Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:15 pm
Fizzehh
Hello, everyone! My name is Fizzeh, and I was invited to the guild I believe yesterday. I read it today however, due to my living in England. -Snore-
Anyway! I'm fourteen years old, and I love writing, reading and roleplaying. Genre wise, I'd have to say my favourite would be Fantasy. I have somewhat of a dragon fetish. Therefore, I have read the Inheritance Cycle, and just to emphasize on my nerd-ness, I have pre-ordered the third book; Brisingr. ^^ I have a couple of descriptive posts on Mibba, and I'm prepared with profiles for every kind of character on my over-packed Wordpad. All you fancy people out there with Microsoft Word. Pfft. =D

I do make graphics, using Adobe Photoshop CS2. I also know a fair amount of CSS and HTML coding. That's cascading Style Sheets and HyperText Markup Language. I'm a complete nerd at school; and I adore science. Although, the person who invented algebra will die. If they are already so, I will make them turn in their grave I tell you!
Well, this was long winded and you're probably getting bored of my rants. And so, I will postpone my speech on how good cheese is, and how much I love muffins until a later point in my time here.

^____^;;

Hello, there! biggrin I adore the Inheritance Cycle, too! *hi-fives*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:16 pm
Agent Dez
Hello all, the names Lamar and I'm glad to be hear. I've loved to read since I was little and once I grew older I knew I wanted to do more than just read, to further immerse myself in the literate world. Lucky for me my dad is a chemist as well as a writer. He started me on my way and now, although I haven't written a novel yet. I do write short stories here and there as well as role play. But as for more about me I'm 18, African-American, I will be going off to college this August and I love video games almost as much as I love reading. I am a big fan of Anime and Manga and Japanese as well as African culture intrigues me.

As for what I like to do: I read Fantasy and some Sci-Fi novels, write, study, ride my bike, jog, play video games, read manga, watch anime and role play on Gaia. Anyway I think that's about it for now but if you interested in talking with me to find out more or just for the sake of conversation feel free to drop a PM my way.

Welcome to the guild!! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mademoiselle Wolven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Made mois elle»»
[→ W o l v e n ↔]

Hello everyone! I am Mademoiselle Wolven, [ Yes. I do like wolves : ) ] but you can just call me Wolven for short. I'm fifteen years old and I've been on Gaia for so long- I remember when it was called " Go - Gaia "! o___O
Mehhh : P
Back to what I was saying, I like to roleplay in my spare time, but I use most of my time on creating web interfaces and graphic designing. I do mostly CSS coding for creating web interfaces, so usually my profile for Gaia is created by me. I usually post my Gaia profiles here on my deviant art account || http://mademoiselle-wolven.deviantart.com/ [ If you wanna take a look] ||, but I only have a select few up at this time. I also create amvs [ Anime Music Videos] just to keep myself occupied yet I wonder how I sustain a busy social life in real life with all my hobbies. : /
Hmmm. No matter. I am also obsessed with video games. Usually when I tell most guys, they begin to gape, gasp, and some even shriek. It is actually quite humorous. But I mean girls can play video games too! : D I play many online MMO's like World of Warcraft, but spend most of my time playing my Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Gamecube. I may not be the best at video games, but they're there for entertainment and entertain they shall.
Well enough about me. Just want to say thanks for inviting me to this guild. It looks like a spiffy place to hang around and get to know people.

: )

×××××××××

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:13 pm
Hey! I'm Luz da Lua. Call me whatever you want. I've been known to respond to all sorts of things like 'bookworm' and 'nerd', so yeah. xd And in case it wasn't obvious, I'm a huge reader. I'm totally obsessed and my current goal for this year is to read a book day (well, the equivalent of that, so like 366). So far I'm failing miserably (I've only read like 105 sweatdrop ). I love writing short stories that will someday (hopefully) fit into one longer one. I also like some TV animes too (favs: DeathNote, Blood+, Code Geass, and Inuyasha). And I think that about sums it all up, so I'll shut up now. biggrin  

Luz da Lua

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:42 am
Mademoiselle Wolven
Made mois elle»»
[→ W o l v e n ↔]

Hello everyone! I am Mademoiselle Wolven, [ Yes. I do like wolves : ) ] but you can just call me Wolven for short. I'm fifteen years old and I've been on Gaia for so long- I remember when it was called " Go - Gaia "! o___O
Mehhh : P
Back to what I was saying, I like to roleplay in my spare time, but I use most of my time on creating web interfaces and graphic designing. I do mostly CSS coding for creating web interfaces, so usually my profile for Gaia is created by me. I usually post my Gaia profiles here on my deviant art account || http://mademoiselle-wolven.deviantart.com/ [ If you wanna take a look] ||, but I only have a select few up at this time. I also create amvs [ Anime Music Videos] just to keep myself occupied yet I wonder how I sustain a busy social life in real life with all my hobbies. : /
Hmmm. No matter. I am also obsessed with video games. Usually when I tell most guys, they begin to gape, gasp, and some even shriek. It is actually quite humorous. But I mean girls can play video games too! : D I play many online MMO's like World of Warcraft, but spend most of my time playing my Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Gamecube. I may not be the best at video games, but they're there for entertainment and entertain they shall.
Well enough about me. Just want to say thanks for inviting me to this guild. It looks like a spiffy place to hang around and get to know people.

: )

×××××××××

Hello, and welcome, Mademoiselle Wolven! biggrin I love wolves too! Hehe... yeah. Wow, you have a social life? Unlike me. XD I just...stick to the keyboard like glue in all my spare time! Or, my desk. Or, my bed. XD At home in general.

Wow...you've been on Gaia for way longer than I have. XD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:45 am
Luz da Lua
Hey! I'm Luz da Lua. Call me whatever you want. I've been known to respond to all sorts of things like 'bookworm' and 'nerd', so yeah. xd And in case it wasn't obvious, I'm a huge reader. I'm totally obsessed and my current goal for this year is to read a book day (well, the equivalent of that, so like 366). So far I'm failing miserably (I've only read like 105 sweatdrop ). I love writing short stories that will someday (hopefully) fit into one longer one. I also like some TV animes too (favs: DeathNote, Blood+, Code Geass, and Inuyasha). And I think that about sums it all up, so I'll shut up now. biggrin

Welcome to the guild! biggrin I like reading too. xD To be honest, lately I've been reading less, because I picked up more hobbies. Like making Anime Music Videos. And I started fanfiction writing. XD And I do a lot more RPing. And not to mention free-writing. But, I always have a book at hand! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Koneko Mitsuki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 pm
Hey! I'm Koneko Mitsuki! I go by Koneko, Kitty, Kitten, Angel, or Kendri! I love Roleplaying, writing and reading~! I would love drawing but I stink at it. sweatdrop I love making tekteks and Banners and I LOVE photo editing. heart My favorite roleplaying is probably....Romance. I also love to do one on one roleplays, just PM me to start one! Umm...I dunno what else to say! Nya~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:03 am
Hey, Koneko! biggrin Welcome!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Koneko Mitsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:41 am
Hi~ Thanks you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:03 am
You're welcome. biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

YourModernWitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:15 am
He---llo. ._.;;

You guys can either call me Lexy/Alex/Cris. Its not really my real [nick]name (I dont really give out my REAL name. x.x It's too unique for my taste.) but Im quite used to it right now. ^^;;

I'll admit Im quite surprised when I got an invite from this guild. Just wondering, how did you locate me?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:22 am
Alexia Cris
He---llo. ._.;;

You guys can either call me Lexy/Alex/Cris. Its not really my real [nick]name (I dont really give out my REAL name. x.x It's too unique for my taste.) but Im quite used to it right now. ^^;;

I'll admit Im quite surprised when I got an invite from this guild. Just wondering, how did you locate me?

Hello, and welcome to the guild! biggrin I am glad you joined!

And I located you because I was looking through Interests, and saw that we had some of the same interests, and you might like my guild. ^_^ We both like anime, and reading.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

xdearpanda

6,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:30 am
Let me introduce myself...
My name is ninjaangel14, but you can call my simply "Ninja" or "Angel", whichever one you prefer. I love to read, write, and RP. It's just great. Many people call me a "bookworm" because they find me reading almost all the time. In school, people either find me reading, or writing my poetry. Sometimes even talking about anime(which uses up about half of the school hours lol sweatdrop ). Hmm...I like making TekTeks for others. I'm pretty good at drawing, though I am still trying to improve; I sorta draw like an amateur. sweatdrop Well, thanks for inviting me to the guild! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:30 am
Hey, I'm IG-chan heart .

I love reading, writting and roleplaying, otherwise I wouldn't be here. sweatdrop My friends think I'm nuts, I'm in love with hundreds of hot anime characters, I have my own guild which needs more love from me but I have a tendency to forget about it and... well, I talk a lot.

As far as me in real life, I'm a dork. Sports, sure, but when I'm not out kicking my soccer ball around or shooting hoops with the team, I'm usually reading a good book like Memoirs of a Geisha, writting up some crazy new story, roleplaying or sitting infront of the 52 inch downstairs and enjoying some final fantasy.

And despite my ranting, I have to ask the same as Alex, I don't even have my interests posted. (at least, I don't think I do...)  

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:35 am
ninjaangel14
Let me introduce myself...
My name is ninjaangel14, but you can call my simply "Ninja" or "Angel", whichever one you prefer. I love to read, write, and RP. It's just great. Many people call me a "bookworm" because they find me reading almost all the time. In school, people either find me reading, or writing my poetry. Sometimes even talking about anime(which uses up about half of the school hours lol sweatdrop ). Hmm...I like making TekTeks for others. I'm pretty good at drawing, though I am still trying to improve; I sorta draw like an amateur. sweatdrop Well, thanks for inviting me to the guild! biggrin

Hello, and welcome! biggrin It's great to have you in the guild. You should check out my Anime Island RP. XD I would like more RPers there to add to the random diversity. wink You'll see what I mean. xD  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games