Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:02 pm

"Much better. I feel awful about causing such a big scare though. Especially with Father's health condition. But even the strongest of people give in when they're hearts are hurt. But if someone has the patience, they can break through to that wounded heart and help." She smiled.
In a way, it was her secret way of encouraging Harukoo to not give up on her brother.
"How long will you and your father be staying?" She asked politely.
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:05 pm

To her the hint was all too obvious. She smiled at the thought. Harukoo shrugged. "I don't know. As soon as father wants to leave then I must go. Either that or whenever my mother wants him to come home." She smiled remembering her and Kyo's father joking and laughing. "But I'm sure it won't be for quite awhile. It seems our father's have a lot to catch up on."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:10 pm

"I only hope that they have time. The doctors said they had never seen anything like father's illness. That's why they had given up so quickly."
"Oh Kira come on. can you please be a little bit more positive? Father's up and moving about again. He even had dinner with us." Em said trying to cheer her sister up.
"I only say what I see."
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:12 pm

"A lot of things happen unexpectedly." She thought of the night when Kyo had said her life.

Down with the crown!

She was brought back by everyone's stares. "And doctor's always give up too quickly." Harukoo took the flower from her hair and placed it behind Kira's ear. "But family, they never give up."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:15 pm

"A flower from our garden." She observed. "Kyo gave this to you didn't he?"
Emi looked at her brother trying to hide her excitement. This is what she had been waiting to hear.
Kyo stared at his sister.
"Please don't make a big deal out of this Kira." He begged silently.
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Harukoo couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry." She covered her mouth. "Yes, he did." She tried not to look at Kyo's face.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Kira smiled.
"He's really touchy about the garden so he and only three other people are ever allowed to pick anything from there. Judging by the don't-go-to-far look I'm receiving, I'll assume you can guess a few things I was going to say."
"Kira that eye of yours will get you into trouble one day." Giggled Emi. "It's so good to have you back. Kyo's been in such a sour mood these past four months and it's been no fun."
"Like you were a basket of cheer yourself?" He teased taking a seat next to Emiko.
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Harukoo's cheeks were burning. She looked at Kyo and then back at Kira. "You know, when you are better we should all do something." Harukoo said. Although, she was in the room her mind was somewhere else. Why had he given her the flower? And why had he kissed her? A million questions flew through her mind but she tried to concentrate. "What do you like to do?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:41 pm

"Drawing." All three siblings replied in unison.
Kira laughed.
"I draw almost all the time. I can't tell you how many sketch books and canvases I've gone through."
"Not to mention the paint and pencils."Emi added.
"And charcoal and us going through 'i'll never get it right', little miss. perfectionist."chimmed Kyo with a tone of teasing.
"Gee thanks. I always forget that part." laughed the youngest.
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:45 pm

"I only wish I could draw. Drawing and painting were never my thing but I do visit art galleries quite a lot." She said. "May I see some of your drawings?" Harukoo asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:54 pm

"I'll go get her sketch book." Voulenteered Emiko.
She returened momentarily with a large book.
"Here." She said handing it to Kira.
Kira opened it and and flipped through it quickly.
"This one's my favorite."
She showed it to Harukoo.
It was of Kyo, Emiko, and herself standing together. Kyo had on one of his best smiles, that hardly anyone but his sisters saw and Emi had on a fashionable dress. She herself had her arms wrapped around her brother's middle, flower in her hair that matched the flowers that was around them. It looked almost like it could've been a photograph.
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Harukoo was speechless. "This is beautiful." Then again, beautiful was not even close to what it was. Kira's artwork could not be described in words. It was amazing. "Before I leave, whenever that is, you must remind me to give the name of the owner of the art gallery in the Sapphire Kingdom. He knows every art gallery owner in every kingdom. And he could easily have yours displayed. It will be very hard to turn down. I assure you. Especially, for a princess of the kingdom." Harukoo looked at Kyo's smile in the picture. Just by the picture, it made her heart sore like a bird. His smile was warm and didn't have any hint of trouble or worry. He was happy. They all were. Harukoo hoped that she could bring that same smile out one day. That way she could see it first hand.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:09 pm

"Thank you. it would be nice to see it displayed."
"Her drawings bring out what she sees." Kyo whispered looking at the picture as well. "She's very observant and tends to see things not everyone else can. She takes that and puts it into her work so others can."
"Are you trying to flatter me brother?"
"If I were flattering, it'd be much more elaborate." He said with a teasing smile.
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:11 pm

"It's amazing." Harukoo said again. She wanted to keep the picture but decided not to ask. "So what should we do once you get better. I think it should be something outside since you've been in the castle all day. Plus you look like you could use some fresh air."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:47 pm

"How about a picnic or a ride?" Kira suggested.
"Or both." Offered Emi. "We can make an outing out of it."
"You don't want to over stress youreself...."Kyo began in almost a parenting tone.
"I know, Kyo. And I know you won't let me do anything that would take too much of a toll on me. I think both would be great. What do you think Princess harukoo?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games