Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:43 pm
I was always too slow to get the spammers...by the time I had a retaliation to the salty evil, somebody else had always beaten me to it.

And I think I''m going to go make a PB''n''J...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:47 pm
I HATE my Photobucket >,<  

Nathaniel Mea

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:47 pm
Sarcasm101
I was always too slow to get the spammers...by the time I had a retaliation to the salty evil, somebody else had always beaten me to it.

And I think I''m going to go make a PB''n''J...
Chibis are pretty quick and the quality of the drawign didn't matter. Just that they were destroyed as brutally as possible. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:48 pm
Nathaniel Mea
I HATE my Photobucket >,<

image shack it man....  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:49 pm
My photobucket has 410 pics in it >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:51 pm
I've been drawing for like 6 years or more and i have never come up with a chibi style...interesting...

Any way...yeah I cleaned out my photobucket not too long ago..but I still think it has all of the old ABR and NABR pics on it....clutterage...  

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

Cindle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:02 pm
Ooouch boog, nice shot. >.0 xd

Hmm what to do what to do....*plots*

Whoaaa, my photobucket has like 344 pics...I thought I was hardcore. Hurrr RPD beats me.

*listens to tales of n00b crucifying eagerly*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:06 pm
i stop-ed the photobucket using...

your move Cindle.....  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:25 pm
Sarcasm101
I've been drawing for like 6 years or more and i have never come up with a chibi style...interesting...

Any way...yeah I cleaned out my photobucket not too long ago..but I still think it has all of the old ABR and NABR pics on it....clutterage...
Wow. I thought mine was full and I don't think I even have 100 picture in my photobucket.

Drawing in great detail messes with the timing of what I find amusing in my head. I feel this need to get it on paper as quickly as I can. And the extra face space gives me room to push the eye and mouth shapes to extremes that look strange on more proportionate heads.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:28 pm
The Pie

Gods, Marshu that was freaking great. XD

On a side note, goin' to the beach! BWA HA. Bye. heart

I WANA GO TO THE BEACH!!!!!! oh and stanks X3

Sebyth

rofl
I'm not sure how much of a load-bearing structure I can be for long though XD Things might start coming loose XD

I was gonna make your head come off but I thought you may need that to fight X3

Sarcasm101
Yanno...it's nice to have the ABR back...and look! We can spam all we want and not hear too many hypocritical things from noobs...just ahh....

I don't think I'll leave the guilds any more XD

One of us, One of us domokun

AND ya my photo bucket was full so i had to make a new one for the guild XD  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:33 pm
It's wonky, I normally only draw the same sets of characters so they come out quicker and quicker...

As for chibi...I just never relaly created a style for it and when I do attempt it...I still make everything just as detailed, etc...just more...disproportional.

But I think I may be on the verge of discovering something kind of new...i'm not sure...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:47 pm
Sarcasm101
It's wonky, I normally only draw the same sets of characters so they come out quicker and quicker...

As for chibi...I just never relaly created a style for it and when I do attempt it...I still make everything just as detailed, etc...just more...disproportional.

But I think I may be on the verge of discovering something kind of new...i'm not sure...
New is good. 3nodding And my chibis aren't really chibis by the standard definition I guess either. I do like to keep details, but I like by basketball heads.  

Errol McGillivray

animecrazy101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:47 pm
Hello everbody!! Oh, Marshu? I attacked you, so click the clickable poo.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:49 pm
Yupe I know I''ll post something tonight for now I must go and save my kitty ninja  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:51 pm
Guilds are going down until next tuesday. neutral  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games