Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:13 pm
"Esme, maybe you oughtta take Bella hunting. I went yesterday, I'll stay with Ginny and them,"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:20 pm
Ginny giggled at Edward's entrance, then stopped and hid behind Harry when she saw how scary vampires could look.  

Nicole_Dusk

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 pm
Edward gave Ron one last cold stare, he just found out his name by hearing his thoughts, and gently pulled Bella to his side really close. He stared at her and said to her in a whisper, "Hey, I've missed you sweetheart." Edward smiled his crooked smile.

Bella smiled in response and hugged him close. She asked him, "How was your trip Edward?"

Edward looked concerned suddenly and stared at Bella a long time. He read Esme's thoughts and Alice's thoughts and found out what happened. Then he turned to Esme and asked her, "Mother, I think you should go hunting and take Bella with you."

Bella looked stricken; she pulled away from Edward and said to him, "B-but you just got back. I can't go hunting now! I've been waiting all week for you guys to come home. Please Edward!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Emmett looked at Bella. "Bella, I think Edward is right. It would be for the best," he said. He looked at Esme and nodded to her.

Rosalie looked around. She also nodded at Esme. "I think you should, Esme. I've already gone hunting this week, I should be fine. But you and Bella should go, at least," Rosalie said. She looked over at Harry and Ron, half expecting them to be looking at her.  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:07 pm
((Kittycharm - I love your avi, she's SO cute^^ Also, if you'd like someone to play either Edward or Bella for you I'd be happy to...I mean, I don't know about you, but I would hate talking to myself like that haha))

Ron was shocked by Edward's appearance, but not completely frightened.
Bloody gorgeous mythical creatures, he thought, inwardly cursing Edward. It's not fair. Why shouldn't I have a chance with a girl like that?!
But he felt instantly terrible seeing Hermione at his side desperately trying to distract him.
"So..er...what did you end up getting?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:12 pm
"Alice forced me to by this," Hermione said disgustedly, pulling out the gold dress from her shopping bag. "But, I picked out a pair of jeans and a sweater."  

medusa56

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:59 am
"Hi, I'm Emmett," he said, holding out his hand to greet Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione. "And this is Rosalie," Emmett said, gesturing down to her. Rosalie shook her blond hair back and crossed her arms across her chest. She realized that she still had grease on her cheek and jeans.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:59 pm
"It looks adorable on you hermione, ask Ron if you don't believe me. "  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:10 pm
"I'll keep it if you tell me when I can where it," Hermione said stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:15 pm
Esme greeted everyone and mentally told Edward not to look so cruel. Okie, I haven't eated, so I guess I could. She looked at Bella and saw how bummed she was about having to leave.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:42 pm
((No, it's alright. But anyway, thanks! I've entered the arena before, and I got 30th place...but I didn't get any prize though... crying if only I got in the top ten, I would have won!!!))

Edward's glare deepened despite what Esme said to him. He didn't even bother whispering it to Ron, now that he's so jealous, Edward said out loud, "Stay away from her. She's already married."

Bella tugged on Edwards sleeve and said, "Don't be so mean to the boy, I'm sure Hermione wouldn't like it very much. " Bella was so glad he couldn't read her mind. Bella motioned for him to bend down, and she gave him a quick peck on the lips, then walked over to Esme's side. She looked really sad having to go hunting now just when Edward came back...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:56 pm
"Don't you have any parties or balls or something in the wizarding world?" Alice asked hermione  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:43 pm
Ron wondered if Edward could read minds. Crazy, he thought, but he mentally flipped him off anyway.
"Yeah," Ron replied to Alice. "Well... only once we've had a ball. But we do have good Christmas parties. Right?"
He playfully winked at Hermione, remembering their "festivities" last year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:18 am
"Oh, yes, but since when have we dressed up at your house for Christmas?" Hermione asked sarcastically.  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:51 pm
"Well trust me, Hermione. I'm psychic. You'll find somewhere to find it, even if it is last minute, and you'll thank me." Alice told Hermione with every confidence that she was right. Because she was.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games