Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:28 pm
Well, it is a more pleasant conversation that shows that we have all moved on now. blaugh

Either way, his ruin mode would probably be like black megagargomon, only more so.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 pm
yin, post in the rp!!!!
its boring enough waiting to be able to digivolve so my metal seadramon can save me, but when you guys don't post at all, its getting me so bored!  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:03 pm
As I said, I'm going for the natural line. I'm a light child. No dark stuff for me, minus a bit of Zassoumon. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:34 pm
No Black Megagargomon, and rosemon. A cat/angel/dragon, A Flower girl, and fuzzy mechanized cute animal. Odd team.  

Doomed Crazykid

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:27 am
Is it just me or is Rosemon realy common now? crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:12 am
Is it me, or am I getting digimon people haven't got ever/ in a bazillion years?  

cycozombie4

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:50 am
I was looking at your new one yesterday befor you posted it on wikimon. It's cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:13 am
Well, he was smart and went for digimon no one has taken yet. He is bound to not be sharing his with anyone's, granted, now I am sharing gaomons with at least one other psrson. Now, though, I believe I am the only person with a goblimon. Most people seem to go with shamamon, or won it. Plenty of people grab guilmon, but I'm the only person to grab black guilmon I think. Lots of people have, well, three people have dianamon and three have apollomon. Um, I don't think anyone has ghoulmon, though tons of people grabbed lampmon.  

Yin Yun Yang

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:10 pm
Yeah but you still have to pick digimon you like and not just want to be original.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:58 pm
Yeah, everyone loves veemon and gallantmon, but they choose to stray off cause they want to.

nobody wants a numemon. xd

I have two rare restricted digimon too, cause I was smart enough to get to them. Shinegreymon and Rosemon Ruin mode.  

Sago_Knight

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 pm
Well, yeah. Stuff that was said. Almost makes you feel sorry for numemon. Knda makes me want to grab one too. Not sure when or how though. Wonder what will be with the next contest.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:45 pm
Right now I feel sorry for lopmon, everybody chooses terriermon.

I think I'm the 1st tamer with both of those ruin digimon.

I think instead of a contest, it should be a tournament contest, digimon battle for a rare digitama, that way, anyone has a chance.  

Sago_Knight

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:44 pm
Sago_Knight
Right now I feel sorry for lopmon, everybody chooses terriermon.

I think I'm the 1st tamer with both of those ruin digimon.

I think instead of a contest, it should be a tournament contest, digimon battle for a rare digitama, that way, anyone has a chance.

Lopmon is restricted, we can't get it! crying Otherwise, I would.

And not necissarily everyone would have a chance. Mega vs. Fresh?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:02 pm
well actually there some ways to get a restricted digimon  

Poke__Trainer101

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:18 am
How can you get a restricted digimon even though they are restricted?
If you did do a tournament it would be set levels.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games