Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa .:.
[OOC] Newbie/Oldbie Thread: Questions and Advice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Nobody's asked for a body position edit yet, but Primitus, God of Leadership, has a lifted paw on his cub and adol stages, which aren't the norm for those stages 3nodding Face and expression edits are actually quite common, so they're okay whee As for the pose edit... Dust'd tell you if she can do it or not, so... xd ;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:47 pm
Sounds good; the expression was actually more important to me. 3nodding But if possible I'd like his cub stage to basically be rolling on the ground with laughter! lol The rest of the stages would be pretty normal though.  

Inejwstine

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:15 pm

That would probably cost...a lot. XD; If Mila would even want to do it, that is.
You should really PM the mule with that question, I think.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:32 pm
alright, I'll ask. Thanks!  

Inejwstine

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 am
Because Dust isn't the original artist of the lines I don't think the rolling would work. Basically you have to keep the lineart in mind when creating things, just like any other soa. You can have small tweeks, but complete changes no. (Some of the biggest actual lineart tweeks I've seen have been Syr's God of Famine having the lines shrinked in to make him seem skinner/starving or the lines fattened out for Greed, but the lines themselves are still the base)

The expression shouldn't be an issue at all though. :3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Yeah, that's what she told me, so the different body position is out, but the expressions are good. biggrin

Here's a couple more quick questions...
What determines what pride/geografical area my god would belong to? If I'm the one who decides, any sugguestions as to where the God of Laughter would go?
Would I only fill out the "Siblings" part if he were the result of a god x god breeding?  

Inejwstine

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:03 pm
A God can be where ever you want it to be 3nodding And... I'm not sure what you mean by sibblings? oO If you mean parents... I'm not sure xd ;; If you talk to some people, though, I'm sure some might be willing to work something out as far as sibblings go 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:32 pm
Andranis
A God can be where ever you want it to be 3nodding And... I'm not sure what you mean by sibblings? oO If you mean parents... I'm not sure xd ;; If you talk to some people, though, I'm sure some might be willing to work something out as far as sibblings go 3nodding
What I meant was the form you fill out for a god custom; for example, I think the god of dreams and the god of nightmares are brothers, or something like that. Did that happen that way because of a breeding (i.e. they are literally brothers) or did the owners of each one just agree that they would be such?  

Inejwstine

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm
It can happen both ways, either through a litter or when two people agree on a relationship. Usually for the later people quest to get them at the same time, but not always (unless they're twins on the same cert)

For instance, atleast one or two people questing gods right now have permission to use my god as their father, because I agree the domains are something that could have come from him. :3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:25 pm
I'm just a never-ending fountain of questions! xd

Do god slots open up fairly regularly? Are they distributed similarly to the way flatsales are?  

Inejwstine

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 pm
They haven't opened up in a long time as far as I know. I've seen some new gods pop up but I think they happened through pet/art trades with Mila. She's the only one who makes the gods. MILA IS THE MOTHER OF GODS.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 pm

God custom slots haven't opened since June of last year I'm pretty sure,
so no, they don't open fairly regularly. And the way the slots are distributed depends on how Mila wants to do them.
Another way to get them is through pet trades.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

KoopaTroopa18

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 am
I don't know if this has been asked already and I'm sorry if it has but I was just wondering if all pets are fertile if you get them out of a flat, raffle, flaffle, etc.

I wanted to know because I was thinking about breeding (or trying to at least) my SoA.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 am
Unless it's a hybrid, all the animals are fertile and able to breed no matter how you get it, flatsale/gift/contest/etc (hybrids have to be rolled by the colorist to see if they are fertile).

As long as you have the rps requirerd to breed and grab a slot your lioness can definately breed. :3

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:50 am
If there is a god/ess of fertility, can it make a sterile hybrid fertile?  
.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games