Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Anime Island [fan-based/all levels are welcome!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is the best?
  The Heroes, duh!
  The Villains totally beat the Heroes!
  Tony; he's the one that started this whole crazy island thing.
  Otulissa (she created the RP) and Furyal (he came up with the idea)
  Everyone!! :D
  ME ;)
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:59 am
Rukia tensed up instinctively. "Yeah, Renji. Its reiatsu is stronger than normal Hollows, but it doesn't feel like a Menos Grandes. I wonder if this island has some sort of effect on the Hollows' powers...?" Rukia withdrew her zanpakuto, Sode no Shirayuki, and held it at the ready. "Shall we go slay it, Renji?" she suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:58 am
"Why not." He replied. "Too bad Luffy can't come along, he could take it out from here. If he could see it, of course." He shrugged, and unsheathed Zabimaru. He was going to show the blades secondary form, but ignored the temptation. If this Hollow was a Menos Grande suppressing his energy, which is unlikely, not many Menos Grandes could do that, he would have to save all the energy he had for Bankai.

((Holy crap! For a second there I forgot Zabimaru's name! GASP! Yesterday I had a Avatar marathon... Bleach marathon today! Then maybe Full metal Alchemist. Haven't watched that in a while, maybe two weeks?))  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:09 am
((How could you forget Zabimaru?! 0_0 NO...! sad Oh well. XD;; At least you remembered...))

Rukia nodded, and shouted, "Let's go then!" She felt the reiatsu pulsing in the air probably around several yards to her left. "Come on, Renji!" Rukia started to run towards the Hollow. She breathed a sigh of relief; it definitely was not a Menos Grandes. It was just a regular Hollow, but still a strong one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:50 am
Renji followed her close behind. He jumped in the air, and landed behind the hollow, and jumped on its head. He brought down his zanpakuto, but before he penetrated the mask, he was knocked back to the ground. "Howl, ZABIMARU!" He shouted, swung his swords second form, which extended and slashed off ten of the hollows tentacle. Which grew back. "Rukia, you take out it's mask, I'll distract it!"  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:51 am

Rukia watched as Renji activated his zanpakuto's second form, and slashed off some of the Hollow's long, jiggly tentacles. The tentacles grew back, but that wasn't much of a problem. Rukia nodded at Renji's suggestion, and ran towards the Hollow, leaping up, and slashing the mask down the middle, causing the Hollow to disintegrate.

But, another Hollow appeared to replace the one that disappeared! It appeared. Like, out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:33 pm
Whoever is bringing these Hollows here is not making my life easy." Renji grunted. And slashed the Hollows mask off not even ten seconds after it appeared. It was dazed. Easy. And yet another one came. "Rukia!" He shouted, annoyed. "I think the guys just going to keep on bringing these Hollows back until we lose. Either that or he's going to bring out a Menos Grande. This is not a good day."

Luffy followed them He saw them kill the invisible beast.... But it wasn't so invisible anymore. He could see the rough outline of it, and a circle in the head area. Another one came back, which Renji killed, then another came. "Gumo gumo no...." He mumbled, bringing his fist back and aiming for the circle on it's face. "PISTOL!" He threw is hand forward, hit the circle straight on, and heard a crack. The outline of he beast disappeared.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:36 am

Rukia wondered who or what was summoning all the Hollows to this odd island, and was growing quite annoyed. After Renji slayed a Hollow, yet another one popped out. Luffy slayed that one successfully. Rukia was pretty impressed.

"You can see them now, Luffy-san?" Rukia asked. "The Hollows, I mean!"

Azula caught a bird that was flying past by electrocuting it with her lightning-bending. The bird soon dropped to the ground as a lifeless corpse. Azula sighed, muttering to herself, "What a bother. I should have servants doing this sort of dirty work for me!" Luckily for Azula, she had seen her servants cook and such for her, and so, knew a bit on that subject. Not that she had actually tried cooking before... But, right now, she had no choice. And, she had to get what she wanted. Azula set to the task of skinning and cleaning the bird, and she used a little blade from one of her pockets to cut it and such. She didn't even know why she had the knife with her, but she didn't ponder on that matter much.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:30 am
"Barely." He shrugged. "I don't think I want to see what they look like completely." He sighed. "Hey. This island kinda reminds me of Bush-mans island." He said randomly to himself. "Does this place have a restaurant or something? I'm kinda sick of bread."

Renji put Zambimaru on his shoulder, which shifted back into his normal form. "of course it doesn't have a restaurant!" Renji shouted. "And who the heck is Bush-Man?"  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:41 am

Rukia muttered, "A restaurant would be nice, but I doubt there's one on this island..." The violet-eyed shinigami sighed, and then she wondered who "Bush-Man" was, just like Renji was shouting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:55 pm
He's a guy with a big green afro who's been stuck in a treasure chest for years." Luffy laughed. "Apparently, when he fell in from a steep cliff, he landed in the chest, And grew a giant afro. He wasn't strong enough to get out, and now the chest is almost part of his body."  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:44 am

Rukia stared in surprise as she murmured to herself, "A...a big...green...afro?!" She had never heard of such a thing! "A chest that has merged with a human ...body?!" She had never heard of that sort of thing either. Well... I suppose Luffy-san is probably from an odd world. Then again, our world may seem odd to him too. Hm... thought Rukia.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:23 am
"No, not his chest. His entire upper and lower body got stuck in that chest. Only his feet and head stick out." He responded. "Though from that fall, you'd think he would smash the chest to bits."  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:41 am
((I'm going to PM some of the RPers to see if they are active. Furyal, could you help me with the PM-ing? You can PM the heroes.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:44 am
(Kay. Will you take care of the people who are in both?)  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 am
((Okay.))  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers