Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:16 am
Selene sat at the edge of the lake's waters silently, gazing out into it's openness--sometimes lightly brushing her smooth fingertips against the surface to watch the ripples drift along the water and slowly fade.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:01 pm
Suze walked out unto the grounds and smiled. The day was beautiful. She saw a tree that was moving by itself. I am staying away from that tree, she thought. She walked by the lake, a book in her hand, sat down and read.

SuzelovesJamesPotter

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:46 pm
She took out her book as she approached the edge of the lake and looked out onto shimmering ripples that reflected the the sun. SHe sat herself under a willow tree (Mind you, not the womping willow...that would be nuts!!!), and began catching up on the reading for her class. She hastily became immersed in the storyline.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:23 pm
Sam walks into the bright sun light. She walks under an oak tree and brings out a book her mother gave her before she left. "Black Beauty" Not a wizardry book, but supposed to be a good read.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:27 pm
*Summer walks out of the castle muttering to herself. She is slightly frustrated that classes haven't started yet, only beause she is so eager.*
What do they expect me to do all day? Sit in the common room?
*She sighs. She knows she is being petty, but can't help wishing she could learn magic sooner, so she can fit in with the rest of her family.(she is the youngest, and the only one who has yet been allowed to learn any magic).*
Well, it is a nice day. Perhaps I will walk down to the Black Lake. Celeste would like to come out for awhile.
*She whistles, and shortly a little brown and white elf owl flies to her shoulder.*
Want some free tim for awhile Celeste?
*she sits underneat a tree by the lake and watches Celeste fly circles over her head. She sighs in content*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:23 am
Sam then sees Summer. "Hey!" She puts her book down, (so far a bore, this is a classic? Those silly muggles!) "What's up Summer? Guess what!"

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:33 am
*Summer looks up fro watching Celeste's flight pattern to see Sam coming towards her. She smiles and waves.*
What's up?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:38 am
"I get to teach the History of Magic Class!" Sam says excitedly.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:00 am
Really? That's incredible! Haha!
*Summer jumps up to hug her friend*
I never really considered taking that class, but maybe now I will! It all depends on how my other classes go...
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 am
"I'll teach it real well, and it won't be boring like as Harry depicted it." Sam said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am
No doubt! I can't wait to see what you will teach us! It will be fun. (I decided to cut Transfiguration to take your class!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:26 pm
"Yay! But just remember this- I can't take favorites, even though your such a good friend!" Sam said happily. [[Thank you!]]

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm
*You won't need to play the favorite card on me! Haha, I was almost a Ravenclaw...remember both sides of my family go back and forth, so I am really smart, and I try hard. I'm a good student! I don't need favoritism...oh and you're such a good friend too!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm
"Yes, I'm sure you'll be very smart- and clever! Just like the Slytherin you are!" Sam said enthusiastically.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 pm
Hee hee!
So classes start on the 16th...you should kick it off with a very active lesson. Students will like that.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games