Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:09 pm
Holy Blasphemy
How much would a fully braided mane and tail cost?

Would glowing eyes be considered a mutation? If not, how much would they cost? If they are, would pupil-less eyes be a mutation? Price?

Reference

I think this was skipped. It's for anyone that can answer it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 am
Holy Blasphemy
Holy Blasphemy
How much would a fully braided mane and tail cost?

Would glowing eyes be considered a mutation? If not, how much would they cost? If they are, would pupil-less eyes be a mutation? Price?

Reference

I think this was skipped. It's for anyone that can answer it.

I believe it would it would be 50-100k for the hair, depending on the colorist's opinion upon the difficulty of the hair~ xD (check custom info prices for more info)

As for the eyes, I certainly don't think it would count as a mutation! Because the pupil-less/glowing eyes is basically how one colors the soquili. it doesn't change/add anything to the soquili basic functions~ so it's be perfectly fine! (to have eye edits count as mutation, it has to be something like where the soq has 6 eyes 0__0) In addition, with evidence to support my words, I've ordered a custom recently where the soq has glowing eyes, and he was counted as an 'edited regular".

Saiyukii

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 am
DiHi, do you consider cerynei horn edits to be mutations? What about kelpi fin edits? I asked the soq mule these questions and whoever was answering at the time said that they weren't considered mutations... XD But each colorist I've asked has said something different, so I thought I'd ask again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 am
Are flutter wings still considered heavy edits? Or are they mutant traits?  

Ktns

Lunatic

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 am
Rev - If the horn edits are on male Cerynei, then I wouldn't consider them mutations (As long as they stay within the antler-esque family). However, on females, yes, It would me a mutation. As for kelpi fins, if it is just a different style of fin (Nothing like... tentacles or things like that) then I wouldn't consider that a mutation either.

Kita - As far as I am aware, customized flutter wings are considered medium edits. (I'm about 80% sure though, not 100% x3)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:18 pm
Thanks for the info! ^^  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 pm
I'm curious to a couple things: Is there any news as to whether the new prices from July are to be standard prices, or if that was a one time thing?

But the Big one is if can we use the same method to purchase hybrids in regular customs now? Or are we still limited to hybrids being bribe and luck in breeding only?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:43 pm
A question about skinwalkers:

I occasionally see custom skinwalkers, such as a hawk or jellyfish. Is it possible to get one of these from a ultra-rare slot in normal customs, or would it have to be a bribe slot? And about how much extra would it be, tacked on to the 4 mil?

Aniira

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:16 am
Aniira
A question about skinwalkers:

I occasionally see custom skinwalkers, such as a hawk or jellyfish. Is it possible to get one of these from a ultra-rare slot in normal customs, or would it have to be a bribe slot? And about how much extra would it be, tacked on to the 4 mil?
I could be wrong but I believe they are only available in bribes, as for their worth that would be hard to say since you never know what a colourist is willing to accept for such a creature and then it also depends on the what the other bribes where at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Thank you muchly, Syaoran!  

Aniira

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:43 pm
So uh, if a kirin was edited so that its scales and horn were ice-like and see-through (markings on the body would be visible through the scales), would that be considered a mutant trait? <<>>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 pm
~InfinityTrust~
So uh, if a kirin was edited so that its scales and horn were ice-like and see-through (markings on the body would be visible through the scales), would that be considered a mutant trait? <<>>
I'm pretty sure it'd be a mutation, yes. I remember Sirenz once saying something about ice being a mutation trait.  

Dihydrogen.

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:56 am
Question for anyone who can answer.
If I wanted to custom a soquili with 'strap on' wings,
that they can't actually use to fly.
Y'know like a dress up accessory,
like a soquili cosplayed as cupid.
What would it be classed as?
mutant, wind or edited regular?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 am
Question for anyone that can help me cause this has been bugging me for awhile.
If a soquili say a wind has the feathering of a cerynei, Would that make it a hybrid?

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:55 am
Pollack
Question for anyone that can help me cause this has been bugging me for awhile.
If a soquili say a wind has the feathering of a cerynei, Would that make it a hybrid?
Yes. I think so.

You'd have to bribe it if you specifically wanted that feathering.
If not then i think you could have custom feathering from customs.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games