Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:50 pm
Ry only sighed in almost comic relief. "...here we are." They finally reached a shiny, strangely new and polished wooden door. Ry paused at the top of the stairs, hand poised on the knorknob. her hand was visibly shaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:51 pm
His black wing wrapped around him, and he prepared to use Shade Shift.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:56 pm
"Seriously, what IS on the other side of the door? I just want to be a little better prepared."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:16 pm
"Dr. Luminay...creator of Luminair." With those words, she opened the door. Inside was complete darkness, except for the blinking of thousands of computer screens. A deep, cat like voice called from the other side of the room.

"Come to me, my little lolita."

There before them stood two men, both in their late 20s, early 30s.

((See begining posts for dr. Luminay and co.))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:19 pm
Zach growled, blue tendrils starting to roll off his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:21 pm
"Wait, did you mean?" He stepped in. "Aren't you the guy that made this city? Sorry, scientists?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:26 pm
"Indeed," replied Grissoir in his deep voice, smirking softly. "And it is scientists, young man." Luminay, Japanese in appearence except for his pale skin and glasses, was still looking at Ry. Little Ry was quivering in fear, trying so hard to breath evenly. "...U-U-U-U-U-U-U-Uncle Luminay," she whispered brokenly.

((ok, it is vitally important that right now you two not hurt the two "good" doctors. At least, not yet xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:27 pm
"Wait, what's going on here?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:29 pm
Zach's body convulsed. "Not now, Ares, my friend. Not now. Let them live..." He was muttering quickly to himself. "And tell that to Athene, too. We can't have them dying too soon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:37 pm
Ry's body was almost convulsing as she turned to face Walt and Zach. "This....i-i-i-is my Uncle. Dr. Vincent Luminay...a-a-a-and his friend, Dr. Grissoir." She was pale, and again Dr. Luminay's quiet, oddly mesmerizing voice spoke out. "To me, Ry....now."

She turned from Zach and Walt, walking forward towards the two creators of Luminair. When she got 2 feet from them both, Luminay's arm lashed out, quick as a snake's and pulled Ry against him in a very...un-uncle like gesture. Ry, though, was too scared to move or object.

"It one of The Institute's little pride and joys is here with us," said Grissoir, again in his quiet voice, looking at Zach.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:40 pm
"Father," He muttered again, "I don't think it would be nice to kill them just yet..." He leaned against the wall, convulsions still racking his body. Suddenly, time stopped around Zach. He quickly restarted it. "Now, now, Father, stopping time isn't nice..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 pm
Walt was starting to get angry. Parts of his mind were starting to think in a protective sort of way. A kind of, self righteous "I should protect people" kind of way going into his mind.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm
"Heh, they are as crazy as I imagined. Poor cads..." murmured Grissoir, glancing between Walt and Zach. Luminay had one hand on the small of Ry's back, and the other stroking her hair. Eventually, his hand started going up her black shirt...

"S-S-S-Stop!" whispered Ry, starting to struggle, whimpering. "Stop it!" Luminay kept his eyes steady on Zach and Walt, smiling like a playful child. "Tell me boys...how much do you know about my darling niece?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:48 pm
The black wing tightened around Zach, covering him completely. "Get your hand off Ry before I kill you both. I'm sure the Galian would enjoy that."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:48 pm
"Well, she's either a robot or a victim of child molesters. Those in question being, you."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games