Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

PrEtTy_LiL_LaNa

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:20 pm
NAME: Alayna Ruby
AGE 16
ABOUT ME:friendly but w/ a attitude
PETS surprised ne cat named Kaden, two dogs, a pitbull named kayne and a mini pincher named Tigger
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music,reading,talking,and sleeping
CURRENT PATH:trying to graduate high school ima junior
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:since my freshman yr.age 14
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:56 pm
NAME: Shannon, but on Gaia I just go by Rayne.
ABOUT ME: I hate loud noises. Like, really loud, like a lightbulb shattering. They make me cry. I also have dark brown hair and bright fuschia (sp) highlights. LOL that's like, the only word in the universe that I can't spell. xDD I'm a really good speller. And literate. I use 'u' when I get lazy. Rarely.
PETS: I have a ball python named Fluffy (Fluffers is all mine.) Two family cats, Oreo and Jewel, and two birds, Sasuke (mine) and Tweeters.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like anime, video games, movies, popcorn, friends, competative baking shows, and salty snack foods. I also love reading random spellbooks.
CURRENT PATH: Unchosen.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested for about a year now, studying for about 6 months. Been kinda in the closet about it though. lol
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Eh...that's it. xD Feel free to PM me if you're bored. 3nodding  

Ch3mical Rayne

6,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100

necrofade

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm
NAME: Sereniti (aka Kitty Aka Renren)
ABOUT ME: Im a 17 thats going to be a senior at my high school. Im the older sister to three brothers, maybe soon to be four with finally some older siblings. Im always on the computer when I can be.
PETS: 2 Dogs;husky named Silent bob and a spitz named Chy, a diluted calico named Kisa and two hampsters;snoogens and Zeke
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, painting, jewelrymaking, rping(no cybering), having fun, i cannot live without music
CURRENT PATH: I have no chosen path at this moment, im still learning
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Ive known an had an interest in for a few years, but it wasnt till last november that I actually decided I wanted to study it.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:PM if you ever just want to talk, I always love to meet new people!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:02 am
NAME: I go by Serenity.
ABOUT ME: Well, I live in the middle of nowhere with my boyfriend, kinda. I'm not really in a settled down place, usually just with him back and forth between his parents place, and his aunt's. I have pretty bad social anxiety disorder which makes it hard for me to meet, and get to know people outside the internet. I have three younger brothers, and grew up with my wonderful dad.
PETS: Two dogs, a girl named Vash (this was an accident since my dad kept insisting she was a boy), and her son, Angus.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, gaming, anime, thinking about life and the world, and spending time with people I care about.
CURRENT PATH: I'm not really sure now. After finding out all that I have on proper initiations, I don't really know.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About four years.  

Katsumi Aki

scarlet_moon225

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:56 pm
NAME: You can call me Sarah
ABOUT ME: Well im interested in how peoples mind works and i belive every1 has at least 1 past life.
PETS: I have 4 ferrets actually
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music writing wiccan pagan txting my boyfriend.
CURRENT PATH: im on the path to neverending happiness or so i like to say.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Ive been interested in it since i was 10. but my parents hate it so ive been studying since i was 16 behind their backs.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I really would love to know all your veiws because everyone thinks differently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 am
alright, here i go!...

NAME:shawnee rose
ABOUT ME:i love to write fictional writings, and i draw anime amost allthe time
PETS:5 dogs, 2 cats, many fish
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:writing, drawing
CURRENT PATH:im not really sure, but i think im getting somewhere
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:about 2 yearss now
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:nope, nothing else  

CaramelSpicedMocha

Artistic Genocide

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Hullo!~ =3

NAME: Bethany, bethy, or just beth.
ABOUT ME: I love video games and studying mythology. I start college in the fall and i can't wait. Majoring in english. =3
PETS: I have two cats, and i love them both very much. I also have a turtle.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I sing, and write in my spare time. I love my Xbox 360, i also roleplay and meditate often.
CURRENT PATH: Looking into Hellenismos.*nods*
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: for about five and a half years, give or take a month.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm open minded and love to recieve and give advice about things.

Think that's all for now!^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:12 pm
First off I just wish to say what a completre pleasure it is to be except this guild.

NAME: My name is Sarah, I go by "Hec" as well. Either is fine by me. ( I don't make it a habit of mentioning my craft name, ediquiet and what not. )
ABOUT ME: Well you already know my name, and I'd classify myself as a Omnisexual, and am a Polytheism Dianic . Now I am not afraid to admit that I am a bit of a masochist and a extremelly submissive person in nature. I like long walks on the beach, a room full of candles and rose covered silk sheets, and of corse I like a kiss in the rain. Unlike most teenagers my age I enjoy holding a wellread, intelectual conversation. As well, I find all Asian cultures utterly fantastic. Most Japanese and Korean though.I am very much into Japanese fashions, mostly: Harajuku and Lolita . Wa and Gothic Lolita are fabulous!
Reading manga and manwha is a frequent hobby of mine. Mostly Yaoi and sometimes YURI if it is tasteful. Also I adore the manga Sailor Moon, I have a mundo crush on Sailor Pluto. I also enjoy kickboxing and UFC, I love ballroom dancing( specialy the tango ), going for long runs, doing cardeo, drawing, taking pictures, and baking .
PETS: I have a small male black and white tabicat, called "Prince."
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I am an avide writer and poet, which happens to take up a good amount of my spare time. When I have spare time that is. I love to draw, paint, sculpt, anything that will let me express my creative side. I am poart of an archery squad in my area, itc good fun actually. I love to bake and cook, as well as go long distance running.
CURRENT PATH: I am a born and raised Wiccan, but please never refer to me as a "blood witch" it gives to many people the wrong impression about myself. Currents I consider myself more of a "Dianic Wiccan", working with female energy is much more relaxing and comfortable for myself. I also consider myself a bit eclectic.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Hahah oops I repeated myself. I have been since I was young, born ans raised.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Hmmm its a pleasure to meet you all?

Goddess Bless.

GoddessAttuned

Mind-boggling Fatcat

LunaBella150

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 am
NAME: ili
ABOUT ME: uhm nothing important really.i like alternative rock,night is my favorite time of day and winter is the best season.my favorite books include the house of night series,romeo and juliet and a series of unfortunate events by lemony snicket.tim burton is my favorite director.and yes i have read the twilight saga and i liked it.although im not one of those screaming little girls yelling "omg rob marry me" or whatever.
PETS: a big dog although i want a cat. my dad is "allergic" ;(
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing,painting,reading,listening to music
CURRENT PATH: still studying witchcraft
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since about april of this year so still a beginner.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: glad to be here  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:00 am
NAME: Kyle
ABOUT ME: I'm a very shy person at first, but I quickly get loud as I get to know someone.
PETS: 2 dogs, 1 rabbit
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Herbalism/ herbcraft, writting
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic, non-practicing Neo-Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 4 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I think I've about said it all!

Anorectic-Pandas

sage_thalos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 am
NAME: will
ABOUT ME: i am a shy person to meet, but i will tal kto about anything after i have gotten use to you
PETS:5 douchhouds, mine is named aka
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: tadging card games, video gmaes, reading, writing,hanging otu with friends.
CURRENT PATH: pegan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: abotu 3 yeras
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:25 am
NAME:Dimitri
ABOUT ME:psychic,wiccan/practitioner
PETS:persian cat and dog
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:paranormal,practicing,outdoors activities,musician.
CURRENT PATH:enlightenment and to help others and guidance.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:all my life
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I'm a dancer.  

Koigokoro Konjou

XCannibal_ClownX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:39 am
NAME: Austin
ABOUT ME: Well, my name is Austin, and I'm 17 years old and reside in the great state of Texas. I'm still in highschool, and i major in Web development and occasional hack expeditions.
PETS: I have 5 sugar gliders, 2 dogs, a horned-beard dragon (type of lizard) 3 cats and 2 kittens.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm interested in Web development, hacking, music, friends, animals, Wicca/Pagan/Witchcraft, Movies, and the Eragon series.
CURRENT PATH: Not sure yet.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested in studying for the past 3-4 weeks, but events have occurred that has made it where I haven't been able to.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm
[Edit] Sorry, had to fix something >.<

NAME: Elisabeth (Lizz for short) But I do like to be called Moon ^_^
ABOUT ME: I live in the middle of nowhere WV XD But I grew up around Detroit, Michigan. I've already graduated from High School and have a job. But I'm taking college classes to be a pet vet (Veterinarian). Also side classes for writing so I may one day publish my poems and books that I've written. I'm also Bisexual.
PETS: A cat named Lilith, and a Iguana named Jade.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Playing bass guitar, anthing in the arts area (drawing, singing, music in general, and I write poetry...A lot!), and the occational video games ^_^
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I was raised Wiccan. My line (mothers side) has been Wiccan for many decades. (My grandmother taught me that) I was tought about other religions, but I still love the one I grew up in because it feels right for me.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nothing I can think of at the moment. Blessed be.

I'm currently visiting with my Grandmother, and the original studies of my family are Pagan. Sorry for the mix. My mother was Wiccan >.<  

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games