Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:03 pm
The round clumsy hooves were unusually soft and careful across the mossy sod of the forest. The trees were scarce, given the fact that an easier path for the horse to travel was chosen. The slow escape progressed smoothly with no complications- until the beast was called to stop.
The black cloaked rider became instantly alert at the feeling of another presence- a highly adapt one at that. Only sharp golden yellow eyes dominated from the shadow of the hood, but even then they were not level. Ears hidden under dark fabric, and spiritual awareness was what was needed.
The presence was easy enough to find... the only true question was: Was it a friend, or foe?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:34 am
Isis laughed. "I know, but I'm in a generous mood." She grinned, looking up at the tree tops. She couldn't see the sky. "Wow....sure are a lot of leaves..." She muttered, seeing a small ray of light shine through. "Ugh! We'll never find Luna! Zaidin! Can't you go ahead of us?" She asked in a small, slightly whiny voice. Zaidin glared back at her. "Why don't you? I'm holding the kid..." He grumbled. "But Zaaaadi--" Zaidin took the kid off his shoulder, putting him in Isis hand. She looked down at him. "Hey! What are you doing!?" She asked. "I'm not doing both for you..." Before Isis could protest, he jumped onto a branch, and went into the tree tops. Isis pouted, looking down at the half naked boy in her arms. Meanwhile. Luna glared lightly at the man. "Hey! I may not look like much, but I'm a pretty good fighter!" She said, walking back up to him. "Look, everyone is looking for the sword for their own reasons. All I want to do is help."  

Mad As The Hatter

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:46 am
Lucinda held her right hand, the one cupping the flame, up higher to see the forest floor. The trees surrounding her were much more sparse than she had once beleived, them to be. "Have the woods thinned scince the days of my youth? Or are the shadows playing tricks with my eyes?" She asked herself, looking over her surroundings. A distant sound met her eaars, the sound of hoofs crushing leaves and dirt. 'Is this an animal I hear? Or a possible enemy?' She thought t herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:35 am
The second jerking and tossing was too much for little Author. His mind fought through the heavy fog that was sleep in order to reach consciousness. He stirred momentarily from the movement before opening his eyes. He blinked several times in the shadows trying to clear his vision. He rubbed at one eyes until his gaze widened and his jaw dropped.
There, looking directly at him was the most lovely image of young beauty he had ever set eyes on. Vibrant red hair with bright green eyes and smooth skin, and even young enough to almost look his peer. He did not care what her expression was, only that he was close enough to actually see her face clearly.
His face bloomed red with nervousness and embarrassment. He had never really been so close to another girl.  

SpunkyOtaku

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 am
The horse did not slow it's progress, even when the rider could sense a change in the psyche of the mysterious newcomer.
Confrontation must be avoided. Only do battle when it is absolutely necessary.
The wind picked up and howled through the trees. The rider clutched the black hood closer, to keep it from blowing off. The mouth scowled under the bunch of material that covered the bottom half of the face.
So, they had entered the forest. Still intent on finding the slaughterer no doubt. She was far enough away with no need to worry of any one spotting her-
Wait... one of them was a spell caster? Which meant her presence might be sensed, depending on the type of magic. Damn.
Black hooves nudged the side of the horses flank, signaling the beast to speed up it's progress, just by a fraction.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 am
Lily was about to protest, but Zaidin disappeared so quickly that she could hardly do so much as to raise an arm. She sighed, and then turned to Isis. "Do you want me to carry the kid?" She peered at Author curiously. He seemed to come to, and she waved friendily, "Hello there! You've finally regained consciousness!" She noticed that he seemed rather embarrassed, for some reason. Lily brushed off that fact.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:28 pm
User Image

'Most likely an animal I suppose...' Lucinda thought, 'But it's best to not chance it.' Lucinda straightened her posture, taking a step forward She looked out dilberately into the forest. "Le infretre un la saka un semu" She chanted harmonically. She closed her eyes then reopened them quickly, scrutinizing the forest for lifeforms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm
User Image

"Ah, this shall help ease my suspisions," Lucinda began looking around. The spell she had cast made it easier for her to discern lifeforms within a 500 yard radius. all the lifeforms appeared small, rabbits, squrriels, birds, ect. But in the far distance, she detected somthing much larger. The silloette averaged around what she beleived to be around 8 feet. "Or perhaps, fuel them." She scowled. "Now, what is of that stature...?"" She pondered.  

Sun Salutation

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:44 pm
A detection spell!
The horse shook it's massive head with apprehension as it's own senses kicked in. The rider commanded the beast sharply in the flowing echoing language of the elves. It calmed, and stilled for the most part. Sharp golden eye shot out in the very direction the spell radiated from. The cloth moved with the mouth as it opened, the tone sharp and curt with annoyance at being discovered.
"If you sought me, you found me." came the spoken acknowledgment. Low and smooth and sharp- and undoubtedly female. She could only assume the spell caster could hear her as well. "What is it you want?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 pm
Author changed the direction of his attention- only to see another beautiful face also close to him. Another girl? Two pretty girls next to each other looking right at him!? His heart hammered and his apprehension increased. He opened his mouth to speak a friendly answer, but the only thing that flowed forth... were stutters.  

SpunkyOtaku

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 pm
User Image

Lucinda took a step closer, 'It speaks.' "Ah, me?" She called, her voice a clear soprano. She smiled gently, lightly gesturing to herself with her left hand, the blue flame lit her face eerily. Her expression relaxed to a more serious expression. "I wish you no harm as long as you do not wish any harm upon me. I have but one thing I desire, Excalibur."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:23 pm
Now that she focused in on the woman, she could see the blue firelight more clearly. Dark magic, she identified. The signature of the light was certainly that of dark magic. Another seeker of the blade. They seemed to be popping up lately.
"Then we should not have any difficulties," was her reply. "All I desire is safe passage."

SpunkyOtaku

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:54 pm
User Image

"Indeed, no difficulties at all." Lucinda closed her right hand, extiguishing the Sapphire flame. She smirked, her mouth vurving up towards right side of her face slighty. "Is it safe for me to assume that you, too, are searching for the legendary royal sword? I have heard that it has become quite the popular quest."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:36 pm
"It is usually dangerous to assume anything." was the rider's cool reply. She did not near the spell caster to see her through the trees, though it was not out of caution. She was simply lazy.
That's right, you all read correctly, she did not move her horse forward to actually see the spell caster, because she was lazy.
"This time, at least the assumption was not a high price." she joked, in order to soften her words. "For I have no interest in the blade. Only in what the wielder of the blade might grant me."

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:15 am
Lily watched Author as he stuttered, and she shook her head with a little chuckle.

"You don't have to be scared of us!" she soothed. "We're here to help you. Right, Isis...?"  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff