unless the guild actualy reached out for a new member, they were usuly given a test "You'll both have a target each, I want every bit of information about this guy, and then in the end, you'll have to prove you're capable of the kill" he said looking the the apparently blood-shy girl "Feel free to work together if you'd like, no rules say you can't, any and all information you gather should must be written down for evaluation, Oh, and these are real marks, so reward money's waitin if you suceed, now, ready to find out who your killin?" he said walking over to the bilboard, taking down two papers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:38 pm
Talim nodded. "And we always work together. I spy out the target by asking the wind, she goes in for the kill... But I never watch..."

Seong Mina sighed. "She doesn't usually talk, and don't try to get her to. It's hard to get her to stop. Remember it, okay? Anyways... Who we gotta kill?" Her eyes shone in anticipation.  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:47 pm
"Alright then, but you can't just go in for it immediatly, gotta speak with the petitioners first, they tend to like knowing who's on the job" he said, and raised the first paper "The petitioner is, well, she didn't give her name, look for a crying lady in the ritzy sect of town" he said, and then held up the other one "This one didn't give his name either, but everyone in town knows the guy, Shinji Takumora, a crooked politician always tryin to get under the kings skin, find out what he wants too, these are bot B-Class assassination petitions, so be ready for some gore" he said and smiled "And welcome to the guild"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:52 pm
Seong Mina nodded and bowed. "Arigato." She turned and walked out. She quickly spotted the crying woman. She walked over.  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:58 pm
Dreccas followed the scout, the robots would be able to take down the orcs, and best not to fight unless forced, he wouldn't need to show off any of his strength. "Hey, lets get outa here, i think the robots got this down pact, but the cruiser has some decent guns on it too, we'll shower the orcs from above before heading out" he said, voice all but emotionless as he talked to the scout

The scout nodded as he got on the ship and set down the cargo and opened it. The ship as in the air and a good distance and the others moved away. the scout pulled out a launcher and a strange missile. He loaded it and fired at the orcs. When it hit them the sound didnt come right away, then a large boom. The orcs and the area was complete destroyed and the ship was gone. There was a crater left were the small missile hit. (its about the size of an rpg)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games