Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:59 pm
"Who are you yelling at?" Jynx asked as he arose from his bed with kunai in his hand. "I'm not the one, Lavi, so I suggest you change your perception of this situation." Jynx added as he waited for Lavi's reaction, on a regular basis they fought, Jynx always came out on top because of his wits.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:06 pm
Lavi fell silent and turned away, flopping down on the other bed in the room. "Nevermind. Sorry." He muttered, his voice muffled by the pillow. After that, he would say no more.
There was a small tapping noise on their window into the room. It sounded like somebody was on the other side. Lavi looked up to see Kyou sitting on the other side of the window.
"Hey! Let me in!" She whispered.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:09 pm
Jynx warned him that the charms were still in effect and that the only way she could come in is if they were detonated. But Lavi thought it would be funny to see Kyou get blasted. So he opened the window.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:20 pm
The charms detonated and Kyou jumped away from them as fast as she could, clearing the blast sight just in the nick of time.
"You a*****e." She said as she slapped Lavi.
"What, it improves your speed. And don't tell me Zero hasn't pulled that stunt on you either." He said, his eyebrows raised.
"Fine, you got me there." Kyou muttered as she crossed her arms.
Lavi went to sit back down on his bed and asked Kyou, "What's up. You don't usually come around at night."
Kyou sighed. "No reason in particular. Remember, we are a team."
Lavi muttered something inaudible.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:25 pm
"Wow, thats weird because you always make fun of,of us because I'm still Genin, and Lavi's face turns red whenever hes around any other girls than you, your mom, and No." Jynx said as he sat down. "And speaking of No, she'll probly come up here in a minute so your going to have to hide, that actually is the death penalty having females here, plus your mom would kill us if she found out also." He added as he leaned back against the wall, accidentally hitting his head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:31 pm
"Bah! No's a stingy old witch." Kyou snapped. She thought for a moment. "But hidding from her isn't a bad idea." She said as she jumped out the window.
Lavi went to stand by it and sighed. "I'll be leaving now." He said. He too, took off, sprinting away from the Hokage's mansion.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:36 pm
"Damnit, I hate peer pressure." Jynx muttered under his breath as he closely followed behind Lavi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Lavi looked behind him and saw Jynx. He snickered but kept going. Kyou was going towards the river (of course), and it seemed as though she wanted to talk.
That was if No wasn't following.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:44 pm
"Lavi can't you do a quick genjutsu to make her think were still home?" Jynx asked as they kept running.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:50 pm
Lavi looked at Jynx and shrugged. "Maybe, though she saw through the last one easily."
Kyou was out infront of them, far faster than either of them. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she was a lot slighter than either of the guys.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:53 pm
"The only reason she saw through that was because of how good fighters we are, noone would've believed we got our asses handed to us by some 2-bit punks." Jynx said as he speed up trying to stay with Kyou.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:01 pm
"Hm..." Lavi closed his eyes in thought before opening them again. "Done." he stated. "And just in time, too."
The river was nearing, and Kyou hadn't relented on her pace. In fact, she was going even faster.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:11 pm
"Man ******** it she won't wait." Jynx said angrily as removed his leg weights. He then disappeared from the human eye and only appeared when Kyou and Lavi reached the river.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:46 pm
"It figures as much. You hate to lose at anything." Kyou said, crossing her arms.
"What was it you wanted to talk about?" Lavi asked, getting straight to the point.
Kyou sighed. "There have been a number of rumors all pertaining to the Akatsuki going around. Rumor has it that there are only 3 more biju they need to find. Bro already has our mission set. We are to go gather information on their whereabouts and kill them if possible. Even if this is an S rank mission, it's what the Mom said to go do." Kyou shook her head. "Man, sometimes I figure that woman is trying to kill me!" She complained.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:17 pm
Jynx looked down. Held his stomach, showing that he was either nervous or hungry. "What if they try to take my Bijuu?" Jynx asked as he sat down next to a tree. "Its what makes me different, Its what makes me special." Jynx moarned as he thought about his Uncle, and Grandfather. "What would you do?" He asked himself as he looked into the sky with a tear streaming down his face. He had only cried once, before this time, and that was when his mother died. Noone had seen him cry before though, not even his Father who raised him as a baby to an adolescent. As he realized his sadness, he hopped that Kyou or Lavi wouldn't notice, he knew they'd take it out of proportion.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff