Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:05 am
She wrapped a chain around the sword and yanked on it sending it flying away,then she punched Dark in the face  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:14 am
Dark wiped the corner of his mouth and grabbed his sisters throat. "Go somewhere and I might let you live." He whispered before throwing her on the ground and walking away.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:20 am
"I'll murder you someday if its the last thing I do"she said and notched an arrow in her bow then let it fly at Dark's neck then leaned against the tree  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:34 am
The arrow incinerated before hitting Dark as he walked away from her.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:38 am
She snickered"Idiot..." she looked at the dead bodies of Light's parents and she quickly burned them leaving the ashes to scatter in the wind  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:48 pm
LIght smelled the ashs and ran twaored them with his sword he was becomeing more of dmeon by the secound because of all of his anger and frusration. light saw shadow and pick shadow by her neck and said you basterd i'm going to kill you.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:17 pm
Aaron stood at the edge of the battle, arms crossed, and her face totally emotionless. "In the end, a demon acts the way it has been raised." She murmured softly. "No matter what you do to try and tame it." She sighed and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:19 pm
Light smirked and said you wil be killed for what you have done. light started to crush her neck.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:17 am
She kicked him in the stomach then wrapped her leg around his head as he realeased her she jumped and landed on his back making him fall to the floor she got ready to snap his spine in half  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:37 am
Before she could finish Light, Dark tacked her, holding her arms as they reached the soil."What is my real name?" he asked her as she struggled to get way from his grip. Everytime she moved he tightened it.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:46 am
"Isn't it obvious mom used to call you it all the time"she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:49 am
" I can't remember, only you can, just like I'm the only one who remembers yours." Jynx replied still stoppng her from escaping his hold.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:56 am
"Does this ring a bell...Jynx"she spat at his name  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 am
"Jynx raised her up and replied "Ok Sakata" Before walking away dragging Light with his right arm. "We promised Aaron, and if we see her again I'll let you fight her." Jynx said as they moved towards thier traveling companion.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:06 am
she rubbed her neck there were bruises forming where Lights hand had been she jumped up on a tree branch and loked up at the moon she closed her eyes for the moment but agonized crys ripped through her mong from the tortured souls of those who she had killed her eyes snapped open"Cursed to never be able to rest"she sighed exausted  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff