Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:51 am
Jynx said "Ok." Then punched Shickto in the face, causing the same effect. Jynx then wiped his face off. "I'm not like the other people." Jynx said as he started to meditate.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:12 pm
Little kids ran up and down the streets laughing and chasing each other one stopped at looked at her"...Merewen..."The kid said then the little elven girl walked up to Sakata.Sakata bent on her knee to look at the girl.The girl traced the scar on Sakata's face her eyes full of sorrow"You've been hurt Physicly and mentally"the little girl said.Sakata gave a fake smile and picked the girl up"Don't worry about me go play with your friends"Sakata said and put her down the little girl, the girl ran and went to her friends.Sakata continued walking  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:15 pm
Kazu stared at them and sighed. "Must you two always fight?" She asked, shaking her head. "It's bad enough that you argue all the damn time..." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:55 pm
i hate him he hates me so yes were going to fight.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:02 pm
"Well then, if you both are going to have a common enemy and you both are going to work together to bring him down, then don't fight in front of me. Or else I'll shoot both of you! And don't think for one second that I won't!" Kazu threatened.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:04 pm
oh yeah thatel be great considering i'm the one who almost dieed trying to save your a** and took a bullet to the leg.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:12 pm
"That I shot you with. Don't Shickto, I mean it." Kazu said. She rubbed the mark on her forehead. She was getting another headache right behind it.
Kazu sat down against a tree and pulled a bottle of pills out from under her cloak. She popped two in her mouth and swallowed before putting it away again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:15 pm
shickto said ah shut up i can do what i want.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 pm
"Hello, Elemmírë Vardamir"Sakata said as she walked into his house.The old man got up and hugged Sakata closly"My child it is so good to see you..."he said"My brother has come back and killed the village of Razril"she said hugging him "You need help..."he said he let her go and looked at her face"He has scarred you"The elder said"Take this...my time is almost up I need you to carry out my duties...."He said giving Sakata a bow"This has the power to defeat him"he added then sat down"Go I will watch over you"he said then sighed and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:18 am
Hearing the arguement Jynx quits meditating and punches Shickto, only hard enough to see if he would catch on to what he was trying to do. "Play along." Jynx whispered as he kept punching Shickto.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:07 pm
Kazu's eye twitched. She pulled out her gun and threatened, "Is that really what you want to be doing, Jynx? I'm already very pissed off as it is with him." She pointed at Shickto.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:10 pm
"Whats wrong?"asked Sakata walking towards them after visiting her elven friends she had the new bow slung across her back  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:15 pm
Shickto play punched Jynx back. Jynx then play kicked him, making it seem as if he flew into Kasu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:18 pm
Kazu got up quickly and shot Jynx in the hand. "I told you I was in a bad mood..." she growled. Her head throbbed and she sat back down quickly holding it. "Damn... stop already..."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:23 pm
Jynx had was covered with blood, but he was laughing. "That didn't even tickle, your bullets are supposed to hurt." Jynx said pulling it out of his skin.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games