Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Got Ideas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:57 pm
EASTER BUNNY (gaia version) GOES HAYWIRE scream

random thought that suddenly hit me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:17 am
Damn rabbit taking Easter away from Jesus  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:12 pm
DrunkenStyle

hmm.....
another random thought hit me...kinda hurt but here it is

after easter bunny goes haywire..IT CAPTURES JESUS...you kinda get the idea sweatdrop
SAVE JESUS!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:20 pm
Jishomi
DrunkenStyle

hmm.....

after easter bunny goes haywire..IT CAPTURES JESUS...you kinda get the idea sweatdrop
SAVE JESUS!
OR!! HAVE JESUS TAKE THE EASTER BUNNY! AND GO AGAINST JESUS! =o

...well that kind of clashes with people's religion.

I like the easter bunny.
Since Gambino Came back. Let's have him take the easter bunny, and I get to beat the crap outta him to save Easter wabbit.  

azn_richte001

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:27 pm
azn_richte001
Jishomi
DrunkenStyle

hmm.....

SAVE JESUS!
OR!! HAVE JESUS TAKE THE EASTER BUNNY! AND GO AGAINST JESUS! =o

...well that kind of clashes with people's religion.

I like the easter bunny.
Since Gambino Came back. Let's have him take the easter bunny, and I get to beat the crap outta him to save Easter wabbit.

hmm...mabey, mabey...
but how would Gambino steal the easter bunny? i mean....the easter bunny looks like a friggin weapon of mass destruction! domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:45 pm
IF YOU'VE SEEN GAMBINO'S MUSCLES, HE LOOKS LIKE A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION TOO.

AND WHAT HE DID TO GINO?@?@?@!!?!?!

I MEAN.

TENTACLES, ANYONE?

DDD:

I think we need to boot Seric off the moderator's bench because, technically, Seric quit Gaia altogether.

To drink booze and get piercings and whatnot. Fufufu.

While we're at it, I should get booted to cause I come here, like, never. No effort on my part at all. DD:  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:26 am
aw seric that little scamp, hehehe tentacles, *sigh* this guild is going down the pooper T-T I wanna do so much with it but I just don't have the will power, time, or skill. and where the ef is chole. ARG  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:39 am
This guild is NOT going down the pooper! There are maybe 5 or so regular posters in the main thread. This guild is possibly the most awesome part of Gaia! I mean, GD and ED are full of worthless nonsense, and so are most of the other boards, and even the art community isn't that great- you go looking for critiques in the Picture Post forum and you get three "omg that's soooo gud" and three "ha ha ur teh suk" and then the thread recedes into oblivion. I thought Gaia might be a resource for other things. I tried asking for suggestions for books to read, and I listed some I didn't like, and those got suggested a whole bunch of times!

Let's face it. Gaia sucks! The avatars are the only reason I stick around. They're so gosh durn cute, but why not simply use those Gaia dream avatar simulators? ...Well, it's not as satisfying, but also having avatars kind of gives you an identity you can work like clay. And what do we do with those identities? Well... nothing. Except duke it out in ABR! Really, I think ABR is honestly one of the best parts of Gaia, if not the best, and frankly Gaia doesn't have that much else going for it.

Huff huff. Wow, I didn't expect that to come out. Sorry. Anyways.

I don't see why we can't beat the snot out of the Easter Bunny like the Pumpkin King? Maybe we could just have another art exchange? Maybe we could divide into teams and go on an Easter egg hunt, and we have to find them in creative ways- like ripping them out of eachother's chests? I mean, snow seemed fairly straightfoward, but that was still pretty fun.

Oh, and Marshu, I can't speak for your time nor your willpower, but I know for a fact you have the talent. I less than three your art!  

OffSide7

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:48 am
OffSide7
This guild is NOT going down the pooper! There are maybe 5 or so regular posters in the main thread. This guild is possibly the most awesome part of Gaia! I mean, GD and ED are full of worthless nonsense, and so are most of the other boards, and even the art community isn't that great- you go looking for critiques in the Picture Post forum and you get three "omg that's soooo gud" and three "ha ha ur teh suk" and then the thread recedes into oblivion. I thought Gaia might be a resource for other things. I tried asking for suggestions for books to read, and I listed some I didn't like, and those got suggested a whole bunch of times!

Let's face it. Gaia sucks! The avatars are the only reason I stick around. They're so gosh durn cute, but why not simply use those Gaia dream avatar simulators? ...Well, it's not as satisfying, but also having avatars kind of gives you an identity you can work like clay. And what do we do with those identities? Well... nothing. Except duke it out in ABR! Really, I think ABR is honestly one of the best parts of Gaia, if not the best, and frankly Gaia doesn't have that much else going for it.

Huff huff. Wow, I didn't expect that to come out. Sorry. Anyways.

I don't see why we can't beat the snot out of the Easter Bunny like the Pumpkin King? Maybe we could just have another art exchange? Maybe we could divide into teams and go on an Easter egg hunt, and we have to find them in creative ways- like ripping them out of eachother's chests? I mean, snow seemed fairly straightfoward, but that was still pretty fun.

Oh, and Marshu, I can't speak for your time nor your willpower, but I know for a fact you have the talent. I less than three your art!

uhh...nicely put Offside..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:08 pm
Jishomi

uhh...nicely put Offside..

Heh, now I'm all embarrassed. ^^;;  

OffSide7

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:27 pm
Offside.

You're brilliant and I love you.

And as far as I'm concerned, if you want to, you can start up an event if you want. I mean, if you need help, I'll try to pitch in. I just need to get motivated, is all.

<333  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:24 pm
I agree with offside.

Gaia is boring as hell.

The only reason I'm here is because of the avatars and the artists. XD

Hell, the places I go to like the GCD have weird people and they whine a lot. Like. A lot. And GD has a lot of people who like to think they're badass ******** just because they act like prommies. The AT's full of people who think they're hot s**t with their ratings when they don't.

I could go on, but you know. I'm talking out of a bad mood.

Btw, for a suggestion, we could have a battle thread where artists write a story about fighting their avatar with the other artist, and the artist does the same, writing a story about fighting.

And then others vote for who has a better story and creativity.

And the winner of the battle is the highest vote. :B  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:27 pm
The Pie
IF YOU'VE SEEN GAMBINO'S MUSCLES, HE LOOKS LIKE A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION TOO.

AND WHAT HE DID TO GINO?@?@?@!!?!?!

I MEAN.

TENTACLES, ANYONE?

DDD:

I think we need to boot Seric off the moderator's bench because, technically, Seric quit Gaia altogether.

To drink booze and get piercings and whatnot. Fufufu.

While we're at it, I should get booted to cause I come here, like, never. No effort on my part at all. DD:
...DiD you know... There's non alcoholic beer?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT TILL NOW! I was just like "Fo' real!? Let's by some!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:38 pm
It's disgusting.

It smells like a** and it tastes like a**.

Not that I'd know what it tastes likes.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:50 am
thanks for the incuragement offside AND I just got a bad a** idea for the easter event pirate  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games