Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 3 discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:14 pm
"Summer would be better." she said, nodding, "Oh, that reminds me though... I brought everyone Dairy Queen food!" she said, bending down beside her and pulling up bags of food.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:17 pm
"FOOD! Real food! I could kiss you!" Parasox gasped eyes wide. He lunged at the bags slamming face first into to the door  

Parasox v2

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:34 pm
Areku laughed, "But to get some you have to be strapped to this conveinintly placed lie detector, and say 'I am not the Sniper.' if you pass, you get food!" she said, pausing for a minute before she said, "Joking. Just joking. This is only a prop anyway." she said, kicking the lie detector to the floor, where it smashed into a million pieces, "... At least I thought it was." she said, laughing nervously, and inching away from the smashed equipment, shoving the bags through the small round hole at the bottom of the glass, "Enjoy! I even got some salads for you vegitarians... though I am going to be having a bacon double cheeseburger, fries, Dr Pepper, and a Oreo Blizzard..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:42 pm
"You remembered!" ^_^ Parasox grinned stuffing his mouth with salad. "Don't worry about the equipment, IT'S NOT LIKE THE COPS CARE ABOUT US ANYWAY!" He shouted in the general direction of SuperCalisto. "Probably forgotten all about us..." He muttered  

Parasox v2

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:51 pm
Areku smiled, "Of course I didn't get all of you Blizzards... that's something I only got myself."  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:56 pm
User Image

blah . . . could care less . . . ice cream KILLS my teeth . . . i hate eating it, it's far too painful . . .

________________________________________________________________________________

User Image  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:25 pm
(Sorry about no up date today, i was at the beach!! Its superrr hot here any how there will be a up date tomorrow ok hugs.)

Calisto walks into the room "Hey Areku-chan-desu, don't make they too fat with all that food or they wont beable to run away from the sniper." She takes a drag from her cig. "But your right about the prom pretty much a blow out. But I did make some new friends and someone gave me this swell Grunny" She grabs one of the Dr Peppers from the tray and starts to drink. "At least my flu is pretty much over......Thank god"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:32 pm
Amy Obscurite
Amy laughed. "Not now that you've told everyone your plan, you won't."
"Thats an odd comment to make, don't you think?" -Zig raised a brow as he looked over at Amy-  

[Zigaroma]

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:05 pm
Oooo, root beer float!

And we all made it through another day!  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:10 pm
Salmay
Oooo, root beer float!

we all ? i could have sworn a few of us have been killed . . . confused  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:41 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay
Oooo, root beer float!

Nobody died today.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:23 pm
Salmay
Razin Frostdrake
Salmay
Oooo, root beer float!

Nobody died today.

oh ok . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:57 am
[Zigaroma]
Amy Obscurite
"Thats an odd comment to make, don't you think?" -Zig raised and brow as he looked over at Amy-
Amy paused. "I guess I never really saw it that way." She laughed quietly, while eating her salad. "I guess, I'm just saying that he shouldn't go around shouting out any plans." She threw the empty plate onto the floor. "It's been a while since I've had any real food. Thanks, Areku. I'm glad to know you're okay, too." She said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:53 am
Amy Obscurite
[Zigaroma]
Amy Obscurite
"Thats an odd comment to make, don't you think?" -Zig raised a brow as he looked over at Amy-
Amy paused. "I guess I never really saw it that way." She laughed quietly, while eating her salad. "I guess, I'm just saying that he shouldn't go around shouting out any plans." She threw the empty plate onto the floor. "It's been a while since I've had any real food. Thanks, Areku. I'm glad to know you're okay, too." She said, smiling.

"Well even if he did shout out his plans what to say the killer doesn't have plans of his/her own?" -He shook his head- "How can you eat that food? You don't know where it's been..."  

[Zigaroma]

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:47 am
Amy sighed. "I guess so. We all have plans. I bet most of our plans are to get out here safely, no? And I know exactly where it's been. First, it was in the salad bar at a store. Then, it was in a shopping bag. Then, it was in Areku's hands, and then, in my mouth," Amy said, sarcastically.  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff