Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:04 pm
(Lol, you have your character say "he can't help anyways" and then he starts punching everything... xd )  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:25 pm
((Yeah. XD. I was gonna have him mobbed, but you did the circle thingy...meh. I'm waiting for someone else to post, I have no idea where to go.))  

Furyal

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:27 pm
((Same thing, I couldn't think any place to go. I hope Starlight has an idea for it...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:40 pm
((Yeah. or we might have to say some random thing like Chicago.))  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:05 pm
User Image
** D: I'm hurt. Of course I have an idea. Lulz. Right outside of the village, near the forest. This can be out 'fleeing' stage. And you said some goblins came? Kay, just go along with my post. ~~
Hope sighed in relief and Alex, Seymour, James, the cat girl, and any other survivors including herself and a few goblins, well, a number of goblins, were transported out of the battle. Hope had been thinking of the forest beside the village, that was were she wanted to run to so badly she had to fight with herself not to. Through the forest you would go, going to the next clan. Glancing around she immediately started killing off the few trolls whom leaked through. Hope couldn't help but be relived, and as her body untensed and the number of creatures kept dropping, her knees started to shake and she felt extremely weak. It was most likely something like after shock.
** Sorry it's so short. I can't post much with out you guys. ~~
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:42 pm
(We can't blame ya, at least you got us somewhere...)

As soon as he had his feet on solid ground again, James quickly destroyed the circle so no more goblins could follow them through.

Standing with his comrades amid the shattered and broken bodies of a handful of goblins James looked around to see his comrades equally beaten and battered, just not dead. Time to get to work, James thought opening to a new page in his notebook. With a blank page in front of him, James began to draw mushrooms for his allies.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b7/Mushroom.jpg  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:13 am
The trolls, or whatever the creatures were, were very frightening monsters. But, in this time of fright and terror, a lot of people showed their inner, true strength. There were some magic users, or supernatural people. Mirabel watched in amazement, as she realized that not all the humans, that she thought were humans, actually truly were humans. She smiled, gaining confidence, and clenched her fingers, sharp nails suddenly appearing. They were razor-sharp, and she dove at a monster with her claws outstretched. Myu and Kii watched from up in a nearby tree.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:32 am
User Image
There was not even fifteen creatures left, the group had done their work well. Sighing in relief and feeling as if she needn't be afraid of fighting for her life each second or pause she took to breathe, Hope finally rested her arms. But only for a moment, since she was into the battle now and stopping would be strange. Why it would be strange was beyond Hope. The group was still going, though Hope knew they must be as exhasted as herself. Being powerful and all, they must use more anergy than a mere human like her. Glancing around she noticed only she and Alex appeared to be humans. And Alex could barely bring enough oxygen into his lungs. So she was the only human to survive? She felt sick, that didn't seem very fair, and in some ways, she felt cursed, maybe. Why she would be cursed if she made it through this sounds funny, but it was her way of thinking, and the easiest way of thinking. After all, girls don't battle and live through such a thing.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:45 am
Otulissa
The trolls, or whatever the creatures were, were very frightening monsters. But, in this time of fright and terror, a lot of people showed their inner, true strength. There were some magic users, or supernatural people. Mirabel watched in amazement, as she realized that not all the humans, that she thought were humans, actually truly were humans. She smiled, gaining confidence, and clenched her fingers, sharp nails suddenly appearing. They were razor-sharp, and she dove at a monster with her claws outstretched. Myu and Kii watched from up in a nearby tree.

(I'm guessing that Mirabel didn't join us in teleporting away then, yes?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:58 am
(Hey hey hey, what about me? James is still human, he just has a mutant side effect. -Like the X-men, for anyone who may still read those comics- )

Seeing to the most critically injured of them first, Alex, James took the freshly drawn mushroom from the paper and presses it into Alex's chest, not needed any force what-so-ever for the mushroom faded as soon as it touched.

Handing out mushrooms to the rest of their war-band James was about to draw the last mushroom for Seymour when he got a better idea. Erasing the start of a mushroom cap, James used the square-ish base of the mushroom and turned the drawing into a Monster Energy drink. "Don't drink it till you really really need it." James advises, handing Seymour the unopened can.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:35 am
User Image
** No. Your not human, you have special gifts meaning you are more or less only half human. xD ~~
Hope sighed in relief seeing color refilling Alex's cheeks. The pale chalkiness seemed to dissolve from his arms and legs, and soon, Alex was coughing and making an effort to sit up. He looked confused, and maybe lost. But some how Hope knew he always felt lost, and now he was showing it. Some how she had been blind to his need and just raved about all the trouble he got into. Closing her eyes for a moment, she felt guilty. Was it her fault Alex was like this? Smoking and drinking, and Maye doing drugs for all she knew. It's not that she had never tried anything, but it still made her upset to know Alex did.

As the last few trolled fell, Hope looked around at the people who helped her battle, the people she helped battle. "You okay?" She asked them, and Alex knew when the question was directed at him it had different meaning. His eyes widened slightly as he and Hope exchange quick glances. The two looked away as if nothing happened, but it did. Alex knew he could talk to his sister now. He breathed a sigh of relief as he stood up and wobbly made his way to Hope's side and leaned on her for support.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:01 pm
((Grumble, grumble, grumble can't argue with that logic... But hes still more human then he is mutant...))

Turning away from Seymour to see Alex return to his feet was a good sign. James would have hated to lose such a talented guitarist.

"I think we should be safe for a little bit but I think it would be better for us to move deeper into the woods. And if need prepare and ambush for the next time they attack." James says.

(Sorry I couldn't think of anything...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:14 pm
User Image
"We're going through the forest," Hope said in her voice that Alex never disobeyed. "Why?" Alex asked softly. "There will be nothing left of the village. We can't go back to those things. The only option of survival would be to go to the next clan. Maybe then we can build up an army." She murmered. "We fought them for hours. We know how to kill them, we have James and his mushrooms. And I can heal a bit." Hope murmered. She sank down and closed her eyes.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:28 am
((Nope, because I don't think Mirabel was with you guys...xD She was, a little ways...away. Wait -- was I supposed to be teleported? XD; wink )

((EDIT; imagine the earlier post was earlier in time. XD By a few minutes))

"Whoa!" Mirabel squinted her eyes shut, and trembled slightly, as she was teleported away with the others. She wasn't sure where they were, but once she opened her eyes, they were not where they just were standing.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:17 am
User Image
** Yes. Everyone who is here was teleported because this rp is leaving this clan. xD They'll be going on a journey that will take about a week, and then they'll be at a destination. ~~
User Image

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games