Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:43 pm
aizen bites her lip: i wouldnt no only when my time came with her she was already using dracula for a pet basically... maybe one of the boys know more... but that was before my time  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:14 am
he nodded slowly.
"well i suppose you're right in that I should talk to them. Where could I find them?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 pm
aizen sighs: ull have to have cathmor blood call aubrey so its no use looking for him unless u have cathmors blood.... cathmor was here reccently i smell him he might be with milady now but some how i doubt it.... i can track him for u if u wish but itll take me an hour to do so.... nickolas can be found where the last standing romanian castle is with his brother sometimes in attendence... just for reference his brothers name is kristopher  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:00 am
Aridas nodded, memorising the names.
"can you take me to one then?" he didn't feel like leaving her alone just yet.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:47 pm
aizen nods: aye that i can maybe ull have more luck with them if im around  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 pm
"well, ela dteh way my aldy." Arida said, draining his drink.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:56 pm
((remember slow typing hon lol))

aizen stands and walks towards the stairs but takes the bottom hidden stair by the shadows of azriels bed chamber stairs: come...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:00 pm
[haha. i'm seriously going to have to lick that habit *smacks fingers*]

Aridas followed her somewhat cautiously.
"She's not going to do a Dracula and suddnely appear in a puff of smoke, is she?" he asked, joking but haf worried it was true.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:06 pm
aizen gives him a look and then turns around cuts her wrist with a dagger and lets the blood drip onto the enterence of the stairs: well at least well no if she comes that way

((lol))  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:12 pm
Aridas nodded silently and waited. She was in the lead with this one. He would only follow for now, at least.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:28 pm
the moment aizens blood splatters on the ground tourches light all around them giving them a clear view of unused path. dirt and dust lay thick in some places and in others it looks barely used. the tourches looked newer than that of the ones leading to azriels chambers but the spiders and such coming off of them insured its authanticity  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:31 pm
aizens eyes travel the enterence there seemed to be this heavy black curtain there blocking the light so no one knew that someone was using this place. aizen looked at him: welcome to prisioners port

aizen took off at a brisk pace and the moment she passed one lamp and towards another that one flicked on while the others dimmed quickly into darkness again. keep up was the only she said over her shoulder to him as she kept her eyes down on the unstable and rocky ground below their feet  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Aridas sniffed. The smell of dust was heavy and thick, almost choking.
"Typical vampires, to have a room like this." he said with an amused smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:49 pm
aizen snorts: this place was built by lycians... when milady conquered the area she burned down their capital and made this place the head land mark of the area right on top of the palace ashes. i discovered this place after my rebirth  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:52 pm
"I see." he had personally never come acrss Lycans before, but he had heard of the animosity they and vampires shared betwen each other.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games